Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2005, 04:27 PM   #1
MYBBYSI
CF Newbie

Angry 89 Civic si hesitation BAD please help

...i'm a newbie and i dont really get this whole forum thing, but I'm a poor college kid and dont have the money to go get it looked at first, so i'm just going to try a few things... so thanks for anyones help.

When I make a turn in my car, and start going straight again, it hesitates as if my clutch were stuck and it was about to cut off. And it hops like 2 times and sort of pops back into place. I was told it was probably the spark plugs, but if anyone has anymore ideas- they would be greatly appreciated!!!
MYBBYSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 05:28 PM   #2
Erdrickk
CF Enthusiast

not sure how that would be a spark plug problem.....as it only happens when you make a turn??? that sounds to me like some sort of steering asembly problem or Transmission problem. Both very expensive units to fix if there is anything wrong. If it were spark plugs then it would cause that problem anytime, not just when turning. Theres no real way to know unless you bring it in for a lookover.

Now I am not sure where you are from but here we have a few places that will do an inspection for free.

Call around do some research about this...it will save you a TON of money in the long run.
Erdrickk is offline   Reply With Quote