Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2005, 06:15 PM   #1
IwantaSti
CF Newbie

Mustangs

So the other night Me and my friend are riding around in his AWD Talon TSi when this mustang pulls up to us. So my friend revs up at the guy and he revs back. But then i look over and see that it has a cobra on the side and i tell me friend that hes gonna beat you from a roll. So we take off and turn and get on to the highway. then the guy floors....but i dont hear a supercharger. then we are going at 60 he floors it and my friend punchs it and what do you know we are running from him.Well come to find out its a guy that goes to our school who told everyone that hes superchargered and has 500hp and runs 9s. When i heard that i laughed so hard. Pretty funny..People that drive the mustangs...i just laugh at them..cause there slow..and they suck
IwantaSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 06:44 PM   #2
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quit generalizing. Makes you look as ignorant as those you make fun of.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:44 PM   #3
x1/9-rally
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantaSti
So the other night Me and my friend are riding around in his AWD Talon TSi when this mustang pulls up to us. So my friend revs up at the guy and he revs back. But then i look over and see that it has a cobra on the side and i tell me friend that hes gonna beat you from a roll. So we take off and turn and get on to the highway. then the guy floors....but i dont hear a supercharger. then we are going at 60 he floors it and my friend punchs it and what do you know we are running from him.Well come to find out its a guy that goes to our school who told everyone that hes superchargered and has 500hp and runs 9s. When i heard that i laughed so hard. Pretty funny..People that drive the mustangs...i just laugh at them..cause there slow..and they suck

I noticed your talking about your friends car, what kind of car do you drive? My guess would be a late 70's Ford LTD station wagon. Thats probably why you ride around in your friend's car instead of getting a life.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:15 PM   #4
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
So the other night Me and my friend are riding around in his AWD Talon TSi when this mustang pulls up to us. So my friend revs up at the guy and he revs back. But then i look over and see that it has a cobra on the side and i tell me friend that hes gonna beat you from a roll. So we take off and turn and get on to the highway. then the guy floors....but i dont hear a supercharger. then we are going at 60 he floors it and my friend punchs it and what do you know we are running from him.Well come to find out its a guy that goes to our school who told everyone that hes superchargered and has 500hp and runs 9s. When i heard that i laughed so hard. Pretty funny..People that drive the mustangs...i just laugh at them..cause there slow..and they suck :wink2:

I could type out a long reply on how idiotic you just showed yourself to be but I will sum it up in one word... ignorance.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 09:53 PM   #5
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

What an idiot.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:07 PM   #6
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1/9-rally
I noticed your talking about your friends car, what kind of car do you drive? My guess would be a late 70's Ford LTD station wagon. Thats probably why you ride around in your friend's car instead of getting a life.

At least he has the initiative...I mean look at his name "IwantaSti"

The point of this pointless thead is...
Old 11-15-2005, 10:45 AM   #7
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

yap he's pretty mucha complete moron
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 04:07 PM   #8
IwantaSti
CF Newbie

no my point is that mustangs suck...a v8 vs a 4 banger and the dude lost
IwantaSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 04:21 PM   #9
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:

And our point is that you are an inexperienced, closed minded moron who actually knows very little about anything, particularly cars.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 04:45 PM   #10
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Mustangs suck? I'd like to see you defeat a good driver in a Mustang GT, or actually be able to back that up with something definitive. I'm sorry, having a friend that lies and a poor driver is not proof enough. Come back when you have a hint of knowledge about anything other than "this is my favorite, and this is not".

In a few years, I hope to own a 2005+ Mustang GT. And believe me, it is not because they suck.

Last edited by hondaman : 11-15-2005 at 05:02 PM.
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:43 PM   #11
nsupra27
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
I could type out a long reply on how idiotic you just showed yourself to be but I will sum it up in one word... ignorance.
Exactly.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:05 AM   #12
importluva
Obsessed with imports

Quote:

Get a clue douche. What car do YOU have anyway?
importluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 03:26 AM   #13
dontmatr
CF Newbie

Quote:

I give this a D- overall. At least try to show SOME effort...
Old 11-16-2005, 04:18 AM   #14
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:

You know there a V6 mustangs right? The V6s Ford doesnt give a shit because the name Mustang sells the V6 Mustangs, not its performance. Those are piles, but sorry, your friends little TSi couldnt beat a Mustang GT that knew what it was doing.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:31 AM   #15
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
You know there a V6 mustangs right? The V6s Ford doesnt give a shit because the name Mustang sells the V6 Mustangs, not its performance. Those are piles, but sorry, your friends little TSi couldnt beat a Mustang GT that knew what it was doing.

Thank you, I tried to quote him and wrote up a decently long reply including that about V6 Mustangs... and then... my internet Explorer froze as it sometimes does qhen quoting someone... which is why I quoted you then copied and pasted this and simply replied... lol

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote