Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 03:43 PM   #61
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeman
Yo bitch, why You saying the N word like that! Why are you so damn racist you stupid mother f*cker! I bet this is the only way you can be so damn tough since you can't say it in anybodies face you queer ass sick son-of-a-bitch! I hope you say that where I come from and and see how fast you run, because if they do, your ass will be grass cause I am the John deere lawnmower mother-f*cker. Go to your school and learn something new about black heritage and apreciate what wonderful people they are and how deeply thankful one should be! i don't know who you you are 7kkk bitch, but you need some manners in your dirty ass shit mouth of yours. I am surprised you are not banned, but if you do, I hope you get your ass stomped on1 have a nice day!
Hey, Candyasslittleboy. It seems rather ironic that you would rail against someone for being a bigot, and in doing so use the word "queer". Does that mean that your form of bigotry and self righteousness is better than his? All it means to me is that you're the pot calling the kettle black. Douche bag.

BTW, you're the "John Deere lawnmower motherf*cker"? What does that even mean? Oh, I know. It means you're a pre-pubescent boy who gets beat up at school so you've come here to BE somebody, hence the name Candyasslittleboy. Got it.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 11-14-2005, 04:08 PM   #62
Rudeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Hey, Candyasslittleboy. It seems rather ironic that you would rail against someone for being a bigot, and in doing so use the word "queer". Does that mean that your form of bigotry and self righteousness is better than his? All it means to me is that you're the pot calling the kettle black. Douche bag.

BTW, you're the "John Deere lawnmower motherf*cker"? What does that even mean? Oh, I know. It means you're a pre-pubescent boy who gets beat up at school so you've come here to BE somebody, hence the name Candyasslittleboy. Got it.
how about you tear off your pubic hair and make a soup out of it! Then you can sell it for bagillions of dollars dude! That is like so gnarly man! And I meant to say quack! Not queer! got over-reacted stupid turkey muncher...

Last edited by Rudeman : 11-14-2005 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:40 PM   #63
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
how about you tear off your pubic hair and make a soup out of it! Then you can sell it for bagillions of dollars dude! That is like so gnarly man! And I meant to say quack! Not queer! got over-reacted stupid turkey muncher...
Let me see if I can make sure to use the words I mean to. YOU ARE A F*CKING LIAR. Yep, those are them. Going from quack to queer isn't a mistake. You used the word you meant to, and now aren't even man enough to admit to doing so. More proof of the proper name, Candtasslittleboy.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 11-14-2005, 04:51 PM   #64
Rudeman
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Let me see if I can make sure to use the words I mean to. YOU ARE A F*CKING LIAR. Yep, those are them. Going from quack to queer isn't a mistake. You used the word you meant to, and now aren't even man enough to admit to doing so. More proof of the proper name, Candtasslittleboy.

No retardo, you are wrong, it is not Candtasslittleboy, it's CANDYasslittleboy! How the hell you know it was not a mistake? Oh yeah, I bet you contacted Ms. Cleo, didn't you? It all makes sense!
Old 11-14-2005, 04:58 PM   #65
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
No retardo, you are wrong, it is not Candtasslittleboy, it's CANDYasslittleboy! How the hell you know it was not a mistake? Oh yeah, I bet you contacted Ms. Cleo, didn't you? It all makes sense!
Yes it does. Especially since you just confirmed the difference between a typographical error and something itentionally being typed. Thank you for also confirming your proper name. Imagine that, we just killed two birds with one stone.

Recess is over sweetie, time to go in for your nappy time now.

Old 11-14-2005, 05:08 PM   #66
Rudeman
Banned

Quote:
Yes it does. Especially since you just confirmed the difference between a typographical error and something itentionally being typed. Thank you for also confirming your proper name. Imagine that, we just killed two birds with one stone.

Recess is over sweetie, time to go in for your nappy time now.
Only after you get some of my homemade cookies. here you go: . Alright, can I come inside now? Please?
Old 11-14-2005, 05:21 PM   #67
glagon1979
daddy x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by enron fever
stfu...

well put!!!
Old 11-14-2005, 05:47 PM   #68
Rudeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
well put!!!
I agree, yes, I agree. yes, I agree. yes, I agree. yes, I agree. yes, I agree.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:25 PM   #69
KKK7
Banned

You Know You A ****ing Loser You There Typing Mother ****ing Paragraphs About People. You Need To Get A ****ing Life.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:35 PM   #70
Rudeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKK7
You Know You A ****ing Loser You There Typing Mother ****ing Paragraphs About People. You Need To Get A ****ing Life.
Bitch, you telling me about history, you son-of-bitch racist rooster face? that tells you crap about black history! Go to http://www.blackhistory.com/

Why you acting like you know anything! The only f*cking loser here is me. (oops, I admited to something!). Next time you want to crack, look yourself in the mirror, that is the only crack you will need. BEEEEAch! Here, have some of my cookies:
Old 11-14-2005, 07:06 PM   #71
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Ok, I've read this thread....and KKK has PM'd me....something...rather humerous, that I wont reveal...but rest assured I wont be acting upon his request lol. Ok, Now KKK is soon to be joining the other idiotic members in Ban land..And I'll close this now

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Closed Thread