Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2005, 07:59 PM   #16
Inygknok
El del Supra

im gonna give u some advice.... just cuz im starting to feel pity for u.... if u plan on confronting someone at some other point in your life, make sure that when u talk to that person, u know what you're talking about and that u know enough about that person to make valid points.

as soon as chrisv replies, he's just going to tell ya how many centuries of experience he himself has with all sorts of automotive stuff, from rebuilding engines to building cars used for racing/sporting purposes from the ground up.

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:06 PM   #17
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Here's the problem as I see it. We now have another 12 year old who got permission to use Mommy's computer, so we have to listen to his drivel. Have you read his profile? "part time racer, part time bank teller" Really, which part? The only thing we can hope for at this point is that he gets put on restriction for trying to "make it" with the neighbor's Cocker Spaniel. Maybe he'll forget about us while he's gone.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:11 PM   #18
Sgt. Pepper
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
WHAT?! cars as a lifestyle? thats PREPOSTEROUS!!

no one could like cars THAT much... it's just unheard of.

next you'll tell me they're seeing which car can go the fastest around a closed road (and that they give it a name... like "track")... oh the things i see... i could write a diary and pass it off as fiction! PURE fiction!!

another thing wrong with this sentence:
" Ever since I got my first car around the year 2002, I have felt what no other man, has felt before: total control."

no comma after "man." read it outloud and pause after saying "man."

oh, and sgt. pepper, he lost me after i saw it was a giant block of text.

Hahaha I tried to read it at least. I have felt this control once in a manual but not in an automatic

Sgt. Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:35 PM   #19
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Here's the problem as I see it. We now have another 12 year old who got permission to use Mommy's computer, so we have to listen to his drivel. Have you read his profile? "part time racer, part time bank teller" Really, which part? The only thing we can hope for at this point is that he gets put on restriction for trying to "make it" with the neighbor's Cocker Spaniel. Maybe he'll forget about us while he's gone.
damn right. just got a PM from him bickering in spanish. must be hispanic too. maybe the admins can give me permission to post it here and translate it?

Old 11-08-2005, 08:37 PM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
damn right. just got a PM from him bickering in spanish. must be hispanic too. maybe the admins can give me permission to post it here and translate it?
Permission? If it's in your mailbox, it's your property, you may share it with the world.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:47 PM   #21
Inygknok
El del Supra

hold up, IE wont let me post this directly. keeps crashing.

edit:

Well, the hobo has spoken. So here it goes.

Pendejo, A quien quieres impresionar dando tus comentarios estupides? ya se que no puedes leer en ingles, pero tranquilo...hay esperenza para ti. Ve a google.com y busca ingles sin barreras. No se que te pasa contigo. Tu crees porque nada mas eres de Puerto rico, te crees como un princepe. Porfavor, vete para el carajo.

Translation:
Prick, who are you trying to impress giving your stupid comments? Now I know that you can’t read in English, but don’t worry…there’s hope for you. Go to google.com and look for “ingles sin barreras”. I don’t know what’s happening with you. You think that because you’re from Puerto Rico, you think that you’re like a prince. Please, go to hell.

That’s the exact translation.

Last edited by Inygknok : 11-08-2005 at 08:51 PM.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:17 PM   #22
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Yeah, he started out by PM'ing me not to be an ass and to "read before I reply." I read, and replied.

Funny thing is, I wasn't being an ass, and I was agreeing with and expanding on his comments, not insulting him, but he refuses to actually understand it.

xlrated, if you can't read english well, don't assume you know what we mean. You took offense to something that was not offensive. But since you refuse to get a clue, and continue to rail back in anger, then I have to extend you a hearty, "F*CK YOU." Get that chip of your shoulder.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:42 PM   #23
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Exclamation Ignorance is Bliss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlrated

Listen, I have driven many cars before, but owning one for my self has been a different experiece. I had to ride my bicycle 4 miles every day for one year to go to my uncle's workshop. I knew how to do my work. Just because I did not own a car at the time, did not mean that I never knew how to rebuild one. I have 13 years experiece in racing, and don't act like you know everything even though you might have more experience than me in the matter. What differecne does it make that I love cars. Some people might not even care, not even you. Also, I am not whining. I think the big baby is you. You can't stop curling your fingers on the keyboard, without letting out your feelings about something. With all due respect, you at times, seem to be more of a child than a car fan since you and other people seem to be offended by this ! It seems like you guys don't know what to do with your lives, except sit on your fat asses and type remarks and criticise everyone that you disagree with. I love cars, and no one is going to change that. Bring it on! Okay, you can reply now. Oh, P.S.:

Man you are one stupid kid I'll give ya that. I could go on about all the ignorance things you have said... but you'll just reply with some stupid-ass comment.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 01:26 AM   #24
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlrated
Stupid, it was for emphasis
well it missed. if you want emphasis, use italics, or bold, or underline, or uppercase... not a poorly placed dramatic pause.
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:09 AM   #25
torinoman80
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
well it missed. if you want emphasis, use italics, or bold, or underline, or uppercase... not a poorly placed dramatic pause.
Well for punctuation emphasis, I use an exclamation point!
torinoman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 03:55 AM   #26
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Xlr,ated, re,ading t,hat, w,as, a, comp,l,ete wa,ste of, tim,e.

I figured that needed lots of emphasis.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:27 AM   #27
chris_knows
๑۩۞

I got around to reading it, and for anybody that hasn't yet...DON'T!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
Most pointless thread ever!
Old 11-09-2005, 05:13 AM   #28
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Perhaps ignoring the tumour will make it go away? Or should we just throw poisons at it?
Old 11-09-2005, 02:22 PM   #29
Leebal
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
Perhaps ignoring the tumour will make it go away? Or should we just throw poisons at it?
This is funny! I read the unorganized big chunk of text and I was like: No way! I gotta give it to him, he loves cars! But seriously, he makes a fool of himself. I am hispanic myself, and what he said is too much to contain. that is one angry dude
Leebal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:51 PM   #30
rstifle3000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
while sweating and getting backaches and your wrists hurt from using the damn ratchet so much and getting all greasy.....

Awwww, im sorry you your alergic to grease and have carpal tuneul in your wrist
rstifle3000 is offline   Reply With Quote