Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2005, 11:30 PM   #166
95civicdima
CF Addict
 
95civicdima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: suburbia
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
you know what **** you give mike my shit and never talk to me again. always wasting my ****ing time.


don't cry
__________________
95civicdima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:15 AM   #167
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
closing
I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT ALL OF YOU THINK I KNOW I HAD THEM AND I DONT NEED A BUNCH OF IDIOTS TRYING TO PROVE TO ME OTHERWISE.

Instead of busily offending what others think, analyze the situation. You stated a bunch of bs that you have absolutely no way of proving. You constantly bs, and I just smile and agree, but this is just ridiculous. Listen to what you're saying, do you honestly think so low of me that I'll believe it?

Why don't you keep telling me how your uncle has a 100K car without a single oil change?

EDIT: I meant how your uncle has a perfectly running car with 100K miles on it without ever doing a single oil change.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:19 AM   #168
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Instead of busily offending what others think, analyze the situation. You stated a bunch of bs that you have absolutely no way of proving. You constantly bs, and I just smile and agree, but this is just ridiculous. Listen to what you're saying, do you honestly think so low of me that I'll believe it?

Why don't you keep telling me how your uncle has a 100K car without a single oil change?

EDIT: I meant how your uncle has a perfectly running car with 100K miles on it without ever doing a single oil change.
EDIT: how i told you that i messed up my wording
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:20 AM   #169
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
don't cry
good bye
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:37 AM   #170
torinoman80
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
you know what **** you give mike my shit and never talk to me again. always wasting my ****ing time.
Anyone else see the relation to an angry breakup? You my friend, being the upset girl that wont shut the **** up when you're proven wrong time and time again.
So, you can't talk your way out of the situation, run away from it; and never come back. I'm sure there's some gay hitch hiker you can hitch a ride with (for a small price that is.)

EDIT: Spelling, damn sprained thumb.
torinoman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:49 AM   #171
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
EDIT: how i told you that i messed up my wording

You then changed your wording to 34K miles without an oil change. Still impossible, considering most cars get one every 3,000 miles.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:51 AM   #172
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
You then changed your wording to 34K miles without an oil change. Still impossible, considering most cars get one every 3,000 miles.
i went from what he said. you can also STFU becuase you piss me off your fair share as well.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:52 AM   #173
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by torinoman80
Anyone else see the relation to an angry breakup? You my friend, being the upset girl that wont shut the **** up when you're proven wrong time and time again.
So, you can't talk your way out of the situation, run away from it; and never come back. I'm sure there's some gay hitch hiker you can hitch a ride with (for a small price that is.)

EDIT: Spelling, damn sprained thumb.
now who sounds like a 12 year old? il tell you. you.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 01:33 AM   #174
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
now who sounds like a 12 year old? il tell you. you.
Do you still think you were right to crash into an innocent party because you were driving on illegal tyres?

sorry, I just want to know if you were just angry yesterday, or if you're truly that irresponsible.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 01:41 AM   #175
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
Do you still think you were right to crash into an innocent party because you were driving on illegal tyres?

sorry, I just want to know if you were just angry yesterday, or if you're truly that irresponsible.
slicks are not street legal. mine werent slicks, they wre just old, same as the tires i have now..speaking of experience might wana get em rotated before it happens agian with the rain nad all coming
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 01:44 AM   #176
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
slicks are not street legal. mine werent slicks, they wre just old, same as the tires i have now..speaking of experience might wana get em rotated before it happens agian with the rain nad all coming
... you are aware that bald tyres are illegal, aren't you?
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 01:56 AM   #177
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
i went from what he said. you can also STFU becuase you piss me off your fair share as well.

You constantly say s*** and make yourself look like a dumbass. I finally call you out on it by turning to the experienced members of car-forums and you get schooled. Who should be pissed off?
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:00 AM   #178
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
... you are aware that bald tyres are illegal, aren't you?
mine arent completely bald. just around the edges
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:01 AM   #179
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
You constantly say s*** and make yourself look like a dumbass. I finally call you out on it by turning to the experienced members of car-forums and you get schooled. Who should be pissed off?
no its because of your constand namecalling, talking shit on my car (that i bought with my own $$ and didnt tune my moms) and pulling numbers and names out of your ass and then getting all hype and trying to make me look dumb.
EDIT : the time you said that corvette was like 400 horsepower turbocharged (a non ZO6 at that), and then getting all hype when i twist numbers with milage nad oil changes by accident. also the time you got hype that i was playing with your underlights bvecuase you thought that they would "short circuit the battery", and lets not forget the time when you dindt listen to me and let ilya drive, and bent a rim. yea it kinda gets me just a little upset when people like you know little-notihng and dont even listen to facts, and what now would seem to be useful advice as to not letting your friend drive. lets also not forget the time when you wanted to drive with no licence and when i stopped you and made you pull over and let me drive, you rammed a tire on the curb, and despite your previous mockery and laughter at me and my car, i stayed out in the pouring rain changing your tire. nuff said.

Last edited by newyorker : 11-23-2005 at 02:05 AM.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:14 AM   #180
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
mine arent completely bald. just around the edges

So they weren't bald? You lost me...yet again

Unless your camber was that steep that you were running on the edges of your tires, you suck as a driver...even more...
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.