Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2005, 06:58 AM   #1
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Your IQ Scores

I was told it might not be a bad idea to make a thread with a link to an IQ test, to see just how smart our members are...here's the link:

IQ Test

If the mods do not think this is appropriate, I will understand if it gets deleted...

I guess I will start, my score, which I just took is:

Congratulations, Chris!
Your IQ score is 124

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor. This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Although I could have sworn it was higher last time

Last edited by chris_knows : 11-18-2005 at 05:48 AM.
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 07:10 AM   #2
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
If the mods do not think this is appropriate, I will understand if it gets deleted...

Indirectly, it is.

Let's see what happens.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 07:36 AM   #3
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Congratulations, Jeff!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction especially in the workplace.

Jeff, your Super IQ score is 131

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Visual Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have many diverse talents. You have especially strong linguistic talents and are very good at interpreting visual information. You've got your feet on the ground, but your mind is capable of very complex, abstract thought. Compared to others, you are easily able to see situations from many different angles. You also understand how things work in a very practical way.

Yes, those are two separate tests.

Had them on file
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 08:52 AM   #4
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Congratulations, Sal!
Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:08 PM   #5
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Robbie, your Super IQ score is 120

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 04:07 PM   #6
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Congratulations, Chris!
Your IQ score is 136

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Chris, your Super IQ score is 131

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 04:51 PM   #7
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Congratulations, Chris!
Your IQ score is 136

Chris, your Super IQ score is 131

So what are the odds that about 2 in 20 people match the qualifacations for normally 6 in 1000? This is dumb, someone with a PhD, lol

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV

Last edited by jedimario : 11-17-2005 at 04:55 PM.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:06 PM   #8
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Congratulations, Dan!
Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Dan, your Super IQ score is 131

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Complex Intellectual? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Complex Intellectual. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:12 PM   #9
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
So what are the odds that about 2 in 20 people match the qualifacations for normally 6 in 1000? This is dumb, someone with a PhD, lol

The numerical result was different, however.

of course, we are both car fans, which is a smal lprotion of the population, too. And out of THAt population we're both here.

Of course, I'm reminded of the old saying, "if your'e one in a million, that means there are a couple thousand people identical to you."

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 11-17-2005, 05:15 PM   #10
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

good grief i had to go through all this offer crap to get this-
Congratulations, Robbie!
Your IQ score is 131

This isn't timed is it? I have 56K

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
Old 11-17-2005, 05:50 PM   #11
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
This isn't timed is it? I have 56K

It better not be. I'm at work and had to do actual work (heaven forbid!) while taking the tests...

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 11-17-2005, 05:55 PM   #12
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
The numerical result was different, however.

of course, we are both car fans, which is a smal lprotion of the population, too. And out of THAt population we're both here.

Of course, I'm reminded of the old saying, "if your'e one in a million, that means there are a couple thousand people identical to you."
Well this is Car Forums, so it's like finding two horse people on a horse forum.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
Old 11-17-2005, 07:25 PM   #13
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Congratulations, Ted!
Your IQ score is 142

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Definatley not an accurate IQ test, real IQ tests are much longer.

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 08:03 PM   #14
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Congratulations, Steven!
Your IQ score is 115

Eh, I coulda done better
Old 11-17-2005, 08:58 PM   #15
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Vwhobo, your Super IQ score is 151

The way you think about things makes you an Imaginative Mastermind. This means you are an extremely talented person, with a wide range of skills. There is little to nothing you can't do if you want to. You're very creative and you can express your ideas effectively through a variety of different means whether it's written or spoken words, numbers, or anything else. You also have a practical knowledge of how things work in the world you've been paying attention and you pick things up easily.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote