Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2005, 09:55 PM   #31
SyntheticTrust
Female of the *****

Ok boys settle down. This is starting to get slightly out of hand.

Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously doesn't know where to buy a HORSE.
SyntheticTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 09:56 PM   #32
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

And the pisser is I was defending you when VW Hobo was attacking you.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 10:20 PM   #33
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngluvakov(euro)
Even vette could blow off any lambo. I bet you could post some pictures that prove that you do have lambo. (I could bet if I would want to loose) Viper is unbeatable... No question abut that... BYE!!!
Any Lambo?.....

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 10:32 PM   #34
DiabloSV
CF Newbie

So you. ..in a lifetime... have driven the equivalent of time in exotics as I have in the last 2 months????? Does the B. Willis ring a bell along with the leMan winning team this year..huh? I'll ask him when we meet this weekend - ****wad...you can tell HIM you know what you're talking about shortly before he hands your balls in a pouch to you...you're not the almighty dude...so ease up....pyou see it's one of the perks of being of being a rich self made prick-... people I know- personally- engineered the winning vehicles for leMans last year. let's say we not get into that one.....

Now I have to drop my trousers on account of some cockmuncher who now knows his life is shit because some little prick (yep that's me) did in 10 years what he couldn't achieve in a lifetime.

Piss off ...you igonorant ****.
You have no clue....do you.

Immature....... I'm not a ****ing monkey who has to turn wrenches to know about cars...but if you want to play rough...then let's go :

I use my intellect and knowledge as my way of learning to achieve not by wrenches, and dirty hands. (I can hear it now-...YOU HAVE TO USE A WRENCH TO BE MAN)...yeah tell that to your wife...i did.

And at last...you're how old?

I've lived your life in half the time.....and in MUCH MUCH better style, richness (not just the money kind) and sophistication.
And yeah- you friggin poopstain-...Ford did have 2 years in the LeMan before FERARRI blew their ass clean out of the races....

...Now I know what seperates people like you and I.....
Just read the posts you've written.....you want to jump people asses for trying to engage intelligent conversation....I can hear it now from your mouth..

WANT FRIES WITH THAT?

...that's all i have to say.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:51 PM   #35
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloSV
Immature....... I'm not a ****ing monkey who has to turn wrenches to know about cars...but if you want to play rough...then let's go :

Ouch...that's gonna hit some of us hard

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 11-04-2005, 10:55 PM   #36
DiabloSV
CF Newbie

Can you ask monkeyknob to get me a large fry and a double cheeseburger please?

oh and and a shake too...

Thanks-
Old 11-04-2005, 10:59 PM   #37
DiabloSV
CF Newbie

hey ChrisV bring your noise to

<Link Removed>

You want comparisons dicknose?
here's your vette and gallardo...that's barely a Lambo..(they call it the baby Lambo) and it still tools the Vette....

Whatever....ass

Last edited by Cliffy : 11-04-2005 at 11:10 PM.
DiabloSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 11:10 PM   #38
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
hey ChrisV bring your noise to

<Link Removed>

You want comparisons dicknose?
here's your vette and gallardo...that's barely a Lambo..(they call it the baby Lambo) and it still tools the Vette....

Whatever....ass
As insignificant as it may seem....that's an advert!

Old 11-04-2005, 11:19 PM   #39
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
So you. ..in a lifetime... have driven the equivalent of time in exotics as I have in the last 2 months????? Does the B. Willis ring a bell along with the leMan winning team this year..huh? I'll ask him when we meet this weekend - ****wad...you can tell HIM you know what you're talking about shortly before he hands your balls in a pouch to you...you're not the almighty dude...so ease up....pyou see it's one of the perks of being of being a rich self made prick-... people I know- personally- engineered the winning vehicles for leMans last year. let's say we not get into that one....

Whatever, dude. So you drove a bunch of exotics in the last two months. You still haven't answered how that's PRACTICAL experience. But talk to who you have to. It doesn't change the fact that you're an elitist pussy that made a mistaken comment and is too f*cking retarded to own up to it.

Quote:
Now I have to drop my trousers on account of some cockmuncher who now knows his life is shit because some little prick (yep that's me) did in 10 years what he couldn't achieve in a lifetime.

My life isn't even SLIGHTLY shit. Where would you have gotten the idea that it was? What the **** have you accomplished "in 10 years"? Some dot com idiocy that allowed you to have a bunch of money doesn't make you a man.
It's pretty telling that you want to drop trou, however. Do you often do that? Apparently you're too used to having people around you suck your cock for having money. That's pathetic.

Quote:
Piss off ...you igonorant ****.
You have no clue....do you.

I'd say it's YOU that had no clue. You've made at least three reading comprehension mistakes since the start of the thread. And your "practical" experience is simply DRIVING some exotics. BFD.

Quote:

No, you're a f*cking monkey that couldn't turn a wrench if your life depended on it. And you know next to knothing about cars, regardless of how much money you have.

Quote:
I use my intellect and knowledge as my way of learning to achieve not by wrenches, and dirty hands. (I can hear it now-...YOU HAVE TO USE A WRENCH TO BE MAN)...yeah tell that to your wife...i did.

ohh, big threat. Should I be scared or somthing? I never defined my life by turning wrenches. It's merely another skill I have that you don't. I do architectural engieering for the government, and do engineering on other projects, like this one:

http://www.millenniumairship.com

I play with cars because I CAN, not because that's the only thing I can do. How's that dot com company doing, again?

Quote:
And at last...you're how old?

I've lived your life in half the time.....and in MUCH MUCH better style, richness (not just the money kind) and sophistication.

The first and last are questionable. As for money, yes, you lucked out on that. But I daresy you've done less in TOTAL with your life, and are pretty much incapable outside of some programming. Hell, you're incapable of simple things like resizing a picture or posting it on the web. It's amazing how someone of your incompetence can think they actually amount to something simply for being a part of a company that made a bunch of money for nothing, then went bust. You definitely have me beat for arrogance, I'll give you that much.

Quote:
And yeah- you friggin poopstain-...Ford did have 2 years in the LeMan before FERARRI blew their ass clean out of the races...

Actually Ferrari never beat the GT40s. They had the Ford cars banned for the '70 season. But guess what? They never got the chance to "blow them out of the water", as the Gulf team that won Le Mans in '68 and '69 in Ford GT40s, came back in '70 with the Porsche 917, and started winning again. Ferrari's 512 never had a chance, so they went to F1, where Ford routinely beat them with the Cosworth powerplants.

Once again, you show you don't know what you're talking about.

Quote:
...that's all i have to say.

I seriously doubt it.

Listen, you made a mistake and you're too much of a prick to own up to it. And you just dig your hole deeper every time you post with your elitist "I'm a better person because I got lucky and got rich" crap.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 11-04-2005, 11:24 PM   #40
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Chris, you're involved in the Millenium Airship? I've seen that on Discovery, and it looks massive! Got any secrets you can tell us about it?
Old 11-05-2005, 01:20 AM   #41
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

There's not much in the way of "secrets." It's just a really large lighter than air lifting body. The ITAMMS rotating wing tech is proprietary, but it's based on the NOTAR work McDonnell Douglas did. The primary difference it has over others is being amphibious. We're getting a lot of interest from international sources on that ability, especially for delivering heavy supplies to normally inaccessable areas, though the civilian applications have to wait until we're finished with the DARPA work (we're partnered with Lockheed for that).

That's the funny thing about this whole going back and forth with DiabloSV. I stopped working on cars for a living over a decade ago. I was burned pretty badly when a passenger in a friends race car that literally exploded. Spent six months in a wheelchair and had to sell my shop. So I started working with computer animation and engineering. Cars are still the hobby, but I spend my efforts and money on what he would call "using my intellect" So, over the last 10 years, I've went from being in a wheelchair unable to walk, with no income and no business, to designing and enginering that airship, doing architectural engineering for the government (like developing an advanced weapons testing facility at Dahlgren Naval base) as both a contractor and full time employee, with an excellent salary, owning property on two coasts and 4 states, with a wife, kid, and a great life. And he thinks because I can wrench on cars, I'm only capable of flipping burgers? Yeah, right.

That from a guy who had a part of a failed dot com company, lives off the residuals, has a website smashing bits of office equipment and selling can cozys, can't even resize a digital photo himself, and thinks that that and his car makes him more "sophisticated."

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 11-05-2005, 02:05 AM   #42
torinoman80
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Can you ask monkeyknob to get me a large fry and a double cheeseburger please?

oh and and a shake too...

Thanks-
That's the kind of ignorant comment that gives wealthy people a bad name, and also makes you a eurosnob. In your eyes, just because ChrisV is knowledgeble in automitve work he knows nothing else. Maybe you should just shut up and listen to him, instead of making yourself look like the real ignorant shit that you are.
torinoman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 04:05 AM   #43
Lukaz
CF-Mitsucolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83$+hax0revA

Porsche GT3 whatever - So what? Looks like any other new Porsche.
Does It? wouldnt say the boxster looked like a 911 except the front! and what about cayenne?
McLaren F1 - Do I need to say anything? Nobody here will ever own one of these.
Well probably not but then again not many people will own a supercar anyway!
Enzo - It's a race car. It just happens to be street legal.
define race car. a car thats fast? many car are fast
Lamborghini anything - try driving one around town and see how you like it.
Id like it a lot i think! book me a test drive
I'm not trying to be all "Supercars are gay!" I'm just saying, there are far superior machines out there.
Hmmm. Depends how you Define Superior! People dont just buy super cars for speed. most of it is for image reasons.. you dont see celebs in modified imports.. some people that buy theese cars dont even give a monkeys about how quick it goes they buy it because they have the money to and there not gonna trade there luxury supercar for a Pulsar GTI-R with bucket race seats. it seems a bit stereotypical but thats just how people are. To each there own! As for supercars id probably take a Converted Porsche 996 Gemballa Evo 750 GTR

Mitsubishi Mirage 1.6i 16V GLX - My New lil runner this year
Lukaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:41 AM   #44
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
I used to, but then the labor was counted, and the cost went up. When it's a hobby, labor doesn't count as it isn't time that would have been making money otherwise.

I see, so let me ask you this, if someone had the money and you gave them an estimate or what-not would you build a car for them or do you do it mainly as a hobby now, and wouldn't build one personally for someone?

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:42 AM   #45
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
It was from the first post. read it again (and teh part I quoted in my LAST post.)

On top of that, YOU responded to a statement made specifically about building a '70s American car, saying it would STILL not handle. Which was wrong.

And NOW you act all surprised as though you NEVER knew ANYONE was talking about cars you could BUILD instead of spending a ton of money on supercars? Give me a break.

Sorry, in my last 27 years of driving, I've driven Lamborghinis, A lotus twin turbo, a number of ferraris including an F40, as well as a number of VERY fast Porsches. (Not only have I been an SCCA member for 25 years, I've been a PCA member, having owned a number of Porsches including a regional championship winning autocrosser). And I've seen them in action with nationally competetive drivers. I've also competed against them in much less expensive machinery. So I believe I can say vastly more than a word or two on the subject.

But to turn that phrase back on you, until YOU have driven a car like that Mustang I built, YOU need to stop making generalizations about AMerican cars.

Don't start being an immature asshat. Ford entered Le Mans with the GT40 back in the day. But then they concentrated on providing engines for F1. But yes, Americans have done QUITE nicely at LeMans, with the Vipers and Corvettes dominating their classes. Have you not heard of Team Oreca?

And in classes where Ford HAS entered Mustangs, like the Grand Am challenge, they regularly beat the Porsches BMW M3s they run against Including at tracks like Laguna Seca.

None of that matters to the fact that my old Mustang made over 1 G of lateral grip, and your SV does NOT. My cheap ass RX7 with the Ford V8 made even MORE.

Again with the immature idiocy. Ferrari started racing in '48 under his own banner. When was the first year of the Viper? Just because one company ENTERS more races doesn't mean the others aren't as good at it. Again, look at lap times at the Ring, or results from CURRENT LeMans races. Since the Viper was introduced and since GM has gone back to international racing, their cars ARE competetive and regularly beat the other cars.

BTW, When was Lamborgini's last LeMans win? If you're using that as proof that the supercars like your SV are superior, you want to point to where Lamborghini beat the Viper or Corvette on the track?

Of course, the Diablo was developed while Lamborghini was OWNED by Chrysler, and Lamborghini did the development work on the Viper's aluminum V10, but hey, why quibble about small things like that...

[

And that's "Practical" experience? How many ****ing WRENCHES have you ever dirtied your little hands with? Ooooh, writing a check for an exotic certainly makes you the expert on how the f*ckers work. If you have no experience with BUILDING a car to do what you want, then NO, you do NOT have any f*cking practical experience. I've owned over a hundred cars, and worked on hundreds more, including being part of building the team Seattle Porsche GT3s that won at Sebring in the late '90s.

You might, stress MIGHT, have some magazine reading knowledge of how suspensions work, but I've engineered and built suspensions for Formula cars and sports racers. I know what handles good and what doesn't and what it takes to make cars handle good. And I can guarantee you I can outdrive you in anything you've got. You're the kind of eliteist prick I LOVED wiping up the track with in some POS I threw together the previous weekend on a dare.

Well, I don't have a Mustang and you ARE a eurosnob. Especially after that buit about how you've ONLY owned exotics. calling me a cousin bangin', Mustang drivin' hillbilly would require me to actually HAVE a Mustang NOW, actually ever banged a cousin, and been a "hillbilly.' Whereas calling you a eurosnob only requires you to be snobbish about how much better Euro cars are than anything else. Hmm. Guess what? You DID that. Asshat.

jokes on you. I read all the same magazines as you. and I HAVE raced exotics, and LOVE them. But I'm not a narrowminded, ignorant POS, like you. I like ALL cars, cheap OR expensive. Hell, my first post in this thread was DEFENDING supercars to the guy the started the thread. If you were capable of actually READING, yo'd know that. But after defending supercars, I had to address a completely f*cking ignorant and insulting statement YOU made.

DAYYYUMMM.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote