Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2004, 02:36 AM   #1
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

Re: Ce Me Sea Doin

Folks......
The previous written disagreements were written out of no disrespect to any of the members of this chat forum that are productive, rather out of moral principle. I come in here to talk and read about cars and car problems. I have numerous postings that are trying to help good people and I've posted a few good questions myself. I only HAVE a problem with idiots that run off at the mouth at other members about NOTHING to do with cars because they have nothing to think with other than an immature/ignorant mind. This is not a chat forum for high school drop outs that have nothing but misc. and extraneous garbage to discuss. Bottom line is that I have never tolerated BS, I'm extremely aggressive in personality with type"A" all the way to the bank....AND I don't deal with stupid either and am quick to call it out. VWHOBO and I discussed it offline and we're in agreement totally. I guess what I will do is blow it off more in the future (or try to) so that we're not taking up all of this bandwidth and server space.

VWHOBO....one note......if I am receiving a reprimand from you just asking me to tone it down a little, I CERTAINLY would like to draw your attention to why this long winded conversation, mainly between myself and VASSAR, began. I posted a simple posting about driving fast and was directing my converation to you in the first place as a joke, not his butt. He interjected his and verbally attacked me in this chat medium by using verbage such as "asshole," "idiot" and various other linguistic derrivatives that personally, I believe, deserve a written note as well. If not, IP ban the hell out of him. If that is all he's good for....he's no good to me or anyone else in here. I don't come in here and talk trash to other members like that unless they've done it to me first and I will have no part of it. I never would have this problem to my face because if you know me, you'd know better. I won't deal with it!!
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 02:38 AM   #2
SuperJew
I like pie.

alright im just not going to touch this..Bav? hobo? wanna discuss this mod-only?

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 02:49 AM   #3
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
Folks......
The previous written disagreements were written out of no disrespect to any of the members of this chat forum that are productive, rather out of moral principle. I come in here to talk and read about cars and car problems. I have numerous postings that are trying to help good people and I've posted a few good questions myself. I only HAVE a problem with idiots that run off at the mouth at other members about NOTHING to do with cars because they have nothing to think with other than an immature/ignorant mind. This is not a chat forum for high school drop outs that have nothing but misc. and extraneous garbage to discuss. Bottom line is that I have never tolerated BS, I'm extremely aggressive in personality with type"A" all the way to the bank....AND I don't deal with stupid either and am quick to call it out. VWHOBO and I discussed it offline and we're in agreement totally. I guess what I will do is blow it off more in the future (or try to) so that we're not taking up all of this bandwidth and server space.

VWHOBO....one note......if I am receiving a reprimand from you just asking me to tone it down a little, I CERTAINLY would like to draw your attention to why this long winded conversation, mainly between myself and VASSAR, began. I posted a simple posting about driving fast and was directing my converation to you in the first place as a joke, not his butt. He interjected his and verbally attacked me in this chat medium by using verbage such as "asshole," "idiot" and various other linguistic derrivatives that personally, I believe, deserve a written note as well. If not, IP ban the hell out of him. If that is all he's good for....he's no good to me or anyone else in here. I don't come in here and talk trash to other members like that unless they've done it to me first and I will have no part of it. I never would have this problem to my face because if you know me, you'd know better. I won't deal with it!!

It sounds like an [half-hearted] apology to the forum...I'm willing to accept it as such and as a "verbal" contract to keep his own temper cool on a forum where opinions can differ. It is always the more mature thing to just let it ride.

If this is the case with you cmeseadoin...let us know.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 03:29 AM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
Folks......

Well alrighty then. Because it looks like you want to make this as public as possible, let's just allow everyone to read the "reprimand" I sent you , verbatim, misspellings and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
We need to talk. You're recieving this note from me not only as a friend, but more importantly as a mod.

Believe me, I understand your frustration with some of the people on this forum. There are alot who seem to come from the shallow end of the gene pool. However, your flames in particular have taken on the form of serious personal attacks. There is ALOT of name calling, cussing, character assassination, etc. Too much might be a better way to explain it.

We aren't asking you to tip toe around and accept the bullsh*t that sometimes passes for information. But we are expecting you to tone it down a little bit. I know that you're old enough and smart enough to know right from wrong, and that everyone can get carried away sometime. I know I certainly go too far with some of the dildos here.

Bottom line is we don't want you to leave, some of us rather enjoy tour company. But you have to back it off a few notches, it's as simple as that.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to rattle my cage. Take it light and go easy on the dummies. See ya.

P.S. If you're wondering why this came in two parts, it's because it was too long to send in one and I wasn't going to re-write it when I found out.
First off, if you think that's a reprimand you simply don't have a clue. That was a nice, polite request.

Now your most recent post may follow the letter of that request but it certainly doesn't follow the spirit. So here is the new deal. This is not a request and it is not up for discussion. While you can be an asset to this forum when you choose to be, from now on your bullsh*t will not be tolerated. Don't waste my time telling me about your type "A" personality, your fantabulous education, your IQ, your duty title or how much you make. It does not impress or intimidate me one iota and I do not care.

You now have a choice to make. Help with cars, make idle chat and debate, even do some good natured flaming. But do not attack another member of this forum unless you are willing to be banned. Have a nice day.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 04:21 AM   #5
SuperJew
I like pie.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 04:44 AM   #6
enron fever
CF Addict

actually, it would seem to me that you meant a great deal of insult, simply because i think you drive irresponsibly. and i still hold by my other opinion, the one that states you need to grow up.

but whatever. that's all i'm gonna say about that.
enron fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 04:58 AM   #7
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

Good job

Great:
I've said what I have said, fact. I'll put on my smiles and dumb myself down a little and all of us can be one biiiiiiiiiig happy family where we spread the love! Sounds good?

Good job enron_fever, that is all you needed to say ......ya'll have a nice night, I'm gonna go leave some rubber on the road. Peace ouuuuuut
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote