Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2005, 04:50 PM   #1
Inygknok
El del Supra

well, the other day i visited my g/f's godparents and, to my amazement, they told me they had a 1979 chevy malibu hidden next to the house.... or, it was just parked and i never noticed it thanks to the little kid being annoying as hell.

anyhow, i fell in love with the car. its almost impeccable both, outside and inside. they were the original owners, and still are. the engine recieved an overhaul around 14 years ago, but lately its been runing a bit lazy. smells heavily like gas (so im sure its the ignition system).

anyhow, they have been selling it for a while for just $1,800. still, i wont be able to buy it for a while, but, im still curious about it.

i forgot to check wat engine it had, but i know its the 3 speed auto model. anyhow, is the 3.8l engine the same one with the GNx? the turbo one?

i would seriously consider buying it after im done with the supra and once i get some extra parking space.

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 05:02 PM   #2
glagon1979
daddy x3

those cars came with a variety of engines, but none were the turbo edition of the 3.8. you could however swap one in. is the car 2 or 4 door?