Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2005, 01:25 AM   #1
n00dle
CF Newbie

BMW needs some speed

Well guys after recently watching 2fast 2furious I really wanna make my BMW fast. Now I know it's at a disadvantage because it's not an Asian car ><. Also it isn't a cheap, baseline, economy car (ie. civic/integra, neon) so making it better will be really hard. Now I've drawed up some plans to what I want on it..........

As seen here

Basically if I put on a ///M decal on the front, I'll be boosted up to 260 hp and my Type R (wtf?) decal is bound to add atleast 90 hp. The big muffler tip will make my car fast ( because it's so loud) so add like 100 hp. The spolier (which on a RWD car may actually be useful, O_O) will add another 50 hp. I'm gonna slap on some 20" Giovanni rims and lower it by cutting the suspension springs.

So basically I'll have a 450 hp car, sound good?
n00dle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 01:28 AM   #2
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Nice.
Old 10-18-2005, 04:26 PM   #3
fudge
let's fighting love

These jokes do sure drag on
Old 10-18-2005, 05:29 PM   #4
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dle
Well guys after recently watching 2fast 2furious I really wanna make my BMW fast. Now I know it's at a disadvantage because it's not an Asian car ><. Also it isn't a cheap, baseline, economy car (ie. civic/integra, neon) so making it better will be really hard. Now I've drawed up some plans to what I want on it..........

As seen here

Basically if I put on a ///M decal on the front, I'll be boosted up to 260 hp and my Type R (wtf?) decal is bound to add atleast 90 hp. The big muffler tip will make my car fast ( because it's so loud) so add like 100 hp. The spolier (which on a RWD car may actually be useful, O_O) will add another 50 hp. I'm gonna slap on some 20" Giovanni rims and lower it by cutting the suspension springs.

0_0 YOU RICED A BEEMER DIE INFIDEL!!!!!!

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 10:43 PM   #5
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
0_0 YOU RICED A BEEMER DIE INFIDEL!!!!!!

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 05:13 AM   #6
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge
These jokes do sure drag on
Yeah, but this one in particular has a certain originality to it lol

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 05:20 AM   #7
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Alright, well keep us posted on how those mods go...make sure the stickers are perfectly straight, with no wrinkles, to reduce drag...also, how about a 351 metal sticker dealies, to scare away the ricers

Actually, up until the M decal, I believed you, but burst out laughing when I saw the riced out Bimmer
Old 10-19-2005, 05:32 AM   #8
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Alright, well keep us posted on how those mods go...make sure the stickers are perfectly straight, with no wrinkles, to reduce drag...also, how about a 351 metal sticker dealies, to scare away the ricers

Actually, up until the M decal, I believed you, but burst out laughing when I saw the riced out Bimmer
I believed him untill I saw the picture and the bottom half of the post

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 10-19-2005, 05:50 AM   #9
n00dle
CF Newbie

Well I almost forgot that I need some ground effects, those add 20 hp and make your car look like a ufo.

Also The big hood scope the is molded on with 20 lbs on bondo. Of course the hood has no opening in to so I'll make a air pocket that will propell my car, adding atleast 50 hp. And don't forget side scopes for my stock breaks, they need mad air cooling so they can stop my car from 100mph-0 in 20 feet.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:53 AM   #10
Cliffy
CF Loafer

You sure do have a mean looking car there...Now, hows about some tyres for those rims

Old 10-19-2005, 03:33 PM   #11
n00dle
CF Newbie

Those rims are 22inches so the tires is only .2 mm thick
Old 10-20-2005, 12:51 AM   #12
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

so yeah, thats good times and all...But when are you really going to add a turbo
Old 10-20-2005, 01:19 AM   #13
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Why go with a turbo when he can plant a few more type-R stickers and come up with the same amount of horsepower?
Old 10-20-2005, 01:24 AM   #14
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Because turbos make that whistle.....
Old 11-02-2005, 06:26 PM   #15
xlrated
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dle

As seen here

First, of all, putting decal kits on your car does not make it fast, and a muffler tip does not make it fast either. Let me school you on some things before YOU teach me a lesson on car customization. If you did your research right, 2fst2furius had spent thousands of dollors jsut to make the car the way ti is. A muffler does not do anything but covers up the muffler pipe. It is strictly for cosmetic purposes. If you really want to cusomize your car, you will need plenty of cash and lots of patience. And if you want to achieve 450 hp (which is great!) you need to add an air intake, about 30 hp, a custom exhaust (it is very hard to find parts for a BMW) which will add 50 hp, new spark plugs, pulleys,advanced throttle. There is too many things to do before you can achieve that.
xlrated is offline   Reply With Quote