we can't forget the carrera GT...
Read back it's in there...

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 04:49 AM   #48
relicensed
CF Enthusiast

umm? can we count the cobra as the body was european (ace)? if so then I have to go with that too. Even though it is the reason we have bloody speed limits on the motorway in england
relicensed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 05:50 AM   #49
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by relicensed
umm? can we count the cobra as the body was european (ace)? if so then I have to go with that too. Even though it is the reason we have bloody speed limits on the motorway in england
Hang on....but you're in NZ?...Right? lol...

Grrr at matey doing stupid speeds in his AC on the.....M1?.....In the 70's

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 09:24 AM   #50
relicensed
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Hang on....but you're in NZ?...Right? lol...

Grrr at matey doing stupid speeds in his AC on the.....M1?.....In the 70's
I think it was the 60s? but anyway, I have only been in NZ for a couple of years cliffy. I'm a cockney really but the misses wanted to come home to NZ when I got her up the duff.

I tell ya, people in this country don't deserve motorways! they only travel at 60mph and never get out of the way if your behind them in the so called fast lane! INFACT!!! ON MY SONS LIFE, I saw a copper (lights flashing and sirens blaring) on the motorway as I was pulling onto the offramp, NO_ONE MOVED FOR HIM EVEN!!!!! I swear, it took him ages to get past half the cars infront, and even then it was because he had to undertake some of em!! you've heard of small man syndrome? well this is a case of small country syndrome (I'm getting more moany like my grandad everyday.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:25 AM   #51
collareddrifter
CF Newbie

i like pagani zonda c12's, with the chop top. just beutifuly made and is in the league of the enzo and mclaren.

-complete bullshit
>>>Real Name:Josh, 13 years old.
collareddrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 08:03 PM   #52
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
I think it was the 60s? but anyway, I have only been in NZ for a couple of years cliffy. I'm a cockney really but the misses wanted to come home to NZ when I got her up the duff.

I tell ya, people in this country don't deserve motorways! they only travel at 60mph and never get out of the way if your behind them in the so called fast lane! INFACT!!! ON MY SONS LIFE, I saw a copper (lights flashing and sirens blaring) on the motorway as I was pulling onto the offramp, NO_ONE MOVED FOR HIM EVEN!!!!! I swear, it took him ages to get past half the cars infront, and even then it was because he had to undertake some of em!! you've heard of small man syndrome? well this is a case of small country syndrome (I'm getting more moany like my grandad everyday.
Geez, what's the world coming to....I have a real problem with drivers who fail to move over for emergency vehicles

LOL....The more I read that post the more you 'sounded' cockney lol...Good goin' there Guv....dont ya just hate the ol trouble and strife

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 09-02-2005, 01:33 AM   #53
relicensed
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Geez, what's the world coming to....I have a real problem with drivers who fail to move over for emergency vehicles

LOL....The more I read that post the more you 'sounded' cockney lol...Good goin' there Guv....dont ya just hate the ol trouble and strife
Umm? yeah, maybe if I met your wife I'd hate her? (just f**king with ya cliffy me old mate)
Old 09-02-2005, 05:31 AM   #54
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Umm? yeah, maybe if I met your wife I'd hate her? (just f**king with ya cliffy me old mate)
I was talkin' about your wife carting you off to NZ lol....but yeah, you'd hate my wife lol

Old 09-02-2005, 06:50 AM   #55
relicensed
CF Enthusiast

Shit yeah! When I first came here (for a 6 month holiday) it was great and everyone I met (strangers) seemed so freindly and the place was blinding. But now I live here, I hate the place most of the time. Even the one so called positive factor over the UK is a non event. The summers here are really good, or at least they were!! The day I left London was that 100 degree day we had When I landed here it was pissing with rain and didn't stop for the past 18 months. It looks good so far I guess.

But anyway, If I start now I wont ever stop moaning about it. Lets just say I prefered getting shot at in Hackney to living in this place, but I'm sure my kids wont!
Old 09-04-2005, 05:43 PM   #56
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
But anyway, If I start now I wont ever stop moaning about it. Lets just say I prefered getting shot at in Hackney to living in this place, but I'm sure my kids wont!
Geez....it must be bad lol.....wanna swap destination with me? lol

Old 09-05-2005, 12:50 PM   #57
relicensed
CF Enthusiast

it's funny how things can change from day to day. I still hate this country and if I could do everything I do here but back home I'd be happy as larry. Problem is I couldn't ave made $4500 in a week for doing so little work without it involving running fast from flashing lights. But here I did this week!

My credit is f**ked in england but here I have 2 cars on finance and one other paid for.
I'd never be able to afford a house in my old area of london.
I'm stuck living a reasonable life here just hating the people though. Why do ex english people make the most arrogent? think about it!

I'm waiting for one of the ozzy or kiwi members state the obvious to me and call me a whinging pom. hahaha

screw it! I'll just make loads of money and move down south where theres no cars or people. what do ya think?
Old 09-05-2005, 04:41 PM   #58
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

hahaha...brit talk..hahahaha
Old 09-16-2005, 12:35 PM   #59
Gumpert-Apollo
CF Newbie

Its so boring to say enzo or porsche carrera gt. i think def that it is 911 turbo or gumpert apollo.
Gumpert-Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 10:24 PM   #60
The Conqueror
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moostang104314
Oops, I change my mind. I forgot about the Jaguar XJ220. One of, if not the, fastest production cars in its day, the Jaguar had a twin-turbo 6 cylinder engine paired with a 5 speed manual. Comfort, however, is not sacrificed. The interior is beautiful and European just like any Jaguar's interior should be. Plus, who can deny that sexy body...

Who ever said the Italians were the only ones who could make respectable supercars?

Here is another one for the Jaguar. So very very beautiful.
1978 Honda Hawk 400

sadly none of them have made my penis and bigger.
The Conqueror is offline   Reply With Quote