Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2004, 04:20 PM   #16
MauditOstie
CF Newbie

Heheh i'll have to go back to that $@%$#@%$#@^ garage since it's the Toyota dealer and they are responsible for the warranty!!

To answer your questions: I did knew about the flooded start and i tried it before posting and it changed nothing. The gas tank is about half full with premium unleaded and there are no ice/water in the tank (we've added de-icer in case). Nope, being in client services i know that sometimes the dumbest solutions are often the ones that work so i won't laugh at you for asking and there are sparks while cranking and on 4 cylinders. (i've checked that out last night).

As for the gas pressure, the fuel pump is running, i can ear it and the fuel filter was changed 4 months ago so i'm kinda running out of idea. I've tested the Sparkplug cables, went through some electrical testing to make sure everything was going fine and through all belts and strap to make sure everything was in order. Their is a little burned-silicone smell coming from the PCM box though. So i think that could be our problem.

As for the warranty well it's the 200$ towing fee that's kinda holding us to get it to the garage! So we would like to get it running and then get it to the garage.

If you have any other idea or questions let me know! Thanks for your help! I'll stop arguing with the two previous guys since there not helping at all and seem to think i'm a bloke since i can speak french! Pretty funny guys and well pretty fun forums for any worldwide compainers!!! But they'd have to listen more and read history... Blokes are english native and speaking persons (either french or americains) (sorry vwhobo if you're included in that).

If ever you got an idea for the car anyway let me know!
Have a nice one!

Last edited by MauditOstie : 03-02-2004 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Miss some info
MauditOstie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 04:50 PM   #17
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

you're ignorant

Listen Maudit,

I don't give a damn about you and your feelings of hostility when you come into this chatroom. Oh my god, these people are ruuuude to me!! WHO CARES!!!! Get some tougher skin.....you won't make it for five minutes in here otherwise. I made a point to back up VWHOBO and if you think I am an axxhole for it, then have at it s*&tstick. Truth be known, I just called your bluff and that pisses you off. I'm sorry if that upsets you. I am a type "A" all the way to the bank bud and I did not get to the position I am in by putting up with BS. I eliminate it when I see it, AKA, YOU!

People come into this chatroom all the time posing question that make no sence and take up our time...AND when corrected they say, "oh god you were so rude and I don't appreciate being told that my postings are worthless and I'm offended." I get so sick or dealing with stupid people and I will call them out on it every time. Anyone is welcome to post a message in here for help. I don't think that it is too much to ask for some technical information. What happened to your common sense? Oh wait, It flew out your mouth when you opened it saying your first words!

You talk about me being the one with an intelligence problem. Six months ago I just took a professionally administer IQ test and receive a score of 168. Where do you fit in? I guess that is why I am the Asst VP of Technology Operations at age 26 for my company right? I also make over 100K a year. But, I am sure that you do something like medicine or law and do better right? What a joke you are!!! Also, I am not in the business of translating some misc. BS french to english for you in a car technical chat room. First off, there is no real continuity in what you typed in french as far as an english translation. Translate this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauditOstie
Well i won't start arguing with you since you seems perfectly to mold in the 40% of the so bright persons of the USA!

First i never talked against vwhobo and will not and i cannot tell you if he's good or not since he hasn't helped me yet! He claimed to be able to help me so i'm just happy to hear that!

I just sent a message to see if anyone was ready to help and got a harch answer from him. We explained each other and well i was ok with it and i got his point and understand what he meant so it's over it's done!.
But seems you didn't get the point so please next time stay out of everyone else's business please! If you were really part of this 40% you said, you wouldn't have answer to this thread since you would have got the point that i did something wrong following the forum's unwritten rules and that i tried to fix it! But seems you didn't get nothing from this at all!

And if i put blablabla, is simply because translating from one language to another with car part is not that easy and it doesn't mean i'm dumb with car i just tough it would have been usefull infor to vwhobo!!
How about:
Laisse reposer le char pendant une couples d'heures parce que y doit etre noyé!
If you're so bright you'll be able to translater all that by yourself stie de pousse crote et licheux d'anus!!

Enjoy! Crisse de cave qui connais rien pis qui se sacre le nez pas dans ses affaires...
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 04:53 PM   #18
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

Oh my god

Wow,

Looks like you are starting to get the hang of this...... for Mauditostie.

Quote:
Heheh i'll have to go back to that $@%$#@%$#@^ garage since it's the Toyota dealer and they are responsible for the warranty!!

To answer your questions: I did knew about the flooded start and i tried it before posting and it changed nothing. The gas tank is about half full with premium unleaded and there are no ice/water in the tank (we've added de-icer in case). Nope, being in client services i know that sometimes the dumbest solutions are often the ones that work so i won't laugh at you for asking and there are sparks while cranking and on 4 cylinders. (i've checked that out last night).

As for the gas pressure, the fuel pump is running, i can ear it and the fuel filter was changed 4 months ago so i'm kinda running out of idea. I've tested the Sparkplug cables, went through some electrical testing to make sure everything was going fine and through all belts and strap to make sure everything was in order. Their is a little burned-silicone smell coming from the PCM box though. So i think that could be our problem.

As for the warranty well it's the 200$ towing fee that's kinda holding us to get it to the garage! So we would like to get it running and then get it to the garage.

If you have any other idea or questions let me know! Thanks for your help! I'll stop arguing with the two previous guys since there not helping at all and seem to think i'm a bloke since i can speak french! Pretty funny guys and well pretty fun forums for any worldwide compainers!!! But they'd have to listen more and read history... Blokes are english native and speaking persons (either french or americains) (sorry vwhobo if you're included in that).

If ever you got an idea for the car anyway let me know!
Have a nice one!
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
Old 03-02-2004, 05:04 PM   #19
MauditOstie
CF Newbie

You are funny you know that! You made me laugh again (twice today!!)

I don't care about you having 168 of IQ or 68 (since i got 165, 3 pts lower then you)
I'm director of incident and requests and Main Analyst and i don't want to know your salary nor position since you can write anything you want, no one knows for sure except you!

As a director you should know not to spend your time on the net! (since i'm off well i can) but i do beleive you are boss/director somewhere! You're putting your nose were you shouldn't!

And never said you were an asshole, i just said it wasn't of your business that's all but still your are answering ad feeling threatened!

Btw the french i wrote was good! It's only because i used words that you won't find in a commun translator! Cause since i'm bright and you are too (you plead you case), i knew you would like to try and translate it! Gotcha!

Have a nice day anyway!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
Listen Maudit,

I don't give a damn about you and your feelings of hostility when you come into this chatroom. Oh my god, these people are ruuuude to me!! WHO CARES!!!! Get some tougher skin.....you won't make it for five minutes in here otherwise. I made a point to back up VWHOBO and if you think I am an axxhole for it, then have at it s*&tstick. Truth be known, I just called your bluff and that pisses you off. I'm sorry if that upsets you. I am a type "A" all the way to the bank bud and I did not get to the position I am in by putting up with BS. I eliminate it when I see it, AKA, YOU!

People come into this chatroom all the time posing question that make no sence and take up our time...AND when corrected they say, "oh god you were so rude and I don't appreciate being told that my postings are worthless and I'm offended." I get so sick or dealing with stupid people and I will call them out on it every time. Anyone is welcome to post a message in here for help. I don't think that it is too much to ask for some technical information. What happened to your common sense? Oh wait, It flew out your mouth when you opened it saying your first words!

You talk about me being the one with an intelligence problem. Six months ago I just took a professionally administer IQ test and receive a score of 168. Where do you fit in? I guess that is why I am the Asst VP of Technology Operations at age 26 for my company right? I also make over 100K a year. But, I am sure that you do something like medicine or law and do better right? What a joke you are!!! Also, I am not in the business of translating some misc. BS french to english for you in a car technical chat room. First off, there is no real continuity in what you typed in french as far as an english translation. Translate this:
Old 03-02-2004, 05:08 PM   #20
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
How about:
Laisse reposer le char pendant une couples d'heures parce que y doit etre noyé!
If you're so bright you'll be able to translater all that by yourself stie de pousse crote et licheux d'anus!!

Enjoy! Crisse de cave qui connais rien pis qui se sacre le nez pas dans ses affaires...

Oh my...someones anus must be a little sore...

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:10 PM   #21
MauditOstie
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Oh my...someones anus must be a little sore...

Yep! you got the point hahahaha
Old 03-02-2004, 05:11 PM   #22
Cliffy
CF Loafer

First of all this aint a chat room and secondly I dont see where job titles or possition comes into it..wouldn't the world be so much easier if we all learned to get on better?
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:14 PM   #23
MauditOstie
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
First of all this aint a chat room and secondly I dont see where job titles or possition comes into it..wouldn't the world be so much easier if we all learned to get on better?

I agree Cliffy! I never wanted to start a war! But you know some people get offended for no big deal (like me yesturday and cmeseadoin today)!

MauditOstie
Old 03-02-2004, 05:20 PM   #24
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

You guys and this line of discussion make me laugh. Next thing you know you'll be whipping out your weiners to see who's better hung. Maybe it's because I'm a dumb (IQ also in the 160's), uneducated (not really), redneck (city born and raised), grease monkey (highly qualified automotive technician), businessman who probably makes more than both of you put together (yes, really).

The thing is guys, in your own way you're both right but you're also both wrong, although I will admit I lean toward cmeseadoin's point of view. The biggest stumbling block is you both simply want to be right instead of looking at the other side. I think that's called listening to refute, something you should have both learned about in your management courses if you were awake.

Before you both jump on me, let me say this. My stated point of view is from experience having fallen into this trap so many times before on this forum. The difference is both of you are smart enough to know better, when it happens to me I'm usually the only one who fit's that category. Have a nice day and thanks for the laugh.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:24 PM   #25
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

My opinion:

Either get along in helping...or don't. The point has been made about technical information, proper manners, and everything else. I believe from the tone of Maudi, that he came in with a legitimate concern and ignorantly posted it without a proper hello. It seems to me that he tried to mend his mistake with vwhobo, and I think vwhobo would agree (vwhobo can set me straight on this if need be)...but then cmeseadoin took up the torch.

I think this argument should end and the help should begin as this is what we are about. If you want to argue, go to the Import vs. American Muscle thread and tell us about your daddy. I only wish I had the expertise to help out more as it seems to me Maudi is in genuine need and genuinely trying now that he knows "the game."

My opinion.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:26 PM   #26
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

NOPE, sorry Cliffy

NOPE, LOL......I don't subscribe to that rule....I look at it like this, there ought to be a bag limit out there on how many dummies you can shoot in a day. The world would be a much better place if we eliminated the lowest common denominator.....we'd have a new standard for comparison in this country. Get rid of all the trash and we might have a better place, but I'll refrain from mentioning any names, no no, wouldn't want to do that.

As for Maudit, I never looked your BS French up in a translator....I am arriving at what I said from the 2 years I took back in high school and the use of context clues. You know, use of the head.

You think I am at work doing this???? LMAO!!!!!! I would not waist my time on you at work and on top of that, I have WAY more important things to do at work than being on here. I do this for fun at home on vacation. It helps me to learn more about things that I may not know much about and I can help others who have a clue and present themselves from the start with a clue. I just am smart enough to know that when I come into something I know little about, I will make sure I present EVERYthing possible so that I don't look like an idiot. The jokes on you ya French hoe bag(if you ARE French).....If so, I bet you are one of those nasty bi*ches with underarm hair and body funk from hell. PISS OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy

Old 03-02-2004, 05:34 PM   #27
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

He is a SHE

First off I like you BAVARIAN and I honestly agree with you!! I know this has been run into the ground on many levels, but I am having a good time, so...so be it. Maudie, if you read the last posting, indicates "he" is a she! That is totally the problem here! :-O....ut ohhhhhh, can I start another debate, I am FIRED and ready today! The only thing that will be sore BAVARIAN when I am done is Maudie's (_o_) after I shove my 8" rod up it. Ya'll be good now ya hea'. She's BEGGIN for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
My opinion:

Either get along in helping...or don't. The point has been made about technical information, proper manners, and everything else. I believe from the tone of Maudi, that he came in with a legitimate concern and ignorantly posted it without a proper hello. It seems to me that he tried to mend his mistake with vwhobo, and I think vwhobo would agree (vwhobo can set me straight on this if need be)...but then cmeseadoin took up the torch.

I think this argument should end and the help should begin as this is what we are about. If you want to argue, go to the Import vs. American Muscle thread and tell us about your daddy. I only wish I had the expertise to help out more as it seems to me Maudi is in genuine need and genuinely trying now that he knows "the game."

My opinion.

Old 03-02-2004, 05:34 PM   #28
MauditOstie
CF Newbie

haha i do laugh too vwhobo!
As i said i did laugh about it!
Like you i was able to laugh at all that! And i think you made your point and i understand it.

BavarianWheels, i totally agree with you! If that was hockey, cmes would be in dressing room for being the third man with a major miscondict! and i would be with vwhobo for roughing or fighting!

Anyway i just started on the wrong foot and well it got emplified!
I'm putting an end to all this and i'm reading to put a X on all that thread!
I'm not mad at no one (specially not vwhobo since he was kind enough to help me even after a fall start).

cmeseadoin, how but we end that stupid fight and shake hand like man?
Old 03-02-2004, 05:35 PM   #29
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
You think I am at work doing this???? LMAO!!!!!! I would not waist my time on you at work and on top of that, I have WAY more important things to do at work than being on here. I do this for fun at home on vacation. It helps me to learn more about things that I may not know much about and I can help others who have a clue and present themselves from the start with a clue. I just am smart enough to know that when I come into something I know little about, I will make sure I present EVERYthing possible so that I don't look like an idiot. The jokes on you ya French hoe bag(if you ARE French).....If so, I bet you are one of those nasty bi*ches with underarm hair and body funk from hell. PISS OFF!
Hey what's wrong with doing this at work, I'm at work lol..It seems to me that you guys really aught to do one of two things..Either go in to the Jap vs Yank car thread and fight like man! of pick your bloody (I know you love that word lol) rattle's and go your seperate ways!

Edit: 8" Is that all you've got, seems pretty standard for a man of your stamina and get up and go

Last edited by Cliffy : 03-02-2004 at 05:40 PM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:41 PM   #30
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

Your're Welcome

Oh I totally agree with you VWHOBO....I am having a good time with this because what I LOVE is to push people's buttons when I find them..... I clearly pissed off Maudie and I love it...... My blood pressure never escalated but I guarantee her's did, haha. I guess that is my sadistic side. I could be out doing worse. I have my own private reasons for picking on her anyways, we won't even touch that in here. Behave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
You guys and this line of discussion make me laugh. Next thing you know you'll be whipping out your weiners to see who's better hung. Maybe it's because I'm a dumb (IQ also in the 160's), uneducated (not really), redneck (city born and raised), grease monkey (highly qualified automotive technician), businessman who probably makes more than both of you put together (yes, really).

The thing is guys, in your own way you're both right but you're also both wrong, although I will admit I lean toward cmeseadoin's point of view. The biggest stumbling block is you both simply want to be right instead of looking at the other side. I think that's called listening to refute, something you should have both learned about in your management courses if you were awake.

Before you both jump on me, let me say this. My stated point of view is from experience having fallen into this trap so many times before on this forum. The difference is both of you are smart enough to know better, when it happens to me I'm usually the only one who fit's that category. Have a nice day and thanks for the laugh.