Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2005, 03:10 AM   #16
Oomba
Banned
 
Oomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,137
I'm not telling him what to do. Give the people who see him at night something to laugh at, i dont really care.
Oomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 03:31 PM   #17
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
I'm not telling him what to do. Give the people who see him at night something to laugh at, i dont really care.

why did i know that i would see you here? you are really annoying. do i smell a ban?
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 03:36 PM   #18
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
I'm not telling him what to do. Give the people who see him at night something to laugh at, i dont really care.


Apparently you care enough to post more than once.

Ricey is trying to make a slow car look fast. IN what way woudl interior neon lighting accents make a car look "fast?" or even be construed as TRYING to make a car look "fast?"

You might as well laugh at someone who wants leather or A/C in their interior as neither make a car go faster. Hell, even stereo gear doesn't make your car go faster. Go to a stereo store and laugh at anyone spending money on a radio.

F*cking clueless moron.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 05:31 PM   #19
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Apparently you care enough to post more than once.

Ricey is trying to make a slow car look fast. IN what way woudl interior neon lighting accents make a car look "fast?" or even be construed as TRYING to make a car look "fast?"

You might as well laugh at someone who wants leather or A/C in their interior as neither make a car go faster. Hell, even stereo gear doesn't make your car go faster. Go to a stereo store and laugh at anyone spending money on a radio.

F*cking clueless moron.

what hes saying is that a car has to be a frame, sheetmetal, engine, transmission, wheels, axles, and steering column to not be a ricer
becuase technically its rice to have things called "features"
i wonder what he is driving
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 05:53 PM   #20
fudge
let's fighting love
 
fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,003
Apparently it's rice to spend stuff on your car to make it better for the passengers?!

What is this world coming to?
__________________
fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 05:58 PM   #21
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge
Apparently it's rice to spend stuff on your car to make it better for the passengers?!

What is this world coming to?

here is the way i see it
exterior neon is really nice
but here are the cons
1. you dont see it
2. its expensive
3. where i live its illegal to have on when driving
so i got interior because it is the complete opposite of the 3 facts stated
and i also changed the bulb in the car that lgihts up hwen u open the door. now its blue makes the whole car look nice
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:33 PM   #22
Oomba
Banned
 
Oomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Apparently you care enough to post more than once.

Ricey is trying to make a slow car look fast. IN what way woudl interior neon lighting accents make a car look "fast?" or even be construed as TRYING to make a car look "fast?"

You might as well laugh at someone who wants leather or A/C in their interior as neither make a car go faster. Hell, even stereo gear doesn't make your car go faster. Go to a stereo store and laugh at anyone spending money on a radio.

F*cking clueless moron.

Oh still holding on to the original definition of ricer I see. Its changed. Their are certain things that are ricey, and certain things that arent. Neon lighting is. 6000LE, thanks for providing the people in your area with a couple giggles.
Oomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:36 PM   #23
fudge
let's fighting love
 
fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,003
Keepin it original
__________________
fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:42 PM   #24
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
Oh still holding on to the original definition of ricer I see. Its changed.

Apparenlty still holding onto the definition thet if you don't like it, it must be rice, I see. Still thinking that if you make up your own definition it's somehow valid enough to allow you not to have to actaully know anyhing, right.

STFU.

It has NOT changed. You think it has becaue you're a retard, and that your5 opinion of it with nothing to back it up, is actually more important than knowing anything. Which makes sense since you haven't got enough brain cells to actually THINK with.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:46 PM   #25
Oomba
Banned
 
Oomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Apparenlty still holding onto the definition thet if you don't like it, it must be rice, I see. Still thinking that if you make up your own definition it's somehow valid enough to allow you not to have to actaully know anyhing, right.

STFU.

It has NOT changed. You think it has becaue you're a retard, and that your5 opinion of it with nothing to back it up, is actually more important than knowing anything. Which makes sense since you haven't got enough brain cells to actually THINK with.

Yep, i made up that definition myself. Thats why sites like ricecop and antirice have so many members that have the same idea of rice as me.
Oomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:50 PM   #26
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
So? Half the English speaking people in the world mix up affect with effect in writing, does that make them right?
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:30 PM   #27
Oomba
Banned
 
Oomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,137
This forum has reached a new low. You people dont think neons arent rice? Right....

Last edited by Oomba : 08-14-2005 at 03:46 AM.
Oomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:32 PM   #28
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
This forum has reached a new low. You people dont think neons are rice? Right....

They are not rice, they are daily drivers for people that like good gas mileage in a cheap way
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:50 PM   #29
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
This forum has reached a new low.
You're right. Now that we've got you, Solar, and now 72firebird all posting around at the same time I'd say this is a record low point. The only way it could get worse is if C4 came back.
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:59 PM   #30
fudge
let's fighting love
 
fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,003
Quote:
This forum has reached a new low. You people dont think neons are rice? Right....


Sorry dude but none of us are from antirice, I rather spend more time learning about modding cars than to diss what others do and to become obsessed with the term "rice".
__________________
fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.