Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2004, 05:43 PM   #31
MauditOstie
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
Oh I totally agree with you VWHOBO....I am having a good time with this because what I LOVE is to push people's buttons when I find them..... I clearly pissed off Maudie and I love it...... My blood pressure never escalated but I guarantee her's did, haha. I guess that is my sadistic side. I could be out doing worse. I have my own private reasons for picking on her anyways, we won't even touch that in here. Behave.


If you think you picked me well i'm sorry man, i laugh my ass out reading your stuff!
And by the way! i'm HE not she! Sorry if you cant tell the difference!

MauditOStie
MauditOstie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:48 PM   #32
cmeseadoin
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 596
shaking

Sure, I was just having fun anyways.....seems you are the one that got offended all easily....so that made me push the offend button more.
I did mean what I was saying though in my original posting about people coming in with poor info. Seems like you understand that now though, so we'll not go down that road anymore.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MauditOstie
haha i do laugh too vwhobo!
As i said i did laugh about it!
Like you i was able to laugh at all that! And i think you made your point and i understand it.

BavarianWheels, i totally agree with you! If that was hockey, cmes would be in dressing room for being the third man with a major miscondict! and i would be with vwhobo for roughing or fighting!

Anyway i just started on the wrong foot and well it got emplified!
I'm putting an end to all this and i'm reading to put a X on all that thread!
I'm not mad at no one (specially not vwhobo since he was kind enough to help me even after a fall start).

cmeseadoin, how but we end that stupid fight and shake hand like man?
__________________
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:50 PM   #33
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
Sure, I was just having fun anyways.....seems you are the one that got offended all easily....so that made me push the offend button more.
I did mean what I was saying though in my original posting about people coming in with poor info. Seems like you understand that now though, so we'll not go down that road anymore.

Whew!!! Goodness...it only took you three more posts...
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:54 PM   #34
cmeseadoin
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 596
well then.....

Well hell MAN/WOMAN,

What's this posting from YOU earlier supposed to mean then:

""Thanks for your help! I'll stop arguing with the two previous guys since there not helping at all and seem to think i'm a bloke since i can speak french! Pretty funny guys and well pretty fun forums for any worldwide compainers!!!""

"........seems to think I am a bloke????" S&^T, you dont know what you are, ahahhahah......asexual? bi-sexual? homosexual? Man? woman? Last I heard a Bloke was the "english" way of addressing a man?????!!!!!

You are not a man, you're a dumb B*tch!! LOL..... AND if you are a man, you're a Eunich who can't speak the english language, HAHHAHA....GODDA*N......seems the joke's on YOU!

I did pick you, we're arguing aren't we? You can't hold a candle to my wind!!LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauditOstie
If you think you picked me well i'm sorry man, i laugh my ass out reading your stuff!
And by the way! i'm HE not she! Sorry if you cant tell the difference!

MauditOStie
__________________
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:57 PM   #35
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
Well hell MAN/WOMAN,

What's this posting from YOU earlier supposed to mean then:

""Thanks for your help! I'll stop arguing with the two previous guys since there not helping at all and seem to think i'm a bloke since i can speak french! Pretty funny guys and well pretty fun forums for any worldwide compainers!!!""

"........seems to think I am a bloke????" S&^T, you dont know what you are, ahahhahah......asexual? bi-sexual? homosexual? Man? woman? Last I heard a Bloke was the "english" way of addressing a man?????!!!!!

You are not a man, you're a dumb B*tch!! LOL..... AND if you are a man, you're a Eunich who can't speak the english language, HAHHAHA....GODDA*N......seems the joke's on YOU!

I did pick you, we're arguing aren't we? You can't hold a candle to my wind!!LMAO

Here we go again...

But it did seem obvious to me Maudi was speaking of nationality and not gender.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:57 PM   #36
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Whew!!! Goodness...it only took you three more posts...
.
.
Too soon Bav, too soon
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:25 PM   #37
MauditOstie
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Too soon Bav, too soon

Thanks for the clarification Bav!
MauditOstie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:31 PM   #38
AnotherOne
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5
Incredible...

I never saw a gang like that before... You are a newcomer and you get it right in the face at your first post. I am 100% behind MauditOstie...

cmeseadoin: you probably look to yourself each morning in the mirror.

That's all I have to say... and all that without introducing myself.
AnotherOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:38 PM   #39
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherOne
I am 100% behind MauditOstie...
That's all I have to say... and all that without introducing myself.

Um...we're not that kind of forum...you may have to look somewhere else for your "fun."
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:44 PM   #40
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Um...we're not that kind of forum...you may have to look somewhere else for your "fun."
.
.
LMBO..Dunno, cmes has an 8" rod remember
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:50 PM   #41
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
The only thing that will be sore BAVARIAN when I am done is Maudie's (_o_) after I shove my 8" rod up it. Ya'll be good now ya hea'. She's BEGGIN for it!

I stand corrected. (Actually, I'll stay seated and not give cmeseadoin any more ideas)

It seems, AnotherOne, that you have come to the right place...
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:09 PM   #42
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
I stand corrected. (Actually, I'll stay seated and not give cmeseadoin any more ideas)

It seems, AnotherOne, that you have come to the right place...
.
.
Yes It's probably for the best...I'd keep your tail pipes covered too....hey, ya never know
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:19 PM   #43
AnotherOne
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
I stand corrected. (Actually, I'll stay seated and not give cmeseadoin any more ideas)

It seems, AnotherOne, that you have come to the right place...
.
.

I don't care... I know that when a man needs to tell everybody that he has a 8" rod it is because, in fact, it is under the average .
AnotherOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:25 PM   #44
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur
 
snoopewite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: England
Posts: 782
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherOne
I know that when a man needs to tell everybody that he has a 8" rod it is because, in fact, it is under the average.

Do you know that from experience? Have you been let down in the past?
__________________
This signature is in memory of vwhobo 03-26-2003 - 04-27-2004
The vwhobo fan club lives on for as long as his e-spirit lurks around these forums.
Late vwhobo fan club members - R34RB30DETTV, SuperJew, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty101, Integra_LS, Karburator, DodgeRida67, Bubba, Importluva and snoopewite - instigator of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:28 PM   #45
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherOne
I don't care... I know that when a man needs to tell everybody that he has a 8" rod it is because, in fact, it is under the average .

You're making my flame count easy. You keep walking into a flame.

I can only gather that your knowledge of the "fact" stated above, that you have first-hand knowledge. (no pun intended)
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.