Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 11:50 PM   #46
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Two things. Firstly, sometimes I find it kinda hard to believe that show. How do you turn a car THAT bad into something that looks how it does. Secondly, what's the point? The final car is not driveable since if someone hits your trunk, the 100 of TV's, sound system equipment, fountains, and everything else is gone. If you get the car totalled, it's all screwed up. And if you can't drive the car, then there's no point in just showing it of.

I would much prefer for them to take my car and spend all of those tens of thousands of dollars on a new one that cost that much instead of putting it into "pimping" out the one I have.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:57 PM   #47
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Two things. Firstly, sometimes I find it kinda hard to believe that show. How do you turn a car THAT bad into something that looks how it does. Secondly, what's the point? The final car is not driveable since if someone hits your trunk, the 100 of TV's, sound system equipment, fountains, and everything else is gone. If you get the car totalled, it's all screwed up. And if you can't drive the car, then there's no point in just showing it of.

I would much prefer for them to take my car and spend all of those tens of thousands of dollars on a new one that cost that much instead of putting it into "pimping" out the one I have.
Well it depends on what you are doing. Personally I dont like show cars. I like performance, and style, but not to the point where its rice. I like a car with rims, spoiler, exhaust, intake, turbo, shift kit, ignition system, tints, lowered and some sound equiptment. thats just personally me. If I had a car that was more tunable than my neon, and if it was stick, those are the things I would do to it. Not in that order though.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:15 AM   #48
jdubya
CF Enthusiast

the ONLY thing cool about that car is the intake coming out the hood, ive never seen that before

PRELUDE POWER!
Old 10-12-2005, 02:25 AM   #49
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
OMFG
What'd I say?

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
Old 10-12-2005, 04:44 AM   #50
Estioko
CF Newbie

Civic Hatch back

I like the car. It is a show car for sure. The entire body kit is molded in. That takes alot of work. It has a nice color, clean paint, lots of customs you won't find on any other car. The interoir and engine compartment need customizing but I think I wouldn't want to get the car for everyday use. Definetly a show car. If you don't like it thats fine, but you have to respect the amount of work that customizers put into projects Take care, let me know if you end up getting the car.

~Estioko~
www.EstiokoCustomConcepts.com
Old 10-12-2005, 05:09 AM   #51
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estioko
I like the car. It is a show car for sure. The entire body kit is molded in. That takes alot of work. It has a nice color, clean paint, lots of customs you won't find on any other car. The interoir and engine compartment need customizing but I think I wouldn't want to get the car for everyday use. Definetly a show car. If you don't like it thats fine, but you have to respect the amount of work that customizers put into projects Take care, let me know if you end up getting the car.

~Estioko~
www.EstiokoCustomConcepts.com

Dude...get off of that sh!t, alright, a lot of work went into the car, but it is nauseating, and has just about no engine mods...methinks you too are a ricer
But everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
Old 10-12-2005, 05:26 AM   #52
GonnaDie4TheGov
CF's Only Jersey Boy

I think the best car on pimp my ride was the green chevelle. They put a nice engine in it and made it look nice and clean while not going too crazy.

But like the monitors on the front bumper and under the car...whats stopping them from being stolen. And also why the hell would you ever need them? You will NEVER use them. That show is such a waste of time and money.

If my car was ever "pimped" id take off all the monitors and useless shit and sell it. Or just sell the car to some rich kid for like 30 grand and get a nice new car

2001 Honda K-1 Accord Attack
Old 10-12-2005, 05:33 AM   #53
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaDie4TheGov
I think the best car on pimp my ride was the green chevelle. They put a nice engine in it and made it look nice and clean while not going too crazy.

But like the monitors on the front bumper and under the car...whats stopping them from being stolen. And also why the hell would you ever need them? You will NEVER use them. That show is such a waste of time and money.

If my car was ever "pimped" id take off all the monitors and useless shit and sell it. Or just sell the car to some rich kid for like 30 grand and get a nice new car

Popular culture, every rapper's got the 26" Dubs, with the TV's covering every square inch of the interior, the massive sound systems...PMR could care less if that is what the "pimpee" wanted, but what they car about is the viewers, because that's where their money comes from to do the show...Hey I learned something in school
Old 10-12-2005, 06:09 AM   #54
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Popular culture, every rapper's got the 26" Dubs, with the TV's covering every square inch of the interior, the massive sound systems...PMR could care less if that is what the "pimpee" wanted, but what they car about is the viewers, because that's where their money comes from to do the show...Hey I learned something in school
exactly. all the wiggers and gangstas and wanabe thugs
god they piss me off...maybe thats why i dont like oomba
Old 10-12-2005, 12:30 PM   #55
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
exactly. all the wiggers and gangstas and wanabe thugs
god they piss me off...maybe thats why i dont like oomba

Considering im neither a wigger or a wannabe thug you might wanna geuss again.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:20 PM   #56
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Considering im neither a wigger or a wannabe thug you might wanna geuss again.
It could just be your constant pointless arguing, bashing peoples cars when you clearly only have a wishlist, and calling every other upgrade rice. Or it could be the fact that youre just plain dumb.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:46 PM   #57
fudge
let's fighting love

Quote:
OMFG

wtf? must have touched someone's nerve
Old 10-12-2005, 08:41 PM   #58
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
It could just be your constant pointless arguing, bashing peoples cars when you clearly only have a wishlist, and calling every other upgrade rice. Or it could be the fact that youre just plain dumb.

I dont call upgrades rice you idiot. Neon lights and body kits are not upgrades.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:50 PM   #59
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
I dont call upgrades rice you idiot. Neon lights and body kits are not upgrades.

Actually they are upgrades, but visual ones, I think you meant performance upgrades are not rice?
Old 10-12-2005, 10:12 PM   #60
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Actually they are upgrades, but visual ones, I think you meant performance upgrades are not rice?

Upgrades would imply that they improve something. Bodykits, euro taillights, and neons do not improve the look of a car.
Closed Thread