Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2005, 02:18 AM   #1
6000LE
Banned

Explosives

Anyone know some nice explosives used to mess shit up? Locks? I got one formula but I want some more. Anything else general will help thanks ..Senior prank here I come
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:29 AM   #2
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

sounds like someone's up to no good....

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 03:52 AM   #3
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

You should do what we did for our senior prank. We set a goat loose in the principal's office, when she got there in the morning, there was shit all over the place...
Old 10-28-2005, 04:05 AM   #4
chris_knows
๑۩۞

I've been making some videos like that lately actually...some classics we've done include hitting a lighter with a tennis racket, throwing about 250mls of gas on a small fire...it gets surprisingly big to jumping on a trampoline with like 10 sharp knives on it Or covering a friend in paper towel, dropping some gas on him, and lighting him ...and he was wearing my clothes

What I want to try is putting a navy seal firecracker (waterproof firecracker) in a cup of gas

Or chlorine, with gas..or water, because it should burn on water, and I want to see that
Old 10-28-2005, 05:03 AM   #5
SyntheticTrust
Female of the *****

Anonymous friend of mine made a sparkler bomb. It went BOOM!!!!

Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously doesn't know where to buy a HORSE.
SyntheticTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 05:28 AM   #6
aerith
@#$%ing bored out of mind

What i did was take a apple, fill it with many mighty mites and light one mightymite with a really long fuse, so it went blam and apple remnants were all over the place. I didnt do many pranks the only thing i remember is taking revenge on a rival school for egging our cars. We mixed eggs, birdseed, and glue together. And poured it all over their cars. The glue and egg dried in the hot sunlight, and dried egg is impossible to remove completely. The birdseeds attracted birds to land on the cars, and their claws scratched up the cars.

The bastards deserved it, they spray painted our school many times, and one time they industrial glued one of our doors shut. So we paid them back in full.

--2004 Acura TL Dynamic--
aerith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 05:29 AM   #7
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerith
What i did was take a apple, fill it with many mighty mites and light one mightymite with a really long fuse, so it went blam and apple remnants were all over the place. I didnt do many pranks the only thing i remember is taking revenge on a rival school for egging our cars. We mixed eggs, birdseed, and glue together. And poured it all over their cars. The glue and egg dried in the hot sunlight, and dried egg is impossible to remove completely. The birdseeds attracted birds to land on the cars, and their claws scratched up the cars.

NICE.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 05:39 AM   #8
stevenbob0
CF Enthusiast

ummmmmmm............................... haven't any of you ever herd of black powder or pirodex. they make really fun toys. just make sheer you have a long fuse or a timer.
but thats not for a senyor prank. What some guys did around here is let a pig and a goose out in the hallways. whas it ever fun whatch the treachers trying to catch them

Last edited by stevenbob0 : 10-28-2005 at 05:43 AM.
stevenbob0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:52 AM   #9
The_Dude
CF Newbie

Last edited by The_Dude : 10-28-2005 at 09:54 PM.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:23 PM   #10
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---

Hey, did anybody see the feds around here? I seem to recall that they take this kind of sh!t pretty seriously.

Come to Wisconsin and smell our dairy air.
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 04:40 PM   #11
DiabloSV
CF Newbie

Breaking things.......

Alright guys...hate to make a shameless plug for a site...but www.violencetech.com
That's what we do there....only 1 video up now, basball bats and office phones- but should be another (hopefully by the time you guys read this in a few hours)- with an AX and a VCR...followed by Lambo driving (filming this weekend), and explosives (M95's in a variety of technological gadgets)

Sorry about the website plug....but explosives and firearms are coming in the next month or so. AK-47's, TEC-9's .45's , and shotguns to name a few....
DiabloSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 04:57 PM   #12
stevenbob0
CF Enthusiast

Man were do you live. We have to get those on the black around here. After are stupid governor made some dumb fire arm laws. So know its almost impossible to get anything but some shotguns. You can easily get bb guns but i dont think that counts.

Last edited by stevenbob0 : 10-28-2005 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:00 PM   #13
aerith
@#$%ing bored out of mind

No offense stevenbobo, but could you type properly? Its spelled "easily." No offense intended, its just that how you type reflects how you speak, which in turn reflects on your intelligence. You don't want us to think your a dumbass do you?

--2004 Acura TL Dynamic--
aerith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 05:13 PM   #14
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---

Hooked on phonics doesn't help one spell unfortunately.

Come to Wisconsin and smell our dairy air.
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:22 PM   #15
stevenbob0
CF Enthusiast

LOL sorry about that. I was typing as fast is I could because we were leaving to got to a restaurant for lunch. I thought i did pretty good for typing a billion WPM. but I'll go edit that right now.

but really "ezly" is a short cut "easily". bad habit from MSN

Last edited by stevenbob0 : 10-28-2005 at 06:25 PM.