Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2005, 07:46 AM   #46
DiabloSV
CF Newbie

If it makes you feel good....

LET IT BE KNOWN CHRISV WINS!!!!!

That help you?

Let me just let you in on a little secret you bleeding heart, blue collar, American working class- "damn someone please make a movie out of my life" - piece of shit-

I still drove back to my ridiculously large home, to my incredibly beautiful wife in a ****ING LAMBORGHINI!!!

But remember you still ...win?

Thats right -you win big player...stay online...it's good for you...(and just for shits and giggles) me too....

So savor the flavor and sleep well tonight knowing that some ELITEST PUSSY who's half your age took you're stupid monkey ass to the bank for the shear reason you're online.......(dotcom money ring a bell smart guy?)

Keep typing .....I'm looking at Murcielago's ........

Thanks Chris..and keep on posting!!!!
Old 11-05-2005, 08:25 AM   #47
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

i think his point *might* have been that you were wrong on a few of your assumptions about him and his experience.

you assumed he has never driven a lambo, or other such car. apparently you were wrong... so all your statements based off that fact were also wrong. (basicly the one where you said he had no right talking trash about european supercars)

he seems to have been more focused on WORKING on cars, and driving them then actually OWNING THEM. so your mindgames (your claim that at the end of the day, its you who has the better car/life) really have no effect. really, does that mean you "win"? maybe to you, but not to everyone.

the point of claiming a win is to make the OTHER person feel like they have missed out. clearly you have not done that at all in this case.

go ahead, criticize me (and my neon, oh noes!), you'll be the only one who cares. and just like it takes two to hold a conversation, it takes two to have a competition, and therefor... it takes two for there to be one winner.

dont go around pretending you're the better man when you're using criteria that no one else cares about. it just doesnt work.
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:18 PM   #48
torinoman80
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloSV

That help you?

Let me just let you in on a little secret you bleeding heart, blue collar, American working class- "damn someone please make a movie out of my life" - piece of shit-

I still drove back to my ridiculously large home, to my incredibly beautiful wife in a ****ING LAMBORGHINI!!!

Thats right -you win big player...stay online...it's good for you...(and just for shits and giggles) me too....

So savor the flavor and sleep well tonight knowing that some ELITEST PUSSY who's half your age took you're stupid monkey ass to the bank for the shear reason you're online.......(dotcom money ring a bell smart guy?)

And you still don't think that you're a Eurosnob. That's the amusing part.
torinoman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 07:39 PM   #49
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:

That help you?

You might own nice material stuff, but you'll never own ChrisV with knowledge about probably anything. Just so you know.

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 09:37 PM   #50
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
You might own nice material stuff, but you'll never own ChrisV with knowledge about probably anything. Just so you know.
I quite liked the bloke when he first arrived here at CF....Now I think he's a pleb....(DiabloSV btw...not ChrisV lol)!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 11:13 PM   #51
torinoman80
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I quite liked the bloke when he first arrived here at CF....Now I think he's a pleb....(DiabloSV btw...not ChrisV lol)!
Same with me. I guess the real diablo came out from behind the curtains.
torinoman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 12:24 PM   #52
ngluvakov(euro)
CF Enthusiast

Again...

Of course he wins. He wins because he is right, you loose, because, you just say that you have money or style, but none of that seems to be proven. I even doubt in you having a brain. I love European cars more than I love myself, but undeniable things are undeniable. People have experience and that is what counts. You have not posted any picture of you and 70 cars, (correction: SUPERCARS) and you still attack people that have proven themselves on this field of interest. Please post few of your pictures driving Lambo, or your beautiful house. Doubts are that you even had a female in your life. I do not think that you could have female with that attitude. Please give us a reason to believe you. Post something that defends your statements. Picture, video, something... I am ready to believe!!!
Old 11-06-2005, 07:15 PM   #53
DiabloSV
CF Newbie

Here you go. Be my guest...(the Diablo and my wife are featured on the site), I have all the pics of my other cars as well, but that will take a good bit of scanning....

<Link Removed>

I've kinda been on edge lately-(that's my wife and we're expecting our first child in 2 months)...so that may have some relevance..kind of freaking out a bit..

So Sorry if I have needlessly gone off on anyone (ChrisV)

If you want video...wait a week and a half, and it'll be posted on the same site. Me driving the Diablo....should have decent production value as well.

I'll keep everyone posted.

And for those of you who still don't believe...tell me when I can expect you in the N.Georgia area...we'll go for a ride!

Last edited by Cliffy : 11-07-2005 at 06:16 AM.
DiabloSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 06:15 AM   #54
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Here you go. Be my guest...(the Diablo and my wife are featured on the site), I have all the pics of my other cars as well, but that will take a good bit of scanning....

<Link Removed>
I've kinda been on edge lately-(that's my wife and we're expecting our first child in 2 months)...so that may have some relevance..kind of freaking out a bit..

So Sorry if I have needlessly gone off on anyone (ChrisV)

If you want video...wait a week and a half, and it'll be posted on the same site. Me driving the Diablo....should have decent production value as well.

I'll keep everyone posted.

And for those of you who still don't believe...tell me when I can expect you in the N.Georgia area...we'll go for a ride!
I'm sorry....but that was advertising...I viewed it though...

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 06:18 AM   #55
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

You should come down to the Auburn area in Alabama. If I took some pics of your Diablo with my Accord there would be no doubt.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:38 PM   #56
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngluvakov(euro)
Of course he wins. He wins because he is right, you loose, because, you just say that you have money or style, but none of that seems to be proven. I even doubt in you having a brain. I love European cars more than I love myself, but undeniable things are undeniable. People have experience and that is what counts. You have not posted any picture of you and 70 cars, (correction: SUPERCARS) and you still attack people that have proven themselves on this field of interest. Please post few of your pictures driving Lambo, or your beautiful house. Doubts are that you even had a female in your life. I do not think that you could have female with that attitude. Please give us a reason to believe you. Post something that defends your statements. Picture, video, something... I am ready to believe!!!

Guys, there's no reason to doubt he has what he says. The pics so far were good enough for me way back when, and why I defended him when he was posting them before. He's not a liar as far as I can tell. He just has an attitude problem that comes from going straight from school to wealth without any life experience inbetween. For people like him, it's only about leisure, not learning.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:47 PM   #57
DiabloSV
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
You should come down to the Auburn area in Alabama. If I took some pics of your Diablo with my Accord there would be no doubt.

Jump over to Atlanta...it's not that far...I'll find out when the club meeting is, this way you would be able to see about 40 vehicles instead of 1.

And ChrisV and any others.....

"Guys, there's no reason to doubt he has what he says. The pics so far were good enough for me way back when, and why I defended him when he was posting them before. He's not a liar as far as I can tell. He just has an attitude problem that comes from going straight from school to wealth without any life experience inbetween. For people like him, it's only about leisure, not learning."

Either way you look at it, i apologize for being a Wanker ....cut me some slack, huh? Life has thrown a few curve balls recently, and I'm just dealing with it-....again no hard feelings.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:13 PM   #58
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Ok, will do. Consider slack given. I understand about life throwing you things that stress you out.

BUT, the moment you start acting like you're special for having money, all bets are off. Now, back to what this site is about, the enjoyment of ALL cars.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:39 PM   #59
DiabloSV
CF Newbie

Again... my apologies ChrisV....
Old 11-08-2005, 05:11 PM   #60
xlrated
Banned

Quote:
When you find a far superior car to my 600 HP Lamborghini Diablo....bring you're title we'll race.....

show me a picture then
xlrated is offline   Reply With Quote