Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2005, 11:36 PM   #31
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Rice is making your car look like a race car and acting like it's faster than anything, even though the powerplant is still a stock base level engine with automatic and some colored sparkplug wires.
if youcan't figure out the differnce between that and modded show cars (with turbo no less) then you dont' know as much about cars as you think you do.

Or are you like our dear, departed Oomba, and are ready to call '50s and '60s customs "rice" as well?

Seriously, I was part of the web board and site that created the riceboy term AND started the anti-rice website trend. I think I know what "rice" is.

So you were. You must also be saying that meanings of words dont change. Well I'm so gay to hear this, gayer then when my maidenhead was taken away.

PS, any car can be rice. Even by your definition.
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:47 PM   #32
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
So you were. You must also be saying that meanings of words dont change. Well I'm so gay to hear this, gayer then when my maidenhead was taken away.

PS, any car can be rice. Even by your definition.
Holy f*cking shit! You just don't get it, do you? Any car can be rice, but that one isn't whether you think it is or not.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:51 PM   #33
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Holy f*cking shit! You just don't get it, do you? Any car can be rice, but that one isn't whether you think it is or not.

Yes, it is.
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:55 PM   #34
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
Yes, it is.
The beauty of being an American is you're entitled to your opinion no matter how ignorant or misguided it may be. Based on that theory you are one extremely beautiful American.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:56 PM   #35
420amodder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
The beauty of being an American is you're entitled to your opinion no matter how ignorant or misguided it may be. Based on that theory you are one extremely beautiful American.
420amodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:59 PM   #36
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
Yes, it is.

How about we go about it this way...what makes that car rice?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:01 AM   #37
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
How about we go about it this way...what makes that car rice?
I think ChrisV pretty well covered it above.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:03 AM   #38
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I think ChrisV pretty well covered it above.

I am aware of what rice is, I mean that PontiacFan27 tell us why the car posted by 6000LE is rice.
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:05 AM   #39
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer
 
car_crazy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,849
Just curious, since 6000LE is banned, does this thread even have a reason to be open still? (although it never really had a purpose in the first place).
__________________

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:07 AM   #40
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
Just curious, since 6000LE is banned, does this thread even have a reason to be open still? (although it never really had a purpose in the first place).
Do you know for a fact that he's banned? Anybody can put that under their name and some others have. I was just starting to like the little guy.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:11 AM   #41
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
^ You would

Its rice because it has all those tasteless ricey stuff done to it.
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:13 AM   #42
420amodder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Do you know for a fact that he's banned? Anybody can put that under their name and some others have. I was just starting to like the little guy.
from all of the posts and comments ive seen from him, it might be true. I mean one day with nothing?
420amodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:15 AM   #43
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
^ You would

Its rice because it has all those tasteless ricey stuff done to it.
You mean like garishly bright paint, tinted windows and white letter tires? Where else have I seen a picture like that? Oh yeah, I know!

__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:15 AM   #44
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
^ You would

Its rice because it has all those tasteless ricey stuff done to it.

Define "ricey stuff"--I'm assuming the doors, hood, trunk, etc...But it is also has a turbo...and where does it say the car is fast?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:16 AM   #45
aerith
@#$%ing bored out of mind
 
aerith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
^ You would

Its rice because it has all those tasteless ricey stuff done to it.


Ok, so judging by what you say, you could say anything then huh? Well, i think that pontiacs are rice, and i think red is a rice colour. So wouldn't that make your car ricey?
__________________


--2004 Acura TL Dynamic--
aerith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.