Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2005, 05:06 AM   #1
ehhh
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
Which car is better

Which car is better the new mustang gt or a new Acura Integra Type-R. ehhh if this is a stupid question
ehhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:09 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhh
Which car is better the new mustang gt or a new Acura Integra Type-R. ehhh if this is a stupid question
Why yes... Yes it is.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:10 AM   #3
ehhh
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
how did i figure you say that
ehhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:10 AM   #4
mx3_monster
im completely sane
 
mx3_monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Racine,WI
Posts: 646
^^^well put
__________________
Member of the STi Fan Club, The Post Whore Club, And The Nobody in Particular FAN CLUB


"I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself!"
mx3_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:11 AM   #5
ehhh
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
let me take a crack at it you say the integra is better
ehhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:11 AM   #6
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhh
how did i figure you say that
Uh, what is that in standard English?
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:12 AM   #7
ehhh
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
i've been on a couple times and i notice him crackin on ppl don't matter to me
ehhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:14 AM   #8
ehhh
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
so yeah someone answer it
ehhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:17 AM   #9
ehhh
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
i guess no answer for it screw
ehhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:21 AM   #10
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
This is a forum, not a chatroom. Take a look at the abundance of other posts that people are sifting through. If anyone has anything else to say about it, they will get around to it in due time.
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:22 AM   #11
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer
 
car_crazy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhh
i guess no answer for it screw
Give it some time man, gotta be patient, it hasnt even been 20 minutes since you started this thread.
__________________

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:23 AM   #12
ehhh
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
i've been in this car forum for like the past 5 mins so i don't know exactly it all works
ehhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:32 AM   #13
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhh
i've been in this car forum for like the past 5 mins so i don't know exactly it all works
Really? Are you sure? I say you're talking sh*t because you're a moron and are trying to cover that fact up. If the above statement is true, then why did you say this about five posts up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhh
i've been on a couple times and i notice him crackin on ppl don't matter to me
Yep, that's what I thought. BULLSH*T. You're either stupid or a liar, maybe both. You need to get a grip on yourself... I mean besides your little wiener.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:36 AM   #14
ehhh
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
i meant i've been on read the threads and saw you crackin on ppl like you doin now. never posted so don't know how it works. so no guess i'm not a liar
ehhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:37 AM   #15
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhh
i meant i've been on read the threads and saw you crackin on ppl like you doin now. never posted so don't know how it works. so no guess i'm not a liar
The official language of this forum is English. Please use it.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.