Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2005, 03:53 PM   #91
SuperJew
I like pie.

I don't know...i've never really been a fan of taking a girl to just the movie theatres...

i prefer like something more social, like dinner or bowling (yeah, two random activities) because then I really get to know said girl, and vice versa. i mean, come on, how do you get to know a girl in the movies. well, except that way.....

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 04:15 PM   #92
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

You know what a good date spot is?

The park.

en serio.

After you get them to agree to go out, They'll ask where to. Be like "I don't know, I was thinking somewhere we could just talk and hang out...How about the park?"
"Qui est-ce que c'est?"
"Yeah, it'll be fun! Honestly when was the last time you went to a park? like 10?"

Then You put your little scheme in action! Parks are good for a couple reasons, one you could bust the romantic lover type and read poetry under a tree (if you have been castrated at some point) or you could do what I do. Find out what sport they are into. If they play softball, bring a ball and two gloves, play catch, it'll give you something to do while you talk to her, plus it'll show you care about what she likes to do. Dinner sucks for this because the whole time you have food shoved in your mouth, so you can't really talk, plus its just so passe, everyone does the dinner and a movie thing.

Then you could always just sit on the swings and talk, or sit on the jungle gym. This will bring up fond memories of childhood, she'll say something like "I havent swung in forever" then you could bring out an amusing anecdote from when you were a kid and make her laugh.

Another reason the whole sport thing is good is because you could do a couple things, you could do the playful competition thing where you challenge eachother in a very flirtatious sort of way, and then you could just barely lose (or if you suck, really lose) and then bust a "damn! you're good, Im going to go back to the gym, then we have to rematch!"

BOOM!! You just closed on a second date.

Dating is all a game. And im a player....
Old 09-05-2005, 04:22 PM   #93
99integra
CF's Florida boy

But what if he is perezoso
Old 09-05-2005, 04:22 PM   #94
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

You know the park idea isnt bad. I think Ill try that. Maybe movie THEN park.....hmmmm....

Thanks Zalight

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 10:33 PM   #95
GonnaDie4TheGov
CF's Only Jersey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
You know what a good date spot is?

The park.

en serio.

After you get them to agree to go out, They'll ask where to. Be like "I don't know, I was thinking somewhere we could just talk and hang out...How about the park?"
"Qui est-ce que c'est?"
"Yeah, it'll be fun! Honestly when was the last time you went to a park? like 10?"

Then You put your little scheme in action! Parks are good for a couple reasons, one you could bust the romantic lover type and read poetry under a tree (if you have been castrated at some point) or you could do what I do. Find out what sport they are into. If they play softball, bring a ball and two gloves, play catch, it'll give you something to do while you talk to her, plus it'll show you care about what she likes to do. Dinner sucks for this because the whole time you have food shoved in your mouth, so you can't really talk, plus its just so passe, everyone does the dinner and a movie thing.

Then you could always just sit on the swings and talk, or sit on the jungle gym. This will bring up fond memories of childhood, she'll say something like "I havent swung in forever" then you could bring out an amusing anecdote from when you were a kid and make her laugh.

Another reason the whole sport thing is good is because you could do a couple things, you could do the playful competition thing where you challenge eachother in a very flirtatious sort of way, and then you could just barely lose (or if you suck, really lose) and then bust a "damn! you're good, Im going to go back to the gym, then we have to rematch!"

BOOM!! You just closed on a second date.

Dating is all a game. And im a player....

Stealing my ideas are you? lol

I always seem to take girls to parks or the beach at night. Its fun. Alone dark...no one around.

I have NEVER asked a girl to be my g/f. I always jsut start dating them untill they introduce me as their boyfriend or call me it or whatnot. I think the whole asking thing is so jr. high. Lets hold hands and hug in the hallway inbetween classes then when we go home we can spend hours online or on the phone talking. Young love...how ____. I can't even think of a word to put there.

Never forget that he is THE MAN

2001 Honda K-1 Accord Attack
GonnaDie4TheGov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 11:15 PM   #96
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Thats what im saying, the closest I have come to asking someone that is saying "I think we should see eachother exclusively"..and that was one time.