Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2005, 11:28 PM   #1
BOBSMITH1966
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1
New Sport Nissan

what do you make of the new sporty nissan ?

i'm thinking of a new BMW, but i did have alook into the Nissan as another option.
I think the designs have imprived considerably.
__________________
BOB
luv fast cars and sexy cyber girls like

Link Removed.....Inapropriate
BOBSMITH1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 11:47 PM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Uhh...Which one exactly?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 08:51 AM   #3
cL300zx
CF Newbie
 
cL300zx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: between cincinnati and atl
Posts: 17
i am a big nissan fan- carlos ghosn is a freakin genius... but yeah which new nissan? the max, altima, the z, the GT-R, .... the... the sentra?
__________________
天主に属する。。。

Last edited by cL300zx : 10-13-2005 at 09:00 AM.
cL300zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 09:37 AM   #4
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire
 
GreekWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Down-under"
Posts: 2,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBSMITH1966
what do you make of the new sporty nissan ?

i'm thinking of a new BMW, but i did have alook into the Nissan as another option.
I think the designs have imprived considerably.

What the f*ck are you talking about?
__________________

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 03:39 PM   #5
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBSMITH1966
what do you make of the new sporty nissan ?
I think this guy must be a novelist...I mean, that description was so vivid I can SEE the car in PERFECT detail!!
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 09:35 PM   #6
skyline7042
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 53
ok well i think this dude is talking about the 06 skyline if he is it looks just like an r33 but instead of 276hp they have around 325 and there accel. hand. and topspeed are improved by alot so there you guys go ttyl....late
skyline7042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 09:40 PM   #7
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline7042
ok well i think this dude is talking about the 06 skyline if he is it looks just like an r33 but instead of 276hp they have around 325 and there accel. hand. and topspeed are improved by alot so there you guys go ttyl....late


That has to be my new favourite car
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:13 PM   #8
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
and what nissan would that be?
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:23 PM   #9
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Ya know, it could be the Nissan Foria..that's the newest one that I could find...

Nissan Foria
(The first one there)
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:24 PM   #10
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Ya know, it could be the Nissan Foria..that's the newest one that I could find...

Nissan Foria
(The first one there)
i think that riced civic looked better. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:26 PM   #11
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
i think that riced civic looked better. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!

Get used to it, I'm guessing alot of new car models will look similar to that pretty soon, probably because they look more "futuristic" and they might be more aerodynamic...
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:33 PM   #12
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Get used to it, I'm guessing alot of new car models will look similar to that pretty soon, probably because they look more "futuristic" and they might be more aerodynamic...
that is absolutely in no way more aerodynamic than a 2005 altima
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:54 PM   #13
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Ya know, it could be the Nissan Foria..that's the newest one that I could find...

Nissan Foria
(The first one there)
That looks a lot like something that one might also find in a public toilet.
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:55 PM   #14
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
reminds me of the cars you see in burnout revenge...the ugly ones
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:56 PM   #15
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
That looks a lot like something that one might also find in a public toilet.

Or it could be the toilet itself
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.