Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2005, 12:16 AM   #46
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420amodder
from all of the posts and comments ive seen from him, it might be true. I mean one day with nothing?
Maybe somebody punched him in the nose then kicked him in the ass and broke all of his fingers.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:17 AM   #47
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerith
Ok, so judging by what you say, you could say anything then huh? Well, i think that pontiacs are rice, and i think red is a rice colour. So wouldn't that make your car ricey?
See, two of us have the same opinion so it must be fact.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:19 AM   #48
420amodder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Maybe somebody punched him in the nose then kicked him in the ass and broke all of his fingers.
Thought that everyone on this forum hated each other. Why did you like him? Seems to me like everyone hated him.
420amodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:23 AM   #49
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420amodder
Thought that everyone on this forum hated each other. Why did you like him? Seems to me like everyone hated him.

Not everybody...there's just the odd ass or two, that come along every once in a while...but I for example do not dislike anybody on this forum...that I can think of...
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:27 AM   #50
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Not everybody...there's just the odd ass or two, that come along every once in a while...but I for example do not dislike anybody on this forum...that I can think of...
I dislike that hobo f*cker. In fact I hate his guts. Everybody else is okay... But I don't want to take long hot showers with them.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:34 AM   #51
torinoman80
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420amodder
Thought that everyone on this forum hated each other. Why did you like him? Seems to me like everyone hated him.
Hmmm, you remind me of someone. *Cough Cough*

Last edited by torinoman80 : 11-02-2005 at 12:37 AM.
torinoman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:34 AM   #52
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420amodder
Thought that everyone on this forum hated each other. Why did you like him? Seems to me like everyone hated him.
Cut the shit bro
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:39 AM   #53
420amodder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by torinoman80
Hmmm, you remind me of someone. *Cough Cough*
Who would that be?
420amodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:40 AM   #54
420amodder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Cut the shit bro
youre ruining it!
420amodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:44 AM   #55
enron fever
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 356
for the record, i didn't "hate" him, this is a goddman internet forum there are plenty other more important things to hate than some random guy on the internet.

he just...tried too hard, and by that i mean he lived on these damn forums. he needed to get a job or smth...
enron fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:44 AM   #56
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
^ You would

Its rice because it has all those tasteless ricey stuff done to it.

Like what? A huge shift light for a stock automatic? A fake intercooler or BOV sound? Stickers for products he doesn't have? A 5 inch exhaust tip on a 1 1/2 inch exhaust pipe? I see none of that.

Custom colors and custom bodywork is not in and of itself rice, even if YOU don't like the way it's done. PERIOD. And mods done fopr purely cosmetic reasons are not rice, either, otherwise THIS is rice:



1951 mercury, with '52 Olds grille, '53 Buick side trim, Pacakrd taillights, chopped top, shaved handles, lowered, Caddy hubcaps, etc.

Is this rice?



Like the Hirohata merc I pictured above, the mods are done for aesthetics, not performance, right? So it MUST be rice?

Please, take a moment and actually learn something instead of going through your young life forming quick opinions based on limited actual experience.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:47 AM   #57
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by enron fever
for the record, i didn't "hate" him, this is a goddman internet forum there are plenty other more important things to hate than some random guy on the internet.

he just...tried too hard, and by that i mean he lived on these damn forums. he needed to get a job or smth...
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:48 AM   #58
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Chris, I have to correct you on one point. Make that NO actual experience.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:48 AM   #59
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerith
Ok, so judging by what you say, you could say anything then huh? Well, i think that pontiacs are rice, and i think red is a rice colour. So wouldn't that make your car ricey?

No company is rice. No color is rice. But when applied in a ricey way its rice.

So you can honestly say big wings, awful body kits, and lambo doors on a civic/neon/cavvy arent rice? That sir, makes you one dumb ****.
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:50 AM   #60
torinoman80
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Cut the shit bro
I don't think anyone gets it except me and you.
torinoman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.