Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 04:35 AM   #46
mx3_monster
im completely sane

[quote=KKK7]Ageist, Sexist or Racist, it all prejudice. The only racist person I see here dodgerforlife, who is trying to suck these rights from us by telling us that we disgust and wants us to not be prejudice to "HIS" character for "HIM" to prove that "WE" are not prejudice.
how to hell is he being racist when he is saying that when a lot of african americans are saying that about white people too ooh wait are you supposed to be treated different than everyother PERSON in the world we are all damn people so if you dont like the way he is talking then simply ignore him

"I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself!"
Old 11-14-2005, 04:38 AM   #47
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
so ANYWAY.

My batmobile would be a cosmos Black e36 m3, with a supercharged ls6 and badging that says batmobile.

Does that count?
Yes, lets move on.

Id say something that blends in well... like a Jetta, but with a V12. To incorporate the engine, the driver and passenger seats should be moved farther back kinda like a coupe. Then the inside should be full of leather with lazy-boy chairs as the passenger and drivers seats.

Old 11-14-2005, 04:41 AM   #48
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

OR hey I like this:

Aight, start w/ a mini right? Add a little bit of black paint, a dash of rear fins, and a damn 50 cal on top.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:43 AM   #49
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
OR hey I like this:

Aight, start w/ a mini right? Add a little bit of black paint, a dash of rear fins, and a damn 50 cal on top.
ROFL. Im totally thinking a Yugo.

Old 11-14-2005, 04:48 AM   #50
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpirate
Ageist, Sexist or Racist, it all prejudice. The only racist person I see here dodgerforlife, who is trying to suck these rights from us by telling us that we disgust and wants us to not be prejudice to "HIS" character for "HIM" to prove that "WE" are not prejudice. Now good sir, I want you to look at some of these posts on this forum like 00o00's and tell me who indeed is racist? The guy who is giving all respect, or the man who is just complaining. Have a nice day.

Don't even START to go there. I said that YOU, in particular, disgust ME. I did not claim to speak for anyone else on these forums. You sir, are the prejudiced person, take a look at the quotes below. The first one was in reference to Canadians, the second in regards to some constructive criticism, the third was just you being a dick, the fourth, well thats obvious, the fifth, was to the board at large, and the sixth, again, you just being a dick.

I do believe those are several shining examples of YOU being the prejudiced bastard of these forums. YOU were the one trying to tell us to shut up with our "racist" talk, when we are DENOUNCING the KKK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpirate
1)They're not ****ing intellegent at all.
2)Ok. **** YOU. How's that? **** YOU.
3)Shut the **** up don't worry about it.
4)Talk to a nigger who been involved for 30 years and then you'll learn something about cars.
5)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HELL NAW 100% NEGRORE
You disgust me.
Consider yourselves banned.I'm reporting this.
Filthy racists.
6)Don't you opress me, white devils!
When you are right you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative.
YOU keep that language to yourself.

Mmmkay muffin? How about you think, type, reread, think some more, and edit, before you submit your next response.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:53 AM   #51
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Cheers to dodger!
I think we can all move past it unless our good ole KKK buddy isnt ready yet.

Last edited by StiMan : 11-14-2005 at 04:55 AM.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:29 AM   #52
Sgt. Pepper
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
so ANYWAY.

My batmobile would be a cosmos Black e36 m3, with a supercharged ls6 and badging that says batmobile.

Does that count?

HAHAHA you really like the BMW dont u?

Old 11-14-2005, 06:17 AM   #53
elchango36
WWJCD

You guys remeber that Batmobile from Batman-the animanted series (from like 11 years ago)??? That's what it would be. I think it was like a V10 or V12(i remember the nose was really long) and a jet turbine in the rear, it had machine guns behind the small LED like headlights, cool rims with the original "spinners" (those saw like center wheel things that would destroy anything you rubbed up against), and an emergency jet plane with underwater capabilites. hhmm **thinks to oneself** oh what the hay, Ill just post pics.

The toy (I still have that somewhere back at home )

Old 11-14-2005, 06:24 AM   #54
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Ya, I remember that. I thought it has like a V16 or something, I mean the nose is huge.

Old 11-14-2005, 06:37 AM   #55
enron fever
CF Addict

i'd put a big-ass sign on the back of a civic that says 'LOOK AT ME!' and call it a day.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:46 AM   #56
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

looks to me like it's a V8 (look at the bit's on the hood[exaust pipes, i dunno])... but with like 1.5-2L cylinders or something insane like that...

then again, in the 3rd picture, going by that logic, it's a V12...

Last edited by pik_d : 11-14-2005 at 06:50 AM.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:26 AM   #57
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Start with a black Bentley C-GT, throw on a couple of rear bat-wings, lower the ride, flare out the wheel wells, and add the usual assortment of machine guns and rocket launchers. Voila.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:21 PM   #58
Rudeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1/9-rally
Well maybe he likes KKK Turbos.
that bitch don't know shit!
Old 11-14-2005, 02:51 PM   #59
Rudeman
Banned

Yo bitch, why You saying the N word like that! Why are you so damn racist you stupid mother f*cker! I bet this is the only way you can be so damn tough since you can't say it in anybodies face you queer ass sick son-of-a-bitch! I hope you say that where I come from and and see how fast you run, because if they do, your ass will be grass cause I am the John deere lawnmower mother-f*cker. Go to your school and learn something new about black heritage and apreciate what wonderful people they are and how deeply thankful one should be! i don't know who you you are 7kkk bitch, but you need some manners in your dirty ass shit mouth of yours. I am surprised you are not banned, but if you do, I hope you get your ass stomped on1 have a nice day!
Old 11-14-2005, 03:36 PM   #60
enron fever
CF Addict

stfu...
Closed Thread