Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2003, 09:33 PM   #1
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Newest Member: WifeOfCarLover

Firstly, welcome to the forum!

I hope, however, you're not the actual wife (or g/f) of our esteemed story teller, "carlover" on the forum. So far, his father owns just about every car on the planet because of a raise, claims to have lived in Beverly Hill, Ca. and many more interesting, entertaining, yet fictional stories.

Other than that comment...a heart-felt welcome!

From the resident "Argument Instigator"
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:35 PM   #2
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Re: Newest Member: WifeOfCarLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Firstly, welcome to the forum!

I hope, however, you're not the actual wife (or g/f) of our esteemed story teller, "carlover" on the forum. So far, his father owns just about every car on the planet because of a raise, claims to have lived in Beverly Hill, Ca. and many more interesting, entertaining, yet fictional stories.

Other than that comment...a heart-felt welcome!

From the resident "Argument Instigator"

i have a bad feeling its just carlover himself on a different user name because his other one got banned...

but welcome anyway
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:37 PM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Re: Newest Member: WifeOfCarLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Firstly, welcome to the forum!

I hope, however, you're not the actual wife (or g/f) of our esteemed story teller, "carlover" on the forum. So far, his father owns just about every car on the planet because of a raise, claims to have lived in Beverly Hill, Ca. and many more interesting, entertaining, yet fictional stories.

Other than that comment...a heart-felt welcome!

From the resident "Argument Instigator"

It's amazing how fast you are to start sucking up to a woman... The lady hasn't even posted yet. And you better get your facts straight. He's from EAST Beverly Hills.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:38 PM   #4
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Re: Newest Member: WifeOfCarLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
It's amazing how fast you are to start sucking up to a woman... The lady hasn't even posted yet. And you better get your facts straight. He's from EAST Beverly Hills.

Oh...that's true...the eastside...

Thx for setting me "skrait."

Did you say, "woman?"

::looks at own avatar....sigh::
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:39 PM   #5
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Re: Newest Member: WifeOfCarLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Firstly, welcome to the forum!

I hope, however, you're not the actual wife (or g/f) of our esteemed story teller, "carlover" on the forum. So far, his father owns just about every car on the planet because of a raise, claims to have lived in Beverly Hill, Ca. and many more interesting, entertaining, yet fictional stories.

Other than that comment...a heart-felt welcome!

From the resident "Argument Instigator"

It's amazing how fast you are to start sucking up to a woman... The lady hasn't even posted yet. And you better get your facts straight. He's from EAST Beverly Hills.

and you also need your facts straight....he moved to some midwestern state, i think Minnesota, after his dad "got transferred"
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:42 PM   #6
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Re: Newest Member: WifeOfCarLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
and you also need your facts straight....he moved to some midwestern state, i think Minnesota, after his dad "got transferred"

Hence the "to have lived..."
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:43 PM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Re: Newest Member: WifeOfCarLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
It's amazing how fast you are to start sucking up to a woman... The lady hasn't even posted yet. And you better get your facts straight. He's from EAST Beverly Hills.

and you also need your facts straight....he moved to some midwestern state, i think Minnesota, after his dad "got transferred"[/quote]

We are both correct. While he said Minnesota in a post, his profile says EBH. He's told so many lies that he's probably from Texas. Who the hell knows or cares for that matter.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:43 PM   #8
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Re: Newest Member: WifeOfCarLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
and you also need your facts straight....he moved to some midwestern state, i think Minnesota, after his dad "got transferred"

Hence the "to have lived..."

I was referring to vwhobos post....
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:43 PM   #9
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
I'd check the IP addresses from both the wife and the new "Joo witha U"

I'll bet same person!
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
100th Member! Please welcome... Unfedfat General Chat 12 11-06-2005 08:07 AM
New Member need help with 2003 Durango R/T Gas consumption Durango R/T Repairs & Maintenance 4 02-02-2004 04:38 AM



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.