Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2005, 11:26 PM   #61
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
I can tell that was a stab at southerners, ****in so-cal
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:05 AM   #62
illusion34
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 294
hey integra stfu, who u callin a foreigner? and thats all you do, u have a moron president and all you do is bomb people, all ur country does is start un necessary wars.
illusion34 is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:06 AM   #63
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion34
hey integra stfu, who u callin a foreigner? and thats all you do, u have a moron president and all you do is bomb people, all ur country does is start un necessary wars.

Do you know what THE ****, you just said? Talk to me when you aren't a dumbshit kay peanut?
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:07 AM   #64
illusion34
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 294
and btw, **** off, i cant fly cuz i dont have wings, u guys think ur all powerfull but wait, u already have all kinds of countrys against you, the us is the worlds most hated country and it is that for a reason, and if you dont like that well too bad, you can sit here and argue with me but it aint gonna change nething.
illusion34 is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:09 AM   #65
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion34
and btw, **** off, i cant fly cuz i dont have wings, u guys think ur all powerfull but wait, u already have all kinds of countrys against you, the us is the worlds most hated country and it is that for a reason, and if you dont like that well too bad, you can sit here and argue with me but it aint gonna change nething.
Dude you are the biggest and most retarded person I have met
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:09 AM   #66
illusion34
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 294
im a dumbshit? ok, come say that to my face, i hate people that think their all tough because they talk all big on the net.
illusion34 is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:09 AM   #67
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion34
im a dumbshit? ok, come say that to my face, i hate people that think their all tough because they talk all big on the net.

Tell me where you live?
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:10 AM   #68
illusion34
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 294
and as for me being retarded, sorry im not american
illusion34 is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:10 AM   #69
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion34
and as for me being retarded, sorry im not american
Okay peanut, tell me where you live
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:11 AM   #70
illusion34
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 294
montreal bitch
illusion34 is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:11 AM   #71
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion34
montreal bitch

No shit, tell me your address ****in canadian
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:12 AM   #72
illusion34
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 294
y so u can send all kinds of shit mail, no thanks. besides i doubt ur gonna fly to mtl to come see me, but then again, you are american
illusion34 is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:13 AM   #73
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion34
y so u can send all kinds of shit mail, no thanks. besides i doubt ur gonna fly to mtl to come see me, but then again, you are american

Do you even know where I am right now
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:13 AM   #74
illusion34
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 294
Bithlo, Florida
illusion34 is offline  
Old 08-31-2005, 12:15 AM   #75
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion34
Bithlo, Florida
Uh uh, not right now, guess again cupcake
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.