Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2004, 06:07 PM   #1
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Average Joe Finale

.
.
Hi, my name is Bav and I was hooked to the latest Average Joe.

Having said that...did anyone watch this show and more importantly, the finale last night?

My question is this: Does anyone here see a problem with dating a gorgeous girl that dated Fabio in the past? The winning "Joe" did/does and I don't understand it. Can someone help me on this?
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 09:32 PM   #2
lectroid
0000?
 
lectroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Redneck Hillbilly Heaven
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
.
.
Hi, my name is Bav and I was hooked to the latest Average Joe.

Having said that...did anyone watch this show and more importantly, the finale last night?

My question is this: Does anyone here see a problem with dating a gorgeous girl that dated Fabio in the past? The winning "Joe" did/does and I don't understand it. Can someone help me on this?
.
.

1st? NO, but I'll ask my wife when she comes home.
2nd? Hell no. I don't understand either.
3rd? You can't be helped on this, your'e a JUNKIE
__________________
Life is not a bitch, it just came with the package. [IMG][/IMG]
Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
lectroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 09:42 PM   #3
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
1st? NO, but I'll ask my wife when she comes home.
2nd? Hell no. I don't understand either.
3rd? You can't be helped on this, your'e a JUNKIE

Larissa is quite good looking. You're right. I couldn't help but watch. My wife and daughter control my television viewing.

But really now. Larissa chooses this guy over the nerd (big surprise) and they leave on a holiday...four days into their holiday she mentions she used to date Fabio. He freaks out and leaves her...saying, "Any man can understand why I'm freaking out...)

I'm a man, and I don't understand.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 09:51 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Larissa is quite good looking. You're right. I couldn't help but watch. My wife and daughter control my television viewing.

But really now. Larissa chooses this guy over the nerd (big surprise) and they leave on a holiday...four days into their holiday she mentions she used to date Fabio. He freaks out and leaves her...saying, "Any man can understand why I'm freaking out...)

I'm a man, and I don't understand.
.
.
My best guess is because he's insecure and doesn't feel that he can "measure up". Sort of like when people say they've had the best whatever they can't go back. I haven't seen the show so he might just be f*cked in the head. That's a technical term by the way.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 09:54 PM   #5
lectroid
0000?
 
lectroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Redneck Hillbilly Heaven
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Larissa is quite good looking. You're right. I couldn't help but watch. My wife and daughter control my television viewing.

But really now. Larissa chooses this guy over the nerd (big surprise) and they leave on a holiday...four days into their holiday she mentions she used to date Fabio. He freaks out and leaves her...saying, "Any man can understand why I'm freaking out...)

I'm a man, and I don't understand.
.
.

I think you misunderstood me. I've never watched that show, my wife watches it. I was only considering the fact that Fabio would not go out or date a dog. The poor guy walking off must be a Freak. Maybe I'm missing out on some good boob tube, just never got into that crap. Bav get another television set, or two. Those two females will run you into the ground before you realize it
__________________
Life is not a bitch, it just came with the package. [IMG][/IMG]
Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
lectroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 10:50 PM   #6
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
<------is too much of a loser to watch Average Joe....

or is it because reality TV sucks ass?

the world may never know...
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 10:50 PM   #7
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
Bav get another television set, or two. Those two females will run you into the ground before you realize it

There are four televisions in our house...I just don't feel like watching all by my lonesomes...
.
.
btw lectroid...as a Christian, I am offended by that sig pic. I'll let you choose it's destiny.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 12:09 AM   #8
lectroid
0000?
 
lectroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Redneck Hillbilly Heaven
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
There are four televisions in our house...I just don't feel like watching all by my lonesomes...
.
.
btw lectroid...as a Christian, I am offended by that sig pic. I'll let you choose it's destiny.
.
.

I don't want to start this off wrong. I respect the fact that you are a Christian, I was raised in the Church of Christ,I attended three times a week, rain or shine. My Dad was a co-founder and an Elder in a satellite church, my Mother was a sunday school teacher.I am not one to degrade religion or to make lite or fun of it. I do believe the supreme being (as I see him as God) has a sense of humor, otherwise, we wouldn't be here. I don't know of what faith you are,which really doesn't matter, but if you want this sig taken down, put it up on a thread,vote it out and I will comply
__________________
Life is not a bitch, it just came with the package. [IMG][/IMG]
Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
lectroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 12:33 AM   #9
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
I don't want to start this off wrong. I respect the fact that you are a Christian, I was raised in the Church of Christ,I attended three times a week, rain or shine. My Dad was a co-founder and an Elder in a satellite church, my Mother was a sunday school teacher.I am not one to degrade religion or to make lite or fun of it. I do believe the supreme being (as I see him as God) has a sense of humor, otherwise, we wouldn't be here. I don't know of what faith you are,which really doesn't matter, but if you want this sig taken down, put it up on a thread,vote it out and I will comply

I wont have your sig "voted" out. I told you I'd leave it up to you and your thoughts. While I also believe God has a sense of humor (probably not the type you seem to allude to here) I don't think that is of any humor to a God fearing person as you seem to claim you are. IMHO

Again, the choice is yours. This is not a Christian forum and should not be treated as such. (if it were, as a moderator, I would ask you to remove that sig pic) The content can only be dictated by the owner of this forum--which I am not.

Sorry for the totally off topic tangent...back to you, Johnny.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 01:02 AM   #10
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur
 
snoopewite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: England
Posts: 782
Before we go back to Johnny, I say bring back Lady Diana and Queen Elizibeth
__________________
This signature is in memory of vwhobo 03-26-2003 - 04-27-2004
The vwhobo fan club lives on for as long as his e-spirit lurks around these forums.
Late vwhobo fan club members - R34RB30DETTV, SuperJew, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty101, Integra_LS, Karburator, DodgeRida67, Bubba, Importluva and snoopewite - instigator of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 01:13 AM   #11
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
so what if I hypothetically put up a Judaism-Related joke, like the Jesus one only Moses?

inquiring minds want to know

(heh vwhobo..)
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 01:17 AM   #12
lectroid
0000?
 
lectroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Redneck Hillbilly Heaven
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
so what if I hypothetically put up a Judaism-Related joke, like the Jesus one only Moses?

inquiring minds want to know

(heh vwhobo..)

That would be fine by me.
__________________
Life is not a bitch, it just came with the package. [IMG][/IMG]
Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
lectroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.