Oomba lol thats a good one, nice picture

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

adamc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 03:36 AM   #47
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets, as the saying goes.

Oh come on, its just good fun. And i made that picture just for this thread

EDIT: god damn i cant spell
My conclusion; You pay to much attention to what rappers say, and rely on your smaller head to lead you around. Why cant you respect women?

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 03:45 AM   #48
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipKnoT
My conclusion; You pay to much attention to what rappers say, and rely on your smaller head to lead you around. Why cant you respect women?

I respect women. But as a man I realize that my ultimate goal in life is tied between finding a lady and having sex with this lady. Guys arent the only humans that like to ****, or else girls wouldnt do it. Disrespecting women would be raping them or hitting them or making them feel like shit. This isnt what I'm telling you to do. I'm telling you to make her feel goooood.

Again, im not saying to only go out with her to **** her. Thats just a bonus that you should shoot for.
Oomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 03:47 AM   #49
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

Quote:
I respect women. But as a man I realize that my ultimate goal in life is tied between finding a lady and having sex with this lady. Guys arent the only humans that like to ****, or else girls wouldnt do it. Disrespecting women would be raping them or hitting them or making them feel like shit. This isnt what I'm telling you to do. I'm telling you to make her feel goooood.

Again, im not saying to only go out with her to **** her. Thats just a bonus that you should shoot for.
Ok, thank you for clarifying.

But for most people the ultimate goal in life is to find the one you love, marry that person, and start a family, then live happily together for the rest of your lives.

If Im going to "shoot" for this bonus, I need to make sure that thats what she would want first. See what Im saying?

Old 09-03-2005, 03:48 AM   #50
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Ok, thank you for clarifying.

But for most people the ultimate goal in life is to find the one you love, marry that person, and start a family, then live happily together for the rest of your lives.

If Im going to "shoot" for this bonus, I need to make sure that thats what she would want first. See what Im saying?

Yes i see.

And what does starting a family involve? You guessed it! ****in!

Giggity
Old 09-03-2005, 03:49 AM   #51
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

Quote:
Yes i see.

And what does starting a family involve? You guessed it! ****in!

Giggity
Yes I realize that....

Old 09-03-2005, 03:51 AM   #52
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper

Location: Southern Alberta Likes:Long walks on the beach.....after anal
i must be on the wrong page, i thought the ultimate goal was, make a political party then tyranically take over the country, then the country closest to you, then the world, i guess im just bitter, no such thing as soulmates, just people you like to annoy and can handle spending 50 years togather cuz they are the only one that will put up with your crap giggity giggity giggty YEAH!
Old 09-03-2005, 03:53 AM   #53
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
i must be on the wrong page, i thought the ultimate goal was, make a political party then tyranically take over the country, then the country closest to you, then the world, i guess im just bitter, no such thing as soulmates, just people you like to annoy and can handle spending 50 years togather cuz they are the only one that will put up with your crap giggity giggity giggty YEAH!

Old 09-03-2005, 03:55 AM   #54
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap

Well, my ultimate goal at this point includes owning my own city, owning at least 10 cars, having a bathtub made out of paper machet (sp?) made from 100 dollar bills, having lots of one night stands, and making my website successful.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:55 AM   #55
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper

Location: Southern Alberta Likes:Long walks on the beach.....after anal
i know i know im gunna die a lonely old man, better than being a bitter old fart who hates life HAHA
Old 09-03-2005, 03:58 AM   #56
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
LMAO.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 04:00 AM   #57
SuperJew
I like pie.

congrats SlipKnot....its always the first step that's the hardest.

and Seniors '06 REPRESENT!!! w00t!

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 04:03 AM   #58
Legion5
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Today when I was at lunch, I asked out the girl Ive wanted to ask out since the start of school.

So heres the story....

So today my friend Tyler and I were sitting at a table in the lunch area of the school. We were talking about music, concerts, and all that good stuff, then the subject of the girl Ive been talking about for a long time comes up. I told him that I didnt think she had the same lunch as we did, but as soon as I said that, I saw her sitting at a table a few down from ours. So then our friend Chelsea comes over and starts talking to us, and I ask her if she'll go ask the girl that I like if shes single or not. She said yes, but then we didnt see her anywhere. So Chelsea, Tyler, and I were walking around looking for her, when I saw her come out of the girls restroom with one of her friends. So I showed Chelsea where she was, and told her to go ask. So Tyler and I went back to the table, and sat, and waited for Chelsea to get back. Then after about a minute and half of Chelsea talking to her, I started to see Chelsea come back. So Tyler look over the little wall that seperates the lunch area of the commons from the rest of the commons, and said "Oh shit Logan, Chelsea brought her back with her." So Im sitting just thinking "Oh God, what in hell is she doing this for?!" lol So Chelsea and her come up behind me and Chelsea says "Say hi Logan." So I turn around and said "Hi." and smiled at her. (The girl that I likes name is Danielle) So then there was (of course) an awkward moment of silence, and Danielle said "Well, I think Ive got to go..." so I said "No, wait a minute" and pulled out a chair and told her to sit down, because I wanted to get some stuff out in the open. So I said "Danielle, I like you. I like you alot. Im not really the kind of guy to do this sort of thing, because Im so shy, but, will you go out with me?" And she said she would think about. Which is great for me. The only thing Im worried about is if she'll say yes or no. Is "Ill think about it" some kind of girl stalling technique? Please tell me that it is! I really want to go out with this girl.

So ever since then, ive had butterflys alllll day.

Seeing as I'm the self proclaimed best "player" on earth. I'll translate.

"I'll think about it" No, but if I'm horribly desperate or bored, I'll let you entertain me for 2 hours. Your probably not adventurous enough to do to me, what I want done to me.

You need help man, if you actualy manage to read this, you should probably private message me with some contact info, where we could have a conversation.

and why are you posting this in a car forum?
Legion5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 04:04 AM   #59
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion5
Seeing as I'm the self proclaimed best "player" on earth. I'll translate.

"I'll think about it" No, but if I'm horribly desperate or bored, I'll let you entertain me for 2 hours. Your probably not adventurous enough to do to me, what I want done to me.

You need help man, if you actualy manage to read this, you should probably private message me with some contact info, where we could have a conversation.

and why are you posting this in a car forum?

so i take it the self-proclaimed 'best player' can't read ahead to say she said yes?

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 04:08 AM   #60
Legion5
CF Enthusiast

Yep, just read that part. The comment about her being shy to works out, give or take...

It really depends on the girl and how she acts. I just assume high quality. He should work out good, but I wana see where this relationship with him leads.

Thought I am gona have to read the whole thing, so see where this is going, ouch.
Legion5 is offline   Reply With Quote