Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 01:10 PM   #31
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodgrain1982
first off that honda pic is a pic of a piece of shit car, i dont care what you say that shit wont beat a rikshaw, number 2 you dont know about classics, because a mclaren isnt a classic haha its just a car that isnt original in anyway and just bitten off the ferrari f-50 number 3 my car is and will always be a unique body style classic car oldsmobile cutlass which i hope you will have the joy of driving someday in your pathetic life, number 4 you should stick to vw busses you hippy, number 5 you named the most pathetic cars you could that arent even close to mine, number 6 you seem to have watched too much old vw disney movies because you think you know something, number 7 whatever car you own or work on is probably a pos (piece of shit) number 8 if you ever could get your slimy hands on my car you wouldnt even know what type of engine to put into it, number 9 you know im good when i call out the dirty fuel line, number 10 i think i proved my point

#1 through 10: you're an idiot...

you have to have a point to prove it. i'm sure your cutlass is special to you, but you may be the only one that considers it a classic... go hang out on an olds forum, maybe they will think your cutlass is a classic and that you're a genius for fixing a problem, but not the cause (fuel lines don't just "get dirty" enough to cause problems-look for a source of this-rusty gas tank, rusty lines, etc.) around these forums, though, it's just another g-body that are so common and cheap, i could probably take $10k and buy every one in my city... we don't think it's that special, no matter how much you say it, it's not gonna change our minds. so go the f*ck away or be nice...

(btw, i'm gonna go out on a limb and bet that hobo has probably fixed more '82-'88 cutlasses than you've ever seen-yes- even more than you've seen at the dealer, back when they were new!)

Old 11-02-2005, 10:22 PM   #32
woodgrain1982
Banned

all im hearing is ignorant remarks comeing from whoever you are, and i dont care about what you say because you have 3 shitty cars on your page , and you probably would stick up for a faggot like vwhobo, and dont try and tell me about a dirty gastank, because obviously you dont know what your talking about, read a chilton sometime assclown, wow i love being correct,
Old 11-02-2005, 10:23 PM   #33
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
all im hearing is ignorant remarks comeing from whoever you are, and i dont care about what you say because you have 3 shitty cars on your page , and you probably would stick up for a faggot like vwhobo, and dont try and tell me about a dirty gastank, because obviously you dont know what your talking about, read a chilton sometime assclown, wow i love being correct,
Wow I bet you also love being a dipshit huh?
NEVER dis a mans car...........
Old 11-02-2005, 10:25 PM   #34
woodgrain1982
Banned

dont you love it when someone comes on here with pic of a shitty dodge ram charger, a shitty pontiac and some other shitty white dumpy car and try and tell me about an all american classic, oh and the g -body was the old NASCAR body , did you even stop to consider that you ass clown HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you people are so stupid its funny
Old 11-02-2005, 10:27 PM   #35
woodgrain1982
Banned

dont be mad because you got a shitty asian car with no value, i think i just proved my point again wow you people are too easy, keep the insults coming ill just prove you wrong
Old 11-02-2005, 10:28 PM   #36
Wally
I Know More Than You

fe fi fo fum I smell the keystrokes of a trollman. The whole sentence structure and word usage is vaguely familiar to me.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:30 PM   #37
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
dont be mad because you got a shitty asian car with no value, i think i just proved my point again wow you people are too easy, keep the insults coming ill just prove you wrong
Funny, I got a Ranger smart one
Old 11-02-2005, 10:30 PM   #38
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
fe fi fo fum I smell the keystrokes of a trollman. The whole sentence structure and word usage is vaguely familiar to me.
C4Power
Old 11-02-2005, 10:31 PM   #39
woodgrain1982
Banned

how can you talk shit about NACAR? and yall claim you know about cars
Old 11-02-2005, 11:23 PM   #40
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
I was just having the same thought and it keeps telling me... CarExpert!

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 11-02-2005, 11:44 PM   #41
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
how can you talk shit about NACAR? and yall claim you know about cars
Um... I hate to be the one to break this to you, but... You're the only person in this thread that said anything about "NACAR" which is sometimes known as NASCAR to those of us with a grasp of the English language. I would really like to sit here and pick apart everything you've said sentence by incomplete, fragmented, non-punctuated, imbecilic sentence but that would take time and energy that I prefer to put to good use. Welcome back CarExpert.

BTW, just so give you something to chew on besides your penis, that "other shitty white dumpy car" that you refered to in dodger65's signature was winning NASCAR (known as "NACAR" by mental midgets) races long before your precious G-body was ever built.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 11-02-2005, 11:53 PM   #42
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Very familiar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
DSM you dont know shit about my knowledge. I know how engines work and the basic things but then there are something that seems basic but I know about it but it just doesnt make sense with eveyting else when I think about it. I partly know about what im asking and just making sure if im right and i might learn some more stuff about the basic thiings while at it.

Old 11-03-2005, 01:27 AM   #43
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
all im hearing is ignorant remarks comeing from whoever you are, and i dont care about what you say because you have 3 shitty cars on your page

but they're all probably waaaay closer to being a classic than your car is...

why don't we see any pics of your classic cutlass?

Old 11-03-2005, 11:49 PM   #44
woodgrain1982
Banned

Sorry Losers Ive Been Busy Driving My Car Around , And To Respond To Your White Dodge, That Car Only Went Probabaly Like 75mph So If You Think Thats Fast Then Say That , And Yea Too Bad I Misspelled Nascar But Your Life Must Be Pathetic If You Have To Pick At That, But Hey If Your Life Sucks Dont Blame Me,
Old 11-04-2005, 12:14 AM   #45
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Sorry Losers Ive Been Busy Driving My Car Around , And To Respond To Your White Dodge, That Car Only Went Probabaly Like 75mph So If You Think Thats Fast Then Say That , And Yea Too Bad I Misspelled Nascar But Your Life Must Be Pathetic If You Have To Pick At That, But Hey If Your Life Sucks Dont Blame Me,
CarExpert speaks. I wanna be just like you someday and be busy driving my car too. You're KEWL.

Closed Thread