Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2005, 05:12 AM   #1
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Ignition

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MSD-I...spagenameZWDVW

How hard is it to install? Is that overpriced? Shipping is $10. Thank you
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:22 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MSD-I...spagenameZWDVW

How hard is it to install? Is that overpriced? Shipping is $10. Thank you
A chimpanzee could install that in under 15 minutes, expect it to take you about 30. Without researching it the price seems awfully stiff.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:39 AM   #3
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
A chimpanzee could install that in under 15 minutes, expect it to take you about 30. Without researching it the price seems awfully stiff.
I asked for advice, not for humiliation numbnuts. What do I do just unbolt the stock igntion box, and bolt this one on and then connect the wires and that?
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:42 AM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
I asked for advice, not for humiliation numbnuts. What do I do just unbolt the stock igntion box, and bolt this one on and then connect the wires and that?
You want advice? Go to the store and purchase the appropriate service manual for your car. Neons need lots of work so there are plenty available if they can keep them in stock. You'll also need to rent a friend to read it to you if it doesn't have pictures.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:50 AM   #5
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Go to the store and purchase the appropriate service manual for your car. Neons need lots of work so there are plenty available if they can keep them in stock.
Do you have to be rude in every post? Or are you just a hardass that dindt get enough of daddy's attention and is now trying to be tough?
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:55 AM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
Do you have to be rude in every post? Or are you just a hardass that dindt get enough of daddy's attention and is now trying to be tough?
1. No, only to people who deserve it.

2. That question doesn't make any sense. If I was in fact a hardass, why would I have to act tough? Think, type, submit.

How cheap do you have the coil and wires for? I've already got them down to $105 delivered in the US while you're checking your tampon. And if you're going to be a tough guy ground pounder in the Army (or was it the Marines), you'd better grow a thicker skin.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:58 AM   #7
nsupra27
CF Enthusiast
 
nsupra27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 221
Its very easy, you just take the four bolts out and put the new one in.
And the price seems normal since you get both the coil and wires.
__________________
nsupra27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 06:21 AM   #8
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsupra27
Its very easy, you just take the four bolts out and put the new one in.
And the price seems normal since you get both the coil and wires.
And the plugs too.
6000LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.