Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2002, 05:06 AM   #1

haha Celica got assed....

i was comin from the mall goin' home... and this freakin celica is on my ass (newer model)... so we're both in the left lane and he takes the center.... it's empty.... i look over and the dude is w/ his friend but won't look my way.. so i'm like no race, right? and both our windows are open and i can hear him sayin something about cops to his friend... so i'm like whatever volume up (DMX was in the deck).... so then green comes and dude gets aggressively ghost... i'm like what?! that sucked... but then a couple of lights after and same positions at the red..... i look right again and he's given me no looks.. so i'm like whatever... i'm good to go... so green hits, i take line REAL quick (for my car) and into first i'm like a car ahead... then into second i'm more than a full car ahead... i'm in arizona so there are a lot of cops so i let off... he speeds by -- and then we're in light traffic... . and the dude tries to race me in traffic! WE ARE NOT GONNA GO ANYWHERE. but anyway... that's my story....
Old 12-08-2002, 05:07 AM   #2

Nice kill. What part of AZ you from?
Old 12-08-2002, 05:49 AM   #3

yo carnut, i just moved here from cali..... i'm in Glendale, AZ right now...... but i'm over in the Eastside (chandler/tempe/mesa) area for work, a lot...... you from out here?..
Old 12-08-2002, 05:50 AM   #4

Yep. Live in Glendale right now, but will be moving to Phoenix next week. I work at Versus and have a few friends that own their own shops...you need a hook-up, lemme know.
Old 12-11-2002, 04:41 AM   #5
labido

Quick question....What are you driving?
Old 12-11-2002, 05:53 AM   #6
skullz

yeah what are u driving??