Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 02:36 AM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodgrain1982
wow well you dont seem like you have 30 years experience, and also if my car isnt a classic then why it it everytime i open up HOTROD magazine i see my car racing or appearing at the salt flats? can you answer that, oh and i already found out whats wrong with my classic car its a dirty gas tank lines, so i dont appreciate your a$$hole attitude and you need to just stick to cars and not talk about anything else becuase your ignorant
Cleaning your dirty gas tank lines fixed you classic car and you did it in under ten minutes when an hour ago you didn't have any idea what the problem was. Excuse me while I call bullsh*t. Stupid people like you are why people like me get attitudes like we have.

Before I go I just gotta know this. What does racing a car have to do with it being a classic? I know somebody who races an "05 Cobalt... Is that a classic?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 11-02-2005, 02:37 AM   #17
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
i think VWHOBO must be the most ignorant piece of crap human ever, you come on here trying to claim knowledge about my car when you obviously know nothing of oldsmobiles, did you even know they dont make olds anymore do you know that sonny boy, and if you ever try and talk shit to me again on here youll just look really stupid because your little numbered way of telling me off looks really juvenile so do yourself a favor and stick with VW"S and shut the hell up
You have now been granted the position of CF Assboy. Good on ya.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 11-02-2005, 02:56 AM   #18
woodgrain1982
Banned

in regards to your stupid ignorant whietrash redneck bullshit remark u said my car wasnt a classic so if it isnt a classic then why it my car always in HOTROD magazine? why do they race them, why do they win at shows? can you answer me that you piece of shit? and the reason your angry isnt because of me its because your dad used that dildo you keep talking about on you when you were a child, so shove it you ****. u know nothing about cars quit acting like you do oh and another thing get those nasty pics of your wife and daughter off this website
Old 11-02-2005, 02:58 AM   #19
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper

Location: Southern Alberta Likes:Long walks on the beach.....after anal
when does a car become a classic anyway...? 25 years or what who the hell defines whats a classic and whats not, .....no bother i'll google it so the rest of you dont have to waste your lives trying to answer questions for me
Old 11-02-2005, 02:59 AM   #20
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Yes, it's 25 years. So legally and through common sense, this car is in no way a classic. Just old.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:03 AM   #21
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper

CMON 2006 cant wait till my caprice is a classic, well it already says it on the emblem but man i will be sooo stoked when shes really a classic, my askin price is gunna jump bout $40,000
Old 11-02-2005, 03:03 AM   #22
woodgrain1982
Banned

obviously this guy doesnt know about oldsmobiles doesnt know about classic cars look his name is VW haha trying to act like you work on classics when you work on german autos you probably cant even handle a car like mine, oh and your remark about the dirtygas tank, it aint that hard to figure out, so pretty much you know nothing and u have a big mouth
Old 11-02-2005, 03:08 AM   #23
woodgrain1982
Banned

a classic car is when its about 25 years old and the car company ceases to exist, so sorry hondas and whatever asian cars people have
Old 11-02-2005, 03:19 AM   #24
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper

honda's have classics by now, ive seen many old school hondas kickin around, and woodgrain you might wanna stop now, hobo will eat you for lunch then hershey squirt you into a bucket and fire buckshot into the bucket till nothing is left, so please heeeed this advice
Old 11-02-2005, 04:50 AM   #25
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
a classic car is when its about 25 years old and the car company ceases to exist, so sorry hondas and whatever asian cars people have
When it ceases to exist? What the hell?

So 1950's Ferraris aren't classic? Or Jaguars?

And if that Honda remark was supposed to be a cheap shot or something, it didn't work...
Old 11-02-2005, 04:52 AM   #26
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
obviously this guy doesnt know about oldsmobiles doesnt know about classic cars look his name is VW haha trying to act like you work on classics when you work on german autos you probably cant even handle a car like mine, oh and your remark about the dirtygas tank, it aint that hard to figure out, so pretty much you know nothing and u have a big mouth

Lol all you are doing is showing how much more of an ass you are (if thats even possible) with every post. Good Job

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Old 11-02-2005, 04:59 AM   #27
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
honda's have classics by now, ive seen many old school hondas kickin around, and woodgrain you might wanna stop now, hobo will eat you for lunch then hershey squirt you into a bucket and fire buckshot into the bucket till nothing is left, so please heeeed this advice
Not tonight, I'm tired of dealing with 12 year old know nothings.

Classic cars are not determined by age. Would you or anybody else call a '73 Chevy Malibu four door a classic car? How about a 1982 Ford LTD? Very probably not. Now how about an '02 Viper or a '93 McLaren F1. We all know the answer to that is yes even though they're less than 25 years old. True classic status is determined by some intrinsic value, some type of historical value or even rarity due to limited production. Please don't bother linking me to DMV websites to disprove this because like most government entities they seldom use correct terminology for their labeling. Age is a determining factor in if a car is considered an antique however and unfortunately that's where the confusion comes in. Twenty five years old or older is generally considered an antique, but old does not equal classic.

Old 11-02-2005, 05:07 AM   #28
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Damn I hate it when I forget something. Whatever dummy said that there aren't any classic Hondas, well, wrongo puke breath. If you've ever had the pleasure of experiencing an S600 among others you'd take that statement back in a heartbeat.

Old 11-02-2005, 10:14 AM   #29
woodgrain1982
Banned

first off that honda pic is a pic of a piece of shit car, i dont care what you say that shit wont beat a rikshaw, number 2 you dont know about classics, because a mclaren isnt a classic haha its just a car that isnt original in anyway and just bitten off the ferrari f-50 number 3 my car is and will always be a unique body style classic car oldsmobile cutlass which i hope you will have the joy of driving someday in your pathetic life, number 4 you should stick to vw busses you hippy, number 5 you named the most pathetic cars you could that arent even close to mine, number 6 you seem to have watched too much old vw disney movies because you think you know something, number 7 whatever car you own or work on is probably a pos (piece of shit) number 8 if you ever could get your slimy hands on my car you wouldnt even know what type of engine to put into it, number 9 you know im good when i call out the dirty fuel line, number 10 i think i proved my point
Old 11-02-2005, 12:56 PM   #30
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
first off that honda pic is a pic of a piece of shit car, i dont care what you say that shit wont beat a rikshaw, number 2 you dont know about classics, because a mclaren isnt a classic haha its just a car that isnt original in anyway and just bitten off the ferrari f-50 number 3 my car is and will always be a unique body style classic car oldsmobile cutlass which i hope you will have the joy of driving someday in your pathetic life, number 4 you should stick to vw busses you hippy, number 5 you named the most pathetic cars you could that arent even close to mine, number 6 you seem to have watched too much old vw disney movies because you think you know something, number 7 whatever car you own or work on is probably a pos (piece of shit) number 8 if you ever could get your slimy hands on my car you wouldnt even know what type of engine to put into it, number 9 you know im good when i call out the dirty fuel line, number 10 i think i proved my point
Yep, you proved your point alright. That is if by proving your point you wanted to show everyone how stupid you are. BTW, while you're at school today ask your teacher what capitol letters and periods are and how to use them.

Closed Thread