Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 03:47 AM   #16
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

and illusion ur just an idiot eh? i mean u come in and lie abbout ur bs cars, then u ask us how to make money, get a frikking job u lazy ass loser, good lord i cant beleve that laziness right thur. lmao "how do u make money" what an idiot, illusion ur just supid
Old 08-27-2005, 03:53 AM   #17
adamc44
CF Freak

glad im not the only one that feels that way. i thought he was braggin too. work my ass off to get what i have, im always halfway broke paying my ****ing bills and mother ****ers come along and steal my shit that i worked hard to buy. once a thief always a thief prob stole the computer hes typing on. ****ing thievin bitches.

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

Old 08-27-2005, 04:12 AM   #18
illusion34
CF Addict

**** u, im 14, i cant get a job cuz i still dont have my social insurance number
Old 08-27-2005, 04:15 AM   #19
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion34
**** u, im 14, i cant get a job cuz i still dont have my social insurance number

Who the hell you talkin to?
Old 08-27-2005, 04:50 AM   #20
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Quote:

and u talk like a 14 year old too, do u mean social security dumbnuts. if ur 14 u dont need to worry about monety, when u have school, a car and a girlfriend that when u need to worrry bout money, if u wanna get smart dipshit at least know what ur saying. work hard like the rest of us tax-paying fools.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:51 AM   #21
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamc44
glad im not the only one that feels that way. i thought he was braggin too. work my ass off to get what i have, im always halfway broke paying my ****ing bills and mother ****ers come along and steal my shit that i worked hard to buy. once a thief always a thief prob stole the computer hes typing on. ****ing thievin bitches.

'AMEN
Old 08-27-2005, 07:42 AM   #22
Mx3Kid
CF Newbie

y u guys actin like i stole your stuff eh? the kid wanted an idea how to make easy money i gave him an idea(jokinly from my own exp). and i do work for what i got i put in 55-60hrs ($10 per hour)a week durin the summer.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:12 AM   #23
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

and you should give ur next 25 paychecks to charity to compensate for ur assholeness int he past, either that or spend the rest of ur live in hell when u die. ur an idiot. plain and simple, if someone ever steals my stuff im make sure they spend the rest of their life eating thru a straw.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:59 PM   #24
adamc44
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx3Kid
y u guys actin like i stole your stuff eh? the kid wanted an idea how to make easy money i gave him an idea(jokinly from my own exp). and i do work for what i got i put in 55-60hrs ($10 per hour)a week durin the summer.

WHo the hell cares if you have a job now, your more than likely stealing from that company too. all you are is a low down ****ing theif. if you had any self respect you would go back and repay those who you stole stuff from. you think they all had insurance?? no. they just had to suck it up and deal with it cause an asshole like you cant get a job. I HOPE SOMEONE FROM YOUR AREA READS THIS AND TURNS YOU IN AFTER THEY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to come on here and recommend someone go out and steal and actually brag about it, wtf.

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

Old 08-27-2005, 03:11 PM   #25
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
I also think you are too young to get paid minimum wage...

Old 08-28-2005, 03:35 AM   #26
Accord_Man
CF Addict

whoever it was that started this thread, don't take mx3 kids advice. Your not cool if you steal, it shows that you are a lazy asshole that can't make money himself so he has to make other peoples lives miserable. Don't steal.

Old 08-28-2005, 03:42 AM   #27
illusion34
CF Addict

dont worry, i wont steal, and if i do, it would be the whole car not just the radio lol, atleast insurance pays for that. lol jk i wont steal nething
Old 08-28-2005, 04:09 AM   #28
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
dont worry, i wont steal, and if i do, it would be the whole car not just the radio lol, atleast insurance pays for that. lol jk i wont steal nething
Thats good. Work for what you get. (I just saw a crazy movie on Ebaumsworld where this guy goes around a parking lot and jacks shit from like 10 cars in 2 min. Its sick... and sad...)

Old 08-28-2005, 06:29 AM   #29
Spanky2324
JDM LOL

Stealing is dumb cause one day it will come back on you and you'll feel just as shitty as the ones you did it too and how pissed to see their car or amp that they worked hard for gone cause some ass had to come by and take it to supposedly "support" him/herself instead of getting a real job like the rest of us.

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Old 08-28-2005, 05:56 PM   #30
Mx3Kid
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx3Kid
i was kidding about havin him do it lol
are u guys blind?