Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2005, 07:46 AM   #46
DiabloSV
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 98
If it makes you feel good....

LET IT BE KNOWN CHRISV WINS!!!!!



That help you?

Let me just let you in on a little secret you bleeding heart, blue collar, American working class- "damn someone please make a movie out of my life" - piece of shit-

I still drove back to my ridiculously large home, to my incredibly beautiful wife in a ****ING LAMBORGHINI!!!

But remember you still ...win?

Thats right -you win big player...stay online...it's good for you...(and just for shits and giggles) me too....

So savor the flavor and sleep well tonight knowing that some ELITEST PUSSY who's half your age took you're stupid monkey ass to the bank for the shear reason you're online.......(dotcom money ring a bell smart guy?)

Keep typing .....I'm looking at Murcielago's ........

Thanks Chris..and keep on posting!!!!
__________________
If you have a nice car - your posts will be deleted...
DiabloSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 08:25 AM   #47
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak
 
pik_d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 802
i think his point *might* have been that you were wrong on a few of your assumptions about him and his experience.

you assumed he has never driven a lambo, or other such car. apparently you were wrong... so all your statements based off that fact were also wrong. (basicly the one where you said he had no right talking trash about european supercars)

he seems to have been more focused on WORKING on cars, and driving them then actually OWNING THEM. so your mindgames (your claim that at the end of the day, its you who has the better car/life) really have no effect. really, does that mean you "win"? maybe to you, but not to everyone.

the point of claiming a win is to make the OTHER person feel like they have missed out. clearly you have not done that at all in this case.

go ahead, criticize me (and my neon, oh noes!), you'll be the only one who cares. and just like it takes two to hold a conversation, it takes two to have a competition, and therefor... it takes two for there to be one winner.

dont go around pretending you're the better man when you're using criteria that no one else cares about. it just doesnt work.
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:18 PM   #48
torinoman80
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloSV
If it makes you feel good....

LET IT BE KNOWN CHRISV WINS!!!!!



That help you?

Let me just let you in on a little secret you bleeding heart, blue collar, American working class- "damn someone please make a movie out of my life" - piece of shit-

I still drove back to my ridiculously large home, to my incredibly beautiful wife in a ****ING LAMBORGHINI!!!

But remember you still ...win?

Thats right -you win big player...stay online...it's good for you...(and just for shits and giggles) me too....

So savor the flavor and sleep well tonight knowing that some ELITEST PUSSY who's half your age took you're stupid monkey ass to the bank for the shear reason you're online.......(dotcom money ring a bell smart guy?)

Keep typing .....I'm looking at Murcielago's ........

Thanks Chris..and keep on posting!!!!
And you still don't think that you're a Eurosnob. That's the amusing part.
torinoman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 07:39 PM   #49
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloSV
If it makes you feel good....

LET IT BE KNOWN CHRISV WINS!!!!!



That help you?

Let me just let you in on a little secret you bleeding heart, blue collar, American working class- "damn someone please make a movie out of my life" - piece of shit-

I still drove back to my ridiculously large home, to my incredibly beautiful wife in a ****ING LAMBORGHINI!!!

But remember you still ...win?

Thats right -you win big player...stay online...it's good for you...(and just for shits and giggles) me too....

So savor the flavor and sleep well tonight knowing that some ELITEST PUSSY who's half your age took you're stupid monkey ass to the bank for the shear reason you're online.......(dotcom money ring a bell smart guy?)

Keep typing .....I'm looking at Murcielago's ........

Thanks Chris..and keep on posting!!!!


You might own nice material stuff, but you'll never own ChrisV with knowledge about probably anything. Just so you know.
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 09:37 PM   #50
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
You might own nice material stuff, but you'll never own ChrisV with knowledge about probably anything. Just so you know.
I quite liked the bloke when he first arrived here at CF....Now I think he's a pleb....(DiabloSV btw...not ChrisV lol)!
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 11:13 PM   #51
torinoman80
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I quite liked the bloke when he first arrived here at CF....Now I think he's a pleb....(DiabloSV btw...not ChrisV lol)!
Same with me. I guess the real diablo came out from behind the curtains.
torinoman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 12:24 PM   #52
ngluvakov(euro)
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mid europe
Posts: 110
Again...

Of course he wins. He wins because he is right, you loose, because, you just say that you have money or style, but none of that seems to be proven. I even doubt in you having a brain. I love European cars more than I love myself, but undeniable things are undeniable. People have experience and that is what counts. You have not posted any picture of you and 70 cars, (correction: SUPERCARS) and you still attack people that have proven themselves on this field of interest. Please post few of your pictures driving Lambo, or your beautiful house. Doubts are that you even had a female in your life. I do not think that you could have female with that attitude. Please give us a reason to believe you. Post something that defends your statements. Picture, video, something... I am ready to believe!!!
__________________
Gluvakov Nikola
ngluvakov(euro) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 07:15 PM   #53
DiabloSV
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 98
Here you go. Be my guest...(the Diablo and my wife are featured on the site), I have all the pics of my other cars as well, but that will take a good bit of scanning....

<Link Removed>

I've kinda been on edge lately-(that's my wife and we're expecting our first child in 2 months)...so that may have some relevance..kind of freaking out a bit..

So Sorry if I have needlessly gone off on anyone (ChrisV)


If you want video...wait a week and a half, and it'll be posted on the same site. Me driving the Diablo....should have decent production value as well.

I'll keep everyone posted.

And for those of you who still don't believe...tell me when I can expect you in the N.Georgia area...we'll go for a ride!
__________________
If you have a nice car - your posts will be deleted...

Last edited by Cliffy : 11-07-2005 at 06:16 AM.
DiabloSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 06:15 AM   #54
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloSV
Here you go. Be my guest...(the Diablo and my wife are featured on the site), I have all the pics of my other cars as well, but that will take a good bit of scanning....

<Link Removed>
I've kinda been on edge lately-(that's my wife and we're expecting our first child in 2 months)...so that may have some relevance..kind of freaking out a bit..

So Sorry if I have needlessly gone off on anyone (ChrisV)


If you want video...wait a week and a half, and it'll be posted on the same site. Me driving the Diablo....should have decent production value as well.

I'll keep everyone posted.

And for those of you who still don't believe...tell me when I can expect you in the N.Georgia area...we'll go for a ride!
I'm sorry....but that was advertising...I viewed it though...
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 06:18 AM   #55
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
You should come down to the Auburn area in Alabama. If I took some pics of your Diablo with my Accord there would be no doubt.
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 01:38 PM   #56
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngluvakov(euro)
Of course he wins. He wins because he is right, you loose, because, you just say that you have money or style, but none of that seems to be proven. I even doubt in you having a brain. I love European cars more than I love myself, but undeniable things are undeniable. People have experience and that is what counts. You have not posted any picture of you and 70 cars, (correction: SUPERCARS) and you still attack people that have proven themselves on this field of interest. Please post few of your pictures driving Lambo, or your beautiful house. Doubts are that you even had a female in your life. I do not think that you could have female with that attitude. Please give us a reason to believe you. Post something that defends your statements. Picture, video, something... I am ready to believe!!!


Guys, there's no reason to doubt he has what he says. The pics so far were good enough for me way back when, and why I defended him when he was posting them before. He's not a liar as far as I can tell. He just has an attitude problem that comes from going straight from school to wealth without any life experience inbetween. For people like him, it's only about leisure, not learning.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:47 PM   #57
DiabloSV
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
You should come down to the Auburn area in Alabama. If I took some pics of your Diablo with my Accord there would be no doubt.

Jump over to Atlanta...it's not that far...I'll find out when the club meeting is, this way you would be able to see about 40 vehicles instead of 1.


And ChrisV and any others.....

"Guys, there's no reason to doubt he has what he says. The pics so far were good enough for me way back when, and why I defended him when he was posting them before. He's not a liar as far as I can tell. He just has an attitude problem that comes from going straight from school to wealth without any life experience inbetween. For people like him, it's only about leisure, not learning."

Either way you look at it, i apologize for being a Wanker ....cut me some slack, huh? Life has thrown a few curve balls recently, and I'm just dealing with it-....again no hard feelings.
__________________
If you have a nice car - your posts will be deleted...
DiabloSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:13 PM   #58
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Ok, will do. Consider slack given. I understand about life throwing you things that stress you out.

BUT, the moment you start acting like you're special for having money, all bets are off. Now, back to what this site is about, the enjoyment of ALL cars.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:39 PM   #59
DiabloSV
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 98


Again... my apologies ChrisV....
__________________
If you have a nice car - your posts will be deleted...
DiabloSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:11 PM   #60
xlrated
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloSV
When you find a far superior car to my 600 HP Lamborghini Diablo....bring you're title we'll race.....

show me a picture then
xlrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.