Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2005, 05:25 PM   #31
420amodder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
Thats what I thought to. 10 dollars more a month for 2 years, because of a 2 grand accident? And besides that why did you say you and your family that was his point. Why didn't you just say you alone, not you AND your family.
Because its under my dad's name, so hes gona pay for it and il pay him back.............
420amodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:32 PM   #32
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420amodder
Thats why I said me and my family you dickfart. I do have a job, and probbably make more than you
1. That still doesn't explain why your family is paying for it.

2. That statement made me laugh so hard I almost pissed my pants. A twink who's on Daddy's insurance and living at home doesn't make as much as one of my low risk investments. Sorry, you're not even close.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:33 PM   #33
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420amodder
Thats why I said me and my family you dickfart. I do have a job, and probbably make more than you

Dont bullshit. You're what, 16? Hobo is alot older than you. Taken from Hobo's profile

"Occupation:
ASE CMAT, ASE MEM, owner of several businesses, grade A asshole, pimp, etc, etc, etc"
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:34 PM   #34
420amodder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 95
To answer the hobo and Oomba, I make more money than you. 17 making 6 figures is unbeatable. So lay off if you dont have the facts
420amodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:35 PM   #35
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
Dont bullshit. You're what, 16? Hobo is alot older than you. Taken from Hobo's profile

"Occupation:
ASE CMAT, ASE MEM, owner of several businesses, grade A asshole, pimp, etc, etc, etc"
I'm not really a pimp.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:36 PM   #36
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420amodder
To answer the hobo and Oomba, I make more money than you. 17 making 6 figures is unbeatable. So lay off if you dont have the facts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

I did pee myself that time!!!
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:40 PM   #37
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

I did pee myself that time!!!
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:44 PM   #38
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420amodder
To answer the hobo and Oomba, I make more money than you. 17 making 6 figures is unbeatable. So lay off if you dont have the facts
On a more serious note Twink, if you make so much money why does daddy have to have you on his insurance? Why don't you just but a new car for the people, cash money? If you're really 17 (17-5=more likely) amaking that kind of money why are you living at home? These are just a few of the questions that come to mind. Can you answer any of them?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:03 PM   #39
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
6 FIGURES?!? Wow yes, and you drive a neon. I dare say a little bit of pee came out I laughed so hard at that one.
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:09 PM   #40
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
LMFAO!!! Don't you mean Daddy makes 6 figures?

Wait, humor me. What do YOU do thats making you 6 figures?
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:10 PM   #41
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
LMFAO!!! Don't you mean Daddy makes 6 figures?

Wait, humor me. What do YOU do thats making you 6 figures?
Even if daddy made six figures, that doesn't explain why he is driving a Neon.
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:24 PM   #42
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Come on Alex, why do you always have to bs as if no one except you knows anything?
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 06:38 PM   #43
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420amodder
I think I will take it to insurance, nad they will raise my dad's rate by 10% for 2 years Il say he was driving. But itl be cheaper than paying 2000 cash. Because he pays 99 for his car now a month, so itl only be a little over 200 over the course of 2 years. Cant beat that.

He makes 6 figures at 17 and puts this accident in his DAD'S name so that he can save teh 2 grand? ANd have his DAD paty extra per month? Dude, at a BASIC six figure income, 2 grand is less than half a month's wages. Just fix it and be done with it if you make so much cash and live at HOME.

__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 07:50 PM   #44
420amodder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 95
Too many dumb questions to answer. I think I will just not waste my time here.
420amodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 08:57 PM   #45
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420amodder
Too many dumb questions to answer. I think I will just not waste my time here.

You're a ****ing moron. Tell us how you make over $100,000/year. Please tell me.
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.