CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
And there goes the other one.
Can't help me self
Old 11-24-2005, 01:57 AM   #63
newyorker
MXman

But its the principle or reaging grandmas to see if they were hot or not. I bet youd do her at the state shes in now
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 02:17 AM   #64
torinoman80
CF Enthusiast

You're all talking about her like she can't read everything you're saying. I can't wait for her response.
torinoman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 03:04 AM   #65
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
But its the principle or reaging grandmas to see if they were hot or not. I bet youd do her at the state shes in now

When did I mention sex?
Old 11-26-2005, 11:34 PM   #66
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Anyone for German rice?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Last edited by vwhobo : 11-26-2005 at 11:51 PM.
vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 01:48 AM   #67
Wally
I Know More Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Anyone for German rice?

aka Tupperware
Old 12-01-2005, 04:53 PM   #68
IwantaSti
CF Newbie

(Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.Honda Civics with big spoilers and 4" exhaust tips are considered to be ricers.
IwantaSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:22 AM   #69
puttputt
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
A ricer is a person lacking in taste when it comes to car modification. Rice can vary from the guy who puts a park bench on his car, to the guy who thinks doing so will add 50 horsepower.

what is wrong with a ricer? what am I?I got into an accident in my 01hondacivic and the repair place did not do a good job on the bumber. I have to replace it now. I am thinking about putting a body kit on it, because it is cheaper to buy the kit than part by part. Do I have to put the same stock bumber on it so I won't be a ricer? I got into 13 accidents so I can't drive a fast car. I had a 93 grand prix, but totaled it at 40,000. I am also getting over breast cancer so my money is limited. I don't see why I have to spend the money on modifying the engine when the fastest I will go is 65 on the freeway. So how can I modify my engine without making it a race car? One that will not cost me more to tune and in gas. What can I do to my engine to make it drive better than it is?
puttputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:56 AM   #70
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by puttputt
what is wrong with a ricer? what am I?I got into an accident in my 01hondacivic and the repair place did not do a good job on the bumber. I have to replace it now. I am thinking about putting a body kit on it, because it is cheaper to buy the kit than part by part. Do I have to put the same stock bumber on it so I won't be a ricer? I got into 13 accidents so I can't drive a fast car. I had a 93 grand prix, but totaled it at 40,000. I am also getting over breast cancer so my money is limited. I don't see why I have to spend the money on modifying the engine when the fastest I will go is 65 on the freeway. So how can I modify my engine without making it a race car? One that will not cost me more to tune and in gas. What can I do to my engine to make it drive better than it is?
13 accidents?
Do they even let you keep your license after that?
Sorry to hear about the breast cancer though, hope you can get through it.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:31 AM   #71
puttputt
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
13 accidents?
Do they even let you keep your license after that?
Sorry to hear about the breast cancer though, hope you can get through it.

That is how many I got into since I was 21. I totaled a 78 Monte Carlo. My first one in 1987. I got into 7 accidents in a 88 Grand Am (quad). 4 of them major. 91 grand am was totalled out because of insurance. Totaled a 93 grand prix (Bent Frame) and a bender fender on a 95 grand am. I got hit in a Nissan Altima (rent a car while I was waiting for my car to be fix from an accident) One accident with my o1 honda civic. I didn't loose my license because they happened after three years.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:42 PM   #72
puttputt
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko790165
whats your definition of rice or a ricer?

rice=Race Inspired Cosmetic Extra. I see nothing wrong with this.

However Ricer is an attitude of the driver and not doing the cosmetic right. If you know you do nothing to your engine, and you try to race a car that is faster then yours, than your a ricer. Even so, racing is also a skill of a driver. Not only skill, but what about respect? Racing a car that is not equipt for it.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #73
Grateens
CF Newbie

tremendous

vwhobo, tremendous car! I think that every co. ltd. dreams of such cars. My friend saw something like this at the exhibition - He was shoked of this car!
Grateens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #74
puttputt
CF Newbie

Quote:

HAHA, I can't believe I wrote that? why I didn't get any replies to whats wrong with a ricer question, so I will flame myself... anyway body kits make your car look like it's a space ship instead of a car On your question for safe driving and speed, may I suggest virtual driving
Old 06-24-2009, 02:47 PM   #75
ZERO-ZULU
CF Newbie

Quote:
HAHA, I can't believe I wrote that? why I didn't get any replies to whats wrong with a ricer question, so I will flame myself... anyway body kits make your car look like it's a space ship instead of a car On your question for safe driving and speed, may I suggest virtual driving

lol your only a ricer if u think ur all that and a bag of chips. like reving and all that other "look at me and my wanna be car". you can drive anything and be a ricer. its how you drive it that counts. like me. i drive a caprice classic. not the gratist car ever but because i dont rev and race around i get respect from thos in an evo or honda. plus...others opinon shouldent matter that much to u anyway