Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2005, 05:52 PM   #1
nissan350ZZZ
CF Newbie

windows up or down?

when you get into a street race, do you perfer windows up, less drag, or down, negitive vaccume presure?
nissan350ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 08:50 PM   #2
SyntheticTrust
Female of the *****

When Billy maxed his Tiburon.. he had the windows up, he adjusted to sunroof at an angle but closed the inside panel so no air would come in the car.. So I'm assuming UP.

Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously doesn't know where to buy a HORSE.
SyntheticTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 08:53 PM   #3
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Okay peanut, don't you think some DRAG will happen with the windows down?

AND WHY THE F UCK ARE YOU STREET RACING??!!
Old 08-09-2005, 09:07 PM   #4
sandlercd_22
CF Enthusiast

I street drag at lights some times . Well when a ricer guy gets up next to u and rev theyre motor its kind of a reflex to rev back. I dont like import cars to begin with so winning a street drag race against a ricer is a very good accomplishment. I am not advocating it though. The tickets are around 50$ for every 10 miles over the speed limit and it raises your insurence. And to point out the fact that im 17 my insurence is already high enough.I hope that makes my statement better .Oh and no offence to import guys its just i dont like induced horse power....pure muscle .
sandlercd_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 09:23 PM   #5
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan350ZZZ
when you get into a street race, do you perfer windows up, less drag, or down, negitive vaccume presure?

well i tested it out for you to give you my professional feedback . lol alright first run was with the windows down. and my 87 sotck honda accord would only top out at 200 mph. but when i rolled the windows up i just flew and got it up to 220 no problem man put your windows up and itly give you extra boost.
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 09:28 PM   #6
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
well i tested it out for you to give you my professional feedback . lol alright first run was with the windows down. and my 87 sotck honda accord would only top out at 200 mph. but when i rolled the windows up i just flew and got it up to 220 no problem man put your windows up and itly give you extra boost.

That is funny and not at the same time
Old 08-09-2005, 09:30 PM   #7
72firebird
Banned

yea the point is on the street windows up/down doesnt make any difference. the car doesnt have tons of drag at 60 mph to begin with. i mean there is but not enough to make a difference. and i know i might need to bitch slap myself for that last post. but the only way to answer a stupid question is with an equally stupid response
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote