Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2005, 04:57 PM   #31
rstifle3000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Here's the problem as I see it. We now have another 12 year old who got permission to use Mommy's computer, so we have to listen to his drivel. Have you read his profile? "part time racer, part time bank teller" Really, which part? The only thing we can hope for at this point is that he gets put on restriction for trying to "make it" with the neighbor's Cocker Spaniel. Maybe he'll forget about us while he's gone.

man, the only thing i've seen you do is go around and insult people, well i got a little present for ya buddy i'm guessing your some lonly couch patato without a girl and nothing but you computer. stop insulting people and instead give them some mother****en advice damn it.
rstifle3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 05:01 PM   #32
rstifle3000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Yeah, he started out by PM'ing me not to be an ass and to "read before I reply." I read, and replied.

Funny thing is, I wasn't being an ass, and I was agreeing with and expanding on his comments, not insulting him, but he refuses to actually understand it.

xlrated, if you can't read english well, don't assume you know what we mean. You took offense to something that was not offensive. But since you refuse to get a clue, and continue to rail back in anger, then I have to extend you a hearty, "F*CK YOU." Get that chip of your shoulder.

u i will agree with he dose need some kind of anger managment and doesn't have to continue using testosterone (excuse my spelling).
rstifle3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 05:16 PM   #33
Leebal
Banned

Originally Posted by vwhobo
Here's the problem as I see it. We now have another 12 year old who got permission to use Mommy's computer, so we have to listen to his drivel. Have you read his profile? "part time racer, part time bank teller" Really, which part? The only thing we can hope for at this point is that he gets put on restriction for trying to "make it" with the neighbor's Cocker Spaniel. Maybe he'll forget about us while he's gone.

Sorry man, I have to agree with rstifle about this. out of all the treads I have seen, you do make fun of people. I understand that you are lame and have no life, but chill. P.S.
Leebal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 05:22 PM   #34
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

I think perhaps if you people looked to see who he was insulting then maybe you wouldn't be so quick to judge. And if you think all he does is insult, you are sadly mistaken. Take a look at some of his posts in R & M. He knows his stuff.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:59 PM   #35
Leebal
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
I think perhaps if you people looked to see who he was insulting then maybe you wouldn't be so quick to judge. And if you think all he does is insult, you are sadly mistaken. Take a look at some of his posts in R & M. He knows his stuff.
I may be new here, but I have looked at his posts. He does know what he is talking about. You guys need to be more friendly to guy like him. After all, he is a newbie, like myself, but he is pretty smart also. I agree with hondaman on this one. Why won't everyone have the same affection on cars as him. (or her, don't know). Lay off him. Did you guys see his last post?
Old 11-09-2005, 06:03 PM   #36
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leebal
I may be new here, but I have looked at his posts. He does know what he is talking about. You guys need to be more friendly to guy like him. After all, he is a newbie, like myself, but he is pretty smart also. I agree with hondaman on this one. Why won't everyone have the same affection on cars as him. (or her, don't know). Lay off him. Did you guys see his last post?
Sorry buddy, I was referring to vwhobo.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:46 PM   #37
Leebal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
Sorry buddy, I was referring to vwhobo.
Yes, I agree. vwhobo also.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:20 PM   #38
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstifle3000
Awwww, im sorry you your alergic to grease and have carpal tuneul in your wrist
???

i was adding extra sarcasm to chrisv's post.... ive been getting dirty every single day since friday cleaning up the engine bay as much as i can before starting to put everything back together.

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote