Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2005, 06:48 PM   #46
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Hey there. Don't mean to get flamed, but I just find it kinda funny that this argument is between someone who made a bs club thread, and thinks his Neon is 200hp due to the blue lights under his seats and someone who lies about his age and his car and doesn't even legally drive yet.

No damage meant to be done, just having some fun.

Nissan_Altima
Well let me tell you something boy, I atleast have some common sense, you can't bullshit a bullshitter, that Neon is a slow piece of ass, and the Integra is more refined and a better performer ultimately
Old 09-19-2005, 09:17 PM   #47
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Well let me tell you something boy, I atleast have some common sense, you can't bullshit a bullshitter, that Neon is a slow piece of ass, and the Integra is more refined and a better performer ultimately

No offense Steve, you're amongst the most respected members here, but I would like to bring to your attention that (setting knowledge aside), at least he (6000LE) has a real car and a license to drive it.

Nissan_Altima
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:18 PM   #48
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
No offense Steve, you're amongst the most respected members here, but I would like to bring to your attention that (setting knowledge aside), at least he (6000LE) has a real car and a license to drive it.

Nissan_Altima
Well lemme tell you somethin peanut, I do have a car, and legally no I cannot drive without a parent but I do it anyway, I will show ya'll my truck if you want me to
Old 09-19-2005, 10:17 PM   #49
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Now for a counterpoint. Neons are rather light, and the 150 hp versions, either ACRs or R/Ts can be rather quick quite easily. I know a lot of racers with them, and they are good economical platforms to build fun cars from: Levi Wait's Neon in the Grassroots Motorsports Challenge runs 12s in the quarter and cost less than $2k total (including the original cost of the car).

thank you
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 10:19 PM   #50
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Well lemme tell you somethin peanut, I do have a car, and legally no I cannot drive without a parent but I do it anyway, I will show ya'll my truck if you want me to

oo a truck
how great
well let me tell YOU sometihng you POS
i taught this kid everything about cars. and you trying to be cool saying you have a car and drive it illegally isnt impressing anyone here as far as im aware. first you lie about having an integra and getting pulled over while racing becayse the car is not street legal, and getting it crushed. i like my car nad its fun to drive for me. you once again are a loser.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:21 PM   #51
6000LE
Banned

Quote:

not off the runway. thinking of cost. an integra worth 6000 will be a hell of a lot slower than a neon worth 6000
Old 09-19-2005, 10:22 PM   #52
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
oo a truck
how great
well let me tell YOU sometihng you POS
i taught this kid everything about cars. and you trying to be cool saying you have a car and drive it illegally isnt impressing anyone here as far as im aware. first you lie about having an integra and getting pulled over while racing becayse the car is not street legal, and getting it crushed. i like my car nad its fun to drive for me. you once again are a loser.
You did NOT just say you taught me shit, I am not trying to impress anyone you retard, I think my truck is a damn good car, and lastly, you are just calling me a loser because of the fact that you can't put up a valid argument, get a life ass belonker....
Old 09-19-2005, 10:43 PM   #53
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

I love this quote from an old Chevy ad referring to other cars in that particular model's class...I think it suits well here.

"Some other cars cost less, because that's what they're worth."
Old 09-19-2005, 10:45 PM   #54
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
I love this quote from an old Chevy ad referring to other cars in that particular model's class...I think it suits well here.

"Some other cars cost less, because that's what they're worth."

that making a lot of sense because i dont care for reliability. i got the money to completely rebuild my car, why would an alternator or a headgasket bother me
Old 09-19-2005, 10:46 PM   #55
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
that making a lot of sense because i dont care for reliability. i got the money to completely rebuild my car, why would an alternator or a headgasket bother me
Because they cost money, and not to mention a big ass labor charge for the headgasket
Old 09-19-2005, 10:54 PM   #56
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

"costs less because that's what it's worth"

Worth-less.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:22 PM   #57
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Because they cost money, and not to mention a big ass labor charge for the headgasket

Once you have a car, you can figure out that a headgasket swap is pretty cheap if you do it yourself. The early neons had headgasket problems, which were mostly taken care of free by the factory. And any that haven' tbeen done can easily be upgraded with the newer design gasket. Like I said, I know of a lot of them going quite quickly for very little money.

I've liked Neons since they first came out. Any "economy car" introduced with a factory road racing package AND sponsorship is OK in my book. Theyve proven to be fun little cars that actually last a long time, and make great platforms to build from.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:28 PM   #58
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Once you have a car, you can figure out that a headgasket swap is pretty cheap if you do it yourself. The early neons had headgasket problems, which were mostly taken care of free by the factory. And any that haven' tbeen done can easily be upgraded with the newer design gasket. Like I said, I know of a lot of them going quite quickly for very little money.

I've liked Neons since they first came out. Any "economy car" introduced with a factory road racing package AND sponsorship is OK in my book. Theyve proven to be fun little cars that actually last a long time, and make great platforms to build from.
GOD I HATE THIS, I do have a 1993 Ford Ranger with the 2.3 liter I4 that has the infamous I-Beam suspension
Old 09-19-2005, 11:35 PM   #59
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
You did NOT just say you taught me shit, I am not trying to impress anyone you retard, I think my truck is a damn good car, and lastly, you are just calling me a loser because of the fact that you can't put up a valid argument, get a life ass belonker....

When he meant that he taught someone something, he was refering to me... That's pretty much true although I still don't know much, and that's the reason I'm here. As far as "your" truck is concerned, how about you get a license first before you start driving your daddy's car?

Nissan_Altima
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:39 PM   #60
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
When he meant that he taught someone something, he was refering to me... That's pretty much true although I still don't know much, and that's the reason I'm here. As far as "your" truck is concerned, how about you get a license first before you start driving your daddy's car?

Nissan_Altima
Uhh huuuh, you just stated something reaaal dumb. Does it ever come to mind peanut that maybe I have part time job? And maybe that the truck was only 3200 dollars, how the hell can I give you proof??