FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 06:21 PM   #31
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx3Kid
are u guys blind?
What, did you not steal anything, or are you thinking that we are still thinking about it solely because you "jokingly" recommended illegal acts to a member of this forum?

Old 08-28-2005, 07:44 PM   #32
adamc44
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx3Kid
are u guys blind?

no, ive read exaclty what you have wrote about your "own experiences" and how you "jokingly" suggested it to someone else. but now you have a job so that makes it right, huh? oh, ok, i understand it now, its ok to steal from other people if you dont have a job cause your ****ing lazy, but when you get a job and your making your own money instead of taking from other people, its not right. thanks for the clarification dirt bag.

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

Old 08-28-2005, 08:17 PM   #33
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

I don't support thievery, but it sounds like MX3 was running with the wrong people. It didn't sound like he was trying to brag about it, rather that he was just saying what he used to do. Give him some credit that he's past it...

But it is a pain in the ass when you drop 2-3k on a stereo, on loan, and then it gets jacked before it's even fully paid off...cuz then you gotta pay for shit you don't have anymore

Stem - open your mouth and insert foot. You're ragging on him for his grammar and spelling, yet yours is a little lacking too. Plus calling him "dumbnuts" is not very intelligent either - there are such things as Social INSURANCE numbers - SIN - it's a Canadian thing...

Illusion - Being 14 is a rough age - you want to start saving money to buy big ticket items, but a hard way to find the cash flow. Couple of simple ideas are paper routes, odd jobs, yard care(come winter snow shovelling)... Once you're fifteen, there's a chance that some chains do hire at 15 with parental permission(if you can get your SSN or SIN, depending on where you live...I know in Canada you can get your SIN at like...13)
Old 08-28-2005, 11:46 PM   #34
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

not my fault u guys arent in america were SSN are the real thing. and ill say whatever the **** i want asslick. this dumbshit steals and ur supporting him. for all i know ur a theif too. you say give him credit for not stealing anymore, i said ill give him credit when he gives it all back, wait no, at that point ill call it even. you sicken me dodger this fool brags about stealing and u want us to kiss his ass. wow your stupider than i thought.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:49 PM   #35
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
I don't support thievery, but it sounds like MX3 was running with the wrong people. It didn't sound like he was trying to brag about it, rather that he was just saying what he used to do. Give him some credit that he's past it...

But it is a pain in the ass when you drop 2-3k on a stereo, on loan, and then it gets jacked before it's even fully paid off...cuz then you gotta pay for shit you don't have anymore

sounds like ur trying to play both sides of the fence here, if u found the guy that stole 2k worth of car audio from you would u really say "hey thanks for not stealing anymore?" bullshit ur a frikking lier. u would pound his ass as hard as me and adam would. he wasn't running with the wrong people, he was a lazy ass sumbitch.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:46 AM   #36
adamc44
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife

can you honestly say that if he came over you would trust this guy not to steal anything since hes "cleaned up his act." once a thief, always a thief.

Old 08-29-2005, 03:15 AM   #37
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem
not my fault u guys arent in america were SSN are the real thing. and ill say whatever the **** i want asslick. this dumbshit steals and ur supporting him. for all i know ur a theif too. you say give him credit for not stealing anymore, i said ill give him credit when he gives it all back, wait no, at that point ill call it even. you sicken me dodger this fool brags about stealing and u want us to kiss his ass.

Man, that's some great Nationalistic pride there Stem....SSN is not the "Real Thing" - it's just the "States Thing". And I will most certainly say whatever I want to as well. And no, I was NOT supporting him, I was just saying don't be such a prick about what he has done. As well, I said give him some credit for having stopped. As I said previously, I don't think he was bragging, so much as just talking about what shit he has done. I never said you had to kiss his ass, I just don't think you should be flaming him for it.

And seriously Stem, you are being a true ass about this. "for all i know ur a theif too." You don't know shit about me, so don't even start talking about shit you don't know. For all we know, you could be a thief. Don't assume anything Stem.

Quote:
wow your stupider than i thought.

The irony in this is your fantastic grammar and spelling Stem. It really detracts from any statements you make about other people's intelligence.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:21 AM   #38
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
sounds like ur trying to play both sides of the fence here, if u found the guy that stole 2k worth of car audio from you would u really say "hey thanks for not stealing anymore?" bullshit ur a frikking lier. u would pound his ass as hard as me and adam would. he wasn't running with the wrong people, he was a lazy ass sumbitch.

I'm not trying to play both sides of the fence. I never said that I wouldn't beat the ever-living piss out of a guy who stole my gear, I was just saying you shouldn't be jumping down his throat for something that is in the past. I'm sure he isn't exactly proud of what he has done...

And stop making assumptions, it really is saddening to see just how worthless they all are. What do you honestly know about mx3's background? Can you prove that he was just being "lazy"(which is another story alltogether), or can you disprove that he was possibly running with the wrong people? Notice how when I said that, I said "It sounds like...", not "He was".
Old 08-29-2005, 03:23 AM   #39
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamc44
can you honestly say that if he came over you would trust this guy not to steal anything since hes "cleaned up his act." once a thief, always a thief.

Yes, I would trust him, until the point in which he breaks it. He hasn't done anything to me, and unless he had said he had stolen stereos in the past, I would be none the wiser.

And people do change...I've known people who have had some sort of bad habit or addiction, and done a complete 180, and even when given the opportunity to repeat any prior actions, declined.
Old 08-29-2005, 04:18 AM   #40
illusion34
CF Addict

ya seriously, stop givin him shit already, u guys have flamed him enuff. everyone makes mistakes.
Old 08-29-2005, 04:20 AM   #41
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion34
ya seriously, stop givin him shit already, u guys have flamed him enuff. everyone makes mistakes.

illusion - you'd better watch out, or they'll come after you too

did you read my suggestions for money?...
Old 08-29-2005, 04:52 AM   #42
adamc44
CF Freak

ya know what, after this post im done with this thread cause this says it all.....

Old 08-29-2005, 07:12 PM   #43
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamc44
ya know what, after this post im done with this thread cause this says it all.....

Damn I see the Canadians running after you with .44's already
Old 08-30-2005, 02:50 AM   #44
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Damn I see the Canadians running after you with .44's already

no, im just biting my tounge.

and its a Winchester .303
Old 08-30-2005, 03:50 AM   #45
illusion34
CF Addict

yeah i read em, not that i have anything against americans, but thats y there hated all over the world, because of people like that.
Closed Thread