Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2004, 05:49 AM   #1
JaBoFordRid3r
CF Newbie

Everyone is equal

Yo guys, whats with all the hate towards Mustangs and other Fords from those silly ricers? my best bud has been hated upon for his '95 Stang v6 even tho he has an intake, chrome dual exhaust and chrome cobra R rims that bling beyond bling... so maybe hes only won a few races, but still EVERYONE even this guy with a 94 oldsmobile says they can take him... i dont have a mustang and i wont have one soon, but i like Ford and ill be gettin a E><plorer soon since my gay uncle-hand-me-down Accord is blowing to shits... sigh... ill be gettin a Stallion in a few years. But does anyone face this "Racial" problem? lol
JaBoFordRid3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 06:05 AM   #2
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBoFordRid3r
Yo guys, whats with all the hate towards Mustangs and other Fords from those silly ricers? my best bud has been hated upon for his '95 Stang v6 even tho he has an intake, chrome dual exhaust and chrome cobra R rims that bling beyond bling... so maybe hes only won a few races, but still EVERYONE even this guy with a 94 oldsmobile says they can take him... i dont have a mustang and i wont have one soon, but i like Ford and ill be gettin a E><plorer soon since my gay uncle-hand-me-down Accord is blowing to shits... sigh... ill be gettin a Stallion in a few years. But does anyone face this "Racial" problem? lol

Yo. We don't even know what you are talking about.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 06:25 AM   #3
JaBoFordRid3r
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Yo. We don't even know what you are talking about.

When you say "we" are u referrering to your three BMWs??
Old 03-03-2004, 06:30 AM   #4
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
When you say "we" are u referrering to your three BMWs??

When I say "we", I mean everyone but you.

Old 03-03-2004, 06:35 AM   #5
Car Guy
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Dude what are you talking about I like ford and if someone wanted to give me a Mustang i would take it and i would even consider buying a Mustang Cobra Mach 1 or Saleen. And just because Bav has 3 BMW's has nothing to do with his option with Ford I also have a Europeian (SP) car (MBZ) but i still like Ford
SRT-10
Car Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 06:43 AM   #6
JaBoFordRid3r
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car Guy
Dude what are you talking about I like ford and if someone wanted to give me a Mustang i would take it and i would even consider buying a Mustang Cobra Mach 1 or Saleen. And just because Bav has 3 BMW's has nothing to do with his option with Ford I also have a Europeian (SP) car (MBZ) but i still like Ford

Grrrrr I'm not talking about people that like Ford... i'm talking about those Japanese lovers who run their mouths about Mustangs (especially v6's) and that they suck... grrr... maybe its just my school that does that <All i wanna know is if theres people out there that get hated upon becuz they are behind the wheel of a Stang>
Old 03-03-2004, 06:47 AM   #7
Car Guy
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Grrrrr I'm not talking about people that like Ford... i'm talking about those Japanese lovers who run their mouths about Mustangs (especially v6's) and that they suck... grrr... maybe its just my school that does that <All i wanna know is if theres people out there that get hated upon becuz they are behind the wheel of a Stang>
If you want to shut them up buy a mustang race them, win them then they will be quite.
SRT-10
Old 03-03-2004, 06:51 AM   #8
Vassar
CF Newbie

Quote:

There is nothing wrong with someone that drives a Mustang, but there is something wrong with someone that drives a Mustang and thinks they can beat anything.

But, the problem with some Mustang drivers is they tend to assume the V6 Mustang is something special, when it is nothing more than a waste of metal.

Last edited by Vassar : 03-03-2004 at 07:00 AM.
Vassar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 07:00 AM   #9
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
<All i wanna know is if theres people out there that get hated upon becuz they are behind the wheel of a Stang>

Is that what your initial post was trying to say/ask?. I would "hate" on your Stang if you were hating on my Bimmers. I'd pull the "American (low)Quality" card and make you

Come on now...you really can't be that sensitive to the flaming you apparently receive, can you? I'd say you get hated because you allow the haters to bother you ******dly. If you'd just blow them off...they'd soon grow bored of making fun.

Goodness...grow up!!

Old 03-03-2004, 03:35 PM   #10
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

Amen

I think the problem is this in a nutshell....This is a chat forum for people that love cars, who have real problems, and don't need mommy to wipe the tears away when someone should, OH MY GOODNESS, offend you!! All I seem to glean from the previous posting by "certain members" is ebonics and 18 year old chat jargon. It reminds me of some conversations I've seen in aol chat rooms full of teenagers. It's really interesting to read some of the posting in here and then skip over to the introduce yourself section to see who they really are and how many 18-20 year olds are actually in here. Many of which act just like it. No real job and certainly they have no really nice cars because they have no means to get them unless mommy and daddy bought them......Last I knew, Arby's and the Gap ain't payin' no whole lot.

AMEN to ya Bavarian, grow the hell up people. I want to read up on technical problems and help people solve them, not sit here and read chronicles of a teenage drag queen.

Anyone that wants to "hate" on me for ANY reason can kiss my rear and lick it. I could not careless what someone else thinks. If it makes me happy and I am not hurting anyone else, then I will do it no matter what that person may think. Bottom line, I just LOVE the bandwidth waisted on matters that will not expand my automotive capabilities and knowledge.
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 04:34 PM   #11
Car Guy
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
I think the problem is this in a nutshell....This is a chat forum for people that love cars, who have real problems, and don't need mommy to wipe the tears away when someone should, OH MY GOODNESS, offend you!! All I seem to glean from the previous posting by "certain members" is ebonics and 18 year old chat jargon. It reminds me of some conversations I've seen in aol chat rooms full of teenagers. It's really interesting to read some of the posting in here and then skip over to the introduce yourself section to see who they really are and how many 18-20 year olds are actually in here. Many of which act just like it. No real job and certainly they have no really nice cars because they have no means to get them unless mommy and daddy bought them......Last I knew, Arby's and the Gap ain't payin' no whole lot.

AMEN to ya Bavarian, grow the hell up people. I want to read up on technical problems and help people solve them, not sit here and read chronicles of a teenage drag queen.

Anyone that wants to "hate" on me for ANY reason can kiss my rear and lick it. I could not careless what someone else thinks. If it makes me happy and I am not hurting anyone else, then I will do it no matter what that person may think. Bottom line, I just LOVE the bandwidth waisted on matters that will not expand my automotive capabilities and knowledge.
haha
SRT-10
Old 03-03-2004, 10:00 PM   #12
SuperJew
I like pie.

<----is confused by this utterly pointless thread

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:54 PM   #13
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Perhaps I can put a stop to this thread, or give someone and open door to argue pointlessly. Look at the title of the thread "Everyone is equal". Here is a newsflash for you Boopsie, everyone is NOT equal. In the good old USA you may be guaranteed equal rights under the law, but that doesn't make everyone equal.

Let's have example of what I'm saying. Look at Tiger Woods, arguably the best golfer ever. He could play a game blindfolded and with one arm tied behind his back during a hurricane and still score better on 18 holes than I could on 9 holes on my best day. I am not his equal or even close, he is superior.

Let's turn that around. I wonder how fast Tiger could diagnose, isolate, repair and verify a P0455 on a '97 Plymouth Breeze. He probably doesn't know how to turn on the scan tool or what the code means, but I could knock it out in short order. This time I'm his daddy.

Here is something to learn today, right now. No matter what you've been led to believe in the modern, liberal, everyone is special school system, life is not fair. Life is life and we are not all equal. Get used to it.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 02:45 AM   #14
asa67_stang
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
i'm talking about those Japanese lovers who run their mouths about Mustangs (especially v6's) and that they suck... grrr...
maybe it's because the V6 'stangs do suck
they are underpowered, weak, puny engines pushing too heavy of a vehicle, especially the '05 (the '06 should be getting a more powerful, new V6, we'll see then)

they can be made into something nice, but it takes a solid transfusion of green
compared to the price of a GT, the option of buying a V6 and hopping it up is stupid

simple as that

i wish i knew now what i will know in thirty years, that would be nice...

the 'net has warped my fragile little mind
asa67_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 01:42 AM   #15
JaBoFordRid3r
CF Newbie

Ok guys, this has gone too far, the whole purpose of this thread was this was the only subject on my mind, i am new and i wanted to ask a question that me and my friends always ask in a jokingly manner. "Everyone is Equal" is just a joke and yall should know that im not serious when i said that... lets forget this whole thread ever happened because i guess now everyone hates me for asking such a stupid question... VW, you are a genious, ive read some of ur posts, and u have my permision to burn this thread to tiny bits of ash and please let me start all over on my "reputation" on car-forums.com

<JaBo>