Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2004, 11:31 PM   #1
SuperJew
I like pie.

Prisoner who missed prison throws bench through Lamborghini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky News
A struggling ex-convict hurled a bench through the window of a Lamborghini sportscar to get himself jailed again, a court has heard.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...969304,00.html

no...not a Lambo!!!

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 11:37 PM   #2
asa67_stang
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Its owner, 18-year-old Navin Patel, said: "I've been keeping the car at the hotel until I pass my test.

see that? that's why i say screw the whole thing...
an 18 year old with a Lambo of that caliber?
screw it, let it get damaged, let daddy pay for it

that is all

i wish i knew now what i will know in thirty years, that would be nice...

the 'net has warped my fragile little mind
asa67_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 11:38 PM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: Prisoner who missed prison throws bench through Lamborgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky News
A struggling ex-convict hurled a bench through the window of a Lamborghini sportscar to get himself jailed again, a court has heard.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...969304,00.html

no...not a Lambo!!!
The amazing part of the article is the fact that the Countach belongs to an 18 year old kid. Something tells me he doesn't deliver pizza for a living.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 11:59 PM   #4
SuperJew
I like pie.

yeah i would have to agree vwhobo...

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 01:27 AM   #5
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

egh, poor lambo... what did it ever do to him? except taunt him with its fast exotic ways
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 08:40 PM   #6
antarcticgecko
CF Newbie

ditto

He could have gotten the same effect from throwing a bench through a cavalier or something worthless like that... why oh why the countach?
antarcticgecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 02:32 AM   #7
lectroid
0000?

You know, I thought this was stupid from the start, till I read some of the responses- oh, not a lambo- why not a cavalier( worth nothing ), what did it do to him?........ How about slamming that bench into the head of a real pizza delivery man?(worth nothing). How about a 6yr old kid, just walking by( hasn't contributed anything to society,,,worth nothing ) It's a freakin car, going to cost that boy a weeks allowance to get it repaired, if that. As BV would say"sheesh"
The man had no home, was pennyless, hungry and probably scared. This is the justice system, for both UK and US. IT'S A HUNK OF METAL
Old 01-11-2004, 03:30 AM   #8
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
You know, I thought this was stupid from the start, till I read some of the responses- oh, not a lambo- why not a cavalier( worth nothing ), what did it do to him?........ How about slamming that bench into the head of a real pizza delivery man?(worth nothing). How about a 6yr old kid, just walking by( hasn't contributed anything to society,,,worth nothing ) It's a freakin car, going to cost that boy a weeks allowance to get it repaired, if that. As BV would say"sheesh"
The man had no home, was pennyless, hungry and probably scared. This is the justice system, for both UK and US. IT'S A HUNK OF METAL

You obviously have something majorly against cars if you say they are just "A HUNK OF METAL". If you dislike cars so much and don't care about them, then why be a part of this forum. Not to mention your obvious problem with people. Does anyone else think that someone who had the idea to slam a bench into a 6 year-old kids' head has to be demented and should be in an insane asylum?
Old 01-11-2004, 03:43 AM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
You obviously have something majorly against cars if you say they are just "A HUNK OF METAL". If you dislike cars so much and don't care about them, then why be a part of this forum. Not to mention your obvious problem with people. Does anyone else think that someone who had the idea to slam a bench into a 6 year-old kids' head has to be demented and should be in an insane asylum?
You aren't really that clueless, are you? That is exactly the point he's trying to make. It's only a car, it really doesn't matter if it gets damaged. It's GOOD that he did it to only a car instead of another person, animal or something of real value.

Does it suck that a Lamborgini was damged by some freak? Yes, but is it the end of the world? No, because it's only a car. Perhaps a person who can't read his post and understand that belongs in the stupid asylum.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 01-11-2004, 03:45 AM   #10
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
You aren't really that clueless, are you? That is exactly the point he's trying to make. It's only a car, it really doesn't matter if it gets damaged. It's GOOD that he did it to only a car instead of another person, animal or something of real value.

Does it suck that a Lamborgini was damged by some freak? Yes, but is it the end of the world? No, because it's only a car. Perhaps a person who can't read his post and understand that belongs in the stupid asylum.

Damn good point that I didn't even notice. Sorry to be so ignorant as to not fully understand his post. Very true that it was only a car (now that I understand what he meant by that). I apologize again.
Old 01-11-2004, 03:47 AM   #11
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Damn good point that I didn't even notice. Sorry to be so ignorant as to not fully understand his post. Very true that it was only a car (now that I understand what he meant by that). I apologize again.
Awesome, I'm glad we're on the same wavelength now.

Old 01-11-2004, 04:18 AM   #12
lectroid
0000?

You all dumped my post. Didn't you ? Just as well, I guess. No need in getting pissed off 8)
Old 01-11-2004, 04:24 AM   #13
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
You all dumped my post. Didn't you ? Just as well, I guess. No need in getting pissed off 8)
Dude, the only person here who can "dump your post" is you. Are you sure you didn't delete/edit one accidentally?

Old 01-11-2004, 04:31 AM   #14
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Quote:
Dude, the only person here who can "dump your post" is you. Are you sure you didn't delete/edit one accidentally?
No I'm not and it's just as good it wasn't posted. It was a mouthfull and not very nice. After I clicked submit, it took 5 minutes to get back to the forum. No problem, just on my end
Old 01-11-2004, 04:33 AM   #15
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No I'm not and it's just as good it wasn't posted. It was a mouthfull and not very nice. After I clicked submit, it took 5 minutes to get back to the forum. No problem, just on my end
No, I'm having some "lag" problems too. It might have something to do with the weather in the Northeast. Hell, you're the phone guy, you know way more about that than I do.