Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2004, 08:35 PM   #16
enron fever
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 356
ugliest...car...evar...
enron fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 08:38 PM   #17
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by enron fever


That's really not that bad. For the title of ugliest car ever, I'd say it's a tie between the Aztec, Scion, and Element. The Aztec is the only one that doesn't look like a damn refrigerator on wheels!
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 08:43 PM   #18
enron fever
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
That's really not that bad. For the title of ugliest car ever, I'd say it's a tie between the Aztec, Scion, and Element. The Aztec is the only one that doesn't look like a damn refrigerator on wheels!
i actually really like the look of the bigger, boxier scion. and the aztek is obvious, and i felt it didn't need to be mentioned. the car i showed you is a very rare Citroen (sp?) CX, which if you have an older one is worth a buttload. crazy french.
enron fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 08:46 PM   #19
Car Guy
CF Enthusiast
 
Car Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
That's really not that bad. For the title of ugliest car ever, I'd say it's a tie between the Aztec, Scion, and Element. The Aztec is the only one that doesn't look like a damn refrigerator on wheels!
HAHA yea the Element is very ugly but its perfect for college road trips!
__________________
RT/10
GTS
GTS-R
SRT-10
Car Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 10:48 PM   #20
karburator
CF Spain HQ
 
karburator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 171
Some of that transformations should be banned

poor Countach
__________________
Ciao!!
>Supported by Happy Modem

It cannot be so difficult. The instruction manual will tell me which pedal is the 'velocitator' and which one is the... 'deceleratrix' (by Mr. C.M. Burns)
May God bless those who have nothing to say and, furthermore, they keep quiet (by someone)
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 11:37 PM   #21
karburator
CF Spain HQ
 
karburator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by enron fever
i actually really like the look of the bigger, boxier scion. and the aztek is obvious, and i felt it didn't need to be mentioned. the car i showed you is a very rare Citroen (sp?) CX, which if you have an older one is worth a buttload. crazy french.

That's a SM CitroŽn. CitroŽn CX is different, and its name is due to its aerodynamic coefficient. I'll try to find some pictures about it.
That CitroŽns (DS, SM, CX, BX, Xantia and the new C5) are provided with hydro-neumatic suspension which is very comfortable. The sportster versions of Xantia and C5 have a better suspension system called ACTIVA that allow you sharp turns at high speeds.

Once I owned a BX CitroŽn and it was a strange looking very good car.
__________________
Ciao!!
>Supported by Happy Modem

It cannot be so difficult. The instruction manual will tell me which pedal is the 'velocitator' and which one is the... 'deceleratrix' (by Mr. C.M. Burns)
May God bless those who have nothing to say and, furthermore, they keep quiet (by someone)
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 11:46 PM   #22
enron fever
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator
That's a SM CitroŽn. CitroŽn CX is different, and its name is due to its aerodynamic coefficient. I'll try to find some pictures about it.
That CitroŽns (DS, SM, CX, BX, Xantia and the new C5) are provided with hydro-neumatic suspension which is very comfortable. The sportster versions of Xantia and C5 have a better suspension system called ACTIVA that allow you sharp turns at high speeds.

Once I owned a BX CitroŽn and it was a strange looking very good car.
oh yeah...sorry about that , and regardless of them being good cars, i think theys uuuuuugly...but i guess that's my saab-blood talkin
enron fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 12:00 AM   #23
karburator
CF Spain HQ
 
karburator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 171
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by enron fever
oh yeah...sorry about that , and regardless of them being good cars, i think theys uuuuuugly...but i guess that's my saab-blood talkin

Don't mind.

Oh! yes, you have a Saab. Strange looking, too! hahaha , but I'd like very much having a 900 turbo at my garage. That's a CAR.
__________________
Ciao!!
>Supported by Happy Modem

It cannot be so difficult. The instruction manual will tell me which pedal is the 'velocitator' and which one is the... 'deceleratrix' (by Mr. C.M. Burns)
May God bless those who have nothing to say and, furthermore, they keep quiet (by someone)
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 01:51 AM   #24
enron fever
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator
Don't mind.

Oh! yes, you have a Saab. Strange looking, too! hahaha , but I'd like very much having a 900 turbo at my garage. That's a CAR.
everybody says that, but i guess since my c900 has been in the family since 2 months before i was born (18 years ), i grew up with it, so it seems pretty normal to me...
enron fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:12 AM   #25
Jexy
CF Newbie
 
Jexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Newquay, Cornwall, England
Posts: 8
I want the coffee table show... but i'd be driving the stilletto!
__________________
boring....
Jexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 05:33 PM   #26
Tragic Thoughts
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 12
Too bad the dune camaro aint real
__________________
I am looking for a Geo Metro w/ out motor... Got a project.

Please don't reply to my post's telling me how dumb or how stupid it is to supe up a Metro, Cause I don't care.

This car is 2 Fast 2 Furious

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...078_5_full.jpg
Tragic Thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 06:50 PM   #27
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragic Thoughts
Too bad the dune camaro aint real
News flash. The "dune Camaro" is not only real, it was featured in Sand Sports magazine a while back. Fantastic car but not my cup of tea.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 07:23 PM   #28
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
I stand corrected. It wasn't Sand Sports it was 4x4 Off Road.

Did you really think I was gonna say I was wrong about the car?

http://www.4x4hp.com/3pic.html
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 09:08 PM   #29
JaBoFordRid3r
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: San Antonio Texas
Posts: 27
ya why wouldnt it be real Tragic?? its not too out of the ordinary
__________________
----||-- /^\--||^\\- / ^ \-------------
----||- //_ \\-||-<<-||-- ||--> JaBo <--
||_ //- ||- ||'||_//-- \\_//-------------
JaBoFordRid3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:38 PM   #30
TooTallVal
CF Newbie
 
TooTallVal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: North Miami
Posts: 7
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
let's try these on for size...

Now I've seen everything!

Quote:
See plenty of these cars here! But one question: putting on those huge "SUV" size wheels, doesn't it mess up the axles?


Quote:
Now you are really living in style! Dang!!!

Great shots by the way Satty!
TooTallVal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.