Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2005, 01:16 AM   #61
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Uhh huuuh, you just stated something reaaal dumb. Does it ever come to mind peanut that maybe I have part time job? And maybe that the truck was only 3200 dollars, how the hell can I give you proof??

do the C4 thing
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:18 AM   #62
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
do the C4 thing
Okay, it is 8 pm here so I will try and do it tomarrow
Old 09-20-2005, 01:31 AM   #63
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Okay, it is 8 pm here so I will try and do it tomarrow

and learn to spell
noone cares if you have a bronco just like noone cares that i have a neon
i just dont want people calling it a turd for no reason
because this neon has no problems whatsoever
the engine is spotless = no oil or fluid leaks
headgasket is fine
and if i gota replace it ima do it myself and get a good one not just the generic crap
Old 09-20-2005, 01:34 AM   #64
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
and learn to spell
noone cares if you have a bronco just like noone cares that i have a neon
i just dont want people calling it a turd for no reason
because this neon has no problems whatsoever
the engine is spotless = no oil or fluid leaks
headgasket is fine
and if i gota replace it ima do it myself and get a good one not just the generic crap

Umm, you are telling me to learn how to spell??
If no one cares then just drop the proof shit, I will show you my cardomain page if you want. These are pics before I got it, at the dealership.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2054673
Old 09-20-2005, 01:58 AM   #65
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Umm, you are telling me to learn how to spell??
If no one cares then just drop the proof shit, I will show you my cardomain page if you want. These are pics before I got it, at the dealership.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2054673

congrats
a truck with a but ass ugly interior
why get a truck if you arent gona haul anything
or do you plan to be a building contractor?
Old 09-20-2005, 04:07 AM   #66
95civicdima
CF Addict

no harm here

Hey guys maybe some of you remember me i talked here for a bit and talked to a few of you but i have no harsh terms with anyone here... besides that i'd like to mention my car. I have a Honda Civic Ex 2 Dr Coupe. Now i'm probably going to get a lot of insults about my car because it's what you might not like. Well i'd like to mention also that as much as i know how slow my car is it does give out some pretty impressive performance for it's little engine. 1.6L v-tec as some of you might know it to be. Well my car is said to have 125 HP but i did a little modifications on it but i unfortunetly can't be too specific because i don't know. I got a new transmission on it that isn't stock for a more usual civic. My dad called up a few buddies and they installed some to help the engines performance with RPM or some shit i honestly don't know. All i know is when i drive it the car can gain speed fairly decent. Today is 9/19/05 and i go for my license test this sat the 24th (wish me luck please ). Now having no license doens't really stop me from driving as a lot of you can understand. About 2 weeks ago on a Friday i took the car out for about an Hour around 5, and i stopped at an interesection and a kid pulled up from school. Now my car is an automatic and the dude was driven a 96 Neon automatic too... i compared it on Autotrader.com and it turns out the car is supposed to be faster. Well light turns green and we both go at it. I think the guy floored it and i gave a smooth acceleration. I won by a great margin. Now i'm not here to brag i'm just here to make the point that a lot of drivers are very stupid and sorry to say it doesn't always depend on the car. I gaurantee if someone with a better driving experience was sitting in that car he would've smoked me... That just food for thought...
-Dmitry
Old 09-20-2005, 04:09 AM   #67
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
Hey guys maybe some of you remember me i talked here for a bit and talked to a few of you but i have no harsh terms with anyone here... besides that i'd like to mention my car. I have a Honda Civic Ex 2 Dr Coupe. Now i'm probably going to get a lot of insults about my car because it's what you might not like. Well i'd like to mention also that as much as i know how slow my car is it does give out some pretty impressive performance for it's little engine. 1.6L v-tec as some of you might know it to be. Well my car is said to have 125 HP but i did a little modifications on it but i unfortunetly can't be too specific because i don't know. I got a new transmission on it that isn't stock for a more usual civic. My dad called up a few buddies and they installed some to help the engines performance with RPM or some shit i honestly don't know. All i know is when i drive it the car can gain speed fairly decent. Today is 9/19/05 and i go for my license test this sat the 24th (wish me luck please ). Now having no license doens't really stop me from driving as a lot of you can understand. About 2 weeks ago on a Friday i took the car out for about an Hour around 5, and i stopped at an interesection and a kid pulled up from school. Now my car is an automatic and the dude was driven a 96 Neon automatic too... i compared it on Autotrader.com and it turns out the car is supposed to be faster. Well light turns green and we both go at it. I think the guy floored it and i gave a smooth acceleration. I won by a great margin. Now i'm not here to brag i'm just here to make the point that a lot of drivers are very stupid and sorry to say it doesn't always depend on the car. I gaurantee if someone with a better driving experience was sitting in that car he would've smoked me... That just food for thought...
-Dmitry

well race and well see who wins nigga
Old 09-20-2005, 04:15 AM   #68
95civicdima
CF Addict

Quote:
well race and well see who wins nigga

I never said i'd win...that wasn't the point...the point was that it takes more then the car. We should worry about our performance over who's car is bigger... it comes bout to our "male ego's" makes us look retarded, by the way alex.. your car would get wooped by any integra LOL!
Old 09-20-2005, 04:17 AM   #69
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
I never said i'd win...that wasn't the point...the point was that it takes more then the car. We should worry about our performance over who's car is bigger... it comes bout to our "male ego's" makes us look retarded, by the way alex.. your car would get wooped by any integra LOL!

hey hey just cause u did my wireless network dont mean u can talk shit on me
Old 09-20-2005, 04:18 AM   #70
95civicdima
CF Addict

Quote:
hey hey just cause u did my wireless network dont mean u can talk shit on me

That sounds so gay... I can't believe you said that...I set up a few shits on his computers at his place..nothing gay..ever! Anyways this is about cars
Old 09-20-2005, 04:41 AM   #71
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
That sounds so gay... I can't believe you said that...I set up a few shits on his computers at his place..nothing gay..ever! Anyways this is about cars

how was that quote gay? and when are me and u and slio chillin
Old 09-20-2005, 01:49 PM   #72
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
congrats
a truck with a but ass ugly interior
why get a truck if you arent gona haul anything
or do you plan to be a building contractor?
Okay, see, I can take your opinion on my truck, I know that I like it so really your opinion doesn't matter, nor will it ever. And I bought a truck because 1.) I liked it 2.) Trucks are more useful in my opinion 3.) Because I liked how it drived and handled. Kay peanut
Old 09-20-2005, 02:00 PM   #73
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
GOD I HATE THIS, I do have a 1993 Ford Ranger with the 2.3 liter I4 that has the infamous I-Beam suspension

Are you driving it? Is it something you built yet?

You need to STOP talking smack until you have a bit more experience under your belt. You don't know enough to call ANY car crap, yet.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 02:03 PM   #74
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Are you driving it? Is it something you built yet?

You need to STOP talking smack until you have a bit more experience under your belt. You don't know enough to call ANY car crap, yet.
Uh huh, I am driving it, I plan on doing a 3 inch drop in the front and a 4 in the back with a flip kit.
And I may be young but I feel I should be able to express my own opinion against cars

Last edited by 99integra : 09-20-2005 at 02:07 PM.
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 02:42 PM   #75
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Uh huh, I am driving it, I plan on doing a 3 inch drop in the front and a 4 in the back with a flip kit.
And I may be young but I feel I should be able to express my own opinion against cars

youre still a tard
good bye
and in that case i can express my opinion against cars too
i dont like integras