Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2005, 10:46 PM   #1
70Challenger
CF Newbie

WHAT Would you pay for a 1932 Pontiac Sedan

I recently saw a 1932 Pontiac Sedan for sale. The car has everything it had from the factory but needs restoration. There is not much rust and the only holes I saw were on the driver side step. I was wondering what someone would pay for this type of car, either for a hotrod or restoration?
70Challenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 04:41 AM   #2
corbett_auto
CF Addict

2dr or 4dr?....are all the parts there? if anything is missing it could be hard or expensive to replace (unless you take the hotrod route)...A price is hard to say...really it is all up to you, what is it worth to you.? Classic car prices have been all over the place recently, there are some really good deals out there and some really bad ones. No matter what anyone says it is worth, the bottom line is what is it worth to you? Is it going to be for pleasure or profit? Do you have the money to finish it? Once you tear it apart it will be worth far less money if you lose interest...

My range of values are $500 - $4000, pictures may help narrow it down or increase depending on condition...What are they asking for it? is it what you want? or is it just convienent?
corbett_auto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 02:38 AM   #3
70Challenger
CF Newbie

car is 4dr

the car is 4dr, all parts are there and they are asking $3500. I was thinking of buying the car and reselling it if there was a profit to be made.
70Challenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 03:50 AM   #4
corbett_auto
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Challenger
the car is 4dr, all parts are there and they are asking $3500. I was thinking of buying the car and reselling it if there was a profit to be made.

Not sure there would be much profit there unless you put alot of work into it... and plan to have your money tide up for a while...I may have a different opinion if you had a picture..If you want to make money off of it, I recomend you ask the seller for a finders fee if you find a buyer...than you are not out of anything......
corbett_auto is offline   Reply With Quote