Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2005, 02:52 AM   #196
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Theres notihng to admit. I know I had them and thats that. I dint blame the accident on my dad we just siad it so that insurnace wouldnt go up, and it didnt. and as far as me keeping my job a secret from my parents, its for the best, becayse I would get constant nagging and annoying from them and have them count my money. Main idea here is that you bother me with your jokes (as serious or unserious as they are). Noone is doing anyone favors, and none of this arguing would have happened if you didnt think that I was lying.

I'll ignore all the BS in that post and the bad spelling. What pisses me off the most is that you make yourself look even dumber by the minute. After Dodger gave official reasons for your crap, you flamed him instead of admiting your mistake. You have no record of your transaction, no record of getting them uninstalled.

Now, let's assume for a moment that you DID have them. Firstly, you said you're getting them free from MOPAR. In this thread you claim you bought them for cheap on ebay. So you got them for cheap, got them installed, and then got them uninstalled (for ABSOLUTELY NO reason). Even if you got the $150, you're still bound to come out no better than even. Still a dumbass...
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:56 AM   #197
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
We all know everything he says is utter shit right? You know what we ought to do? Post one of these little dudes after every post he makes:

Not original, but this guy is thickheaded as shit. Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away. For those of you who actually have to see him on a daily basis, my sympathies. Now, on the system.
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:58 AM   #198
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
I'll ignore all the BS in that post and the bad spelling. What pisses me off the most is that you make yourself look even dumber by the minute. After Dodger gave official reasons for your crap, you flamed him instead of admiting your mistake. You have no record of your transaction, no record of getting them uninstalled.

Now, let's assume for a moment that you DID have them. Firstly, you said you're getting them free from MOPAR. In this thread you claim you bought them for cheap on ebay. So you got them for cheap, got them installed, and then got them uninstalled (for ABSOLUTELY NO reason). Even if you got the $150, you're still bound to come out no better than even. Still a dumbass...
and when did i say that i got them free from mopar? and since when is lising $50 so bad? you lost the same because of that neon tube going broke

Last edited by newyorker : 11-23-2005 at 03:02 AM.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:59 AM   #199
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
We all know everything he says is utter shit right? You know what we ought to do? Post one of these little dudes after every post he makes:

Not original, but this guy is thickheaded as shit. Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away. For those of you who actually have to see him on a daily basis, my sympathies. Now, on the system.
people chose to hang out with me i dont force them, therefore there is no reason to feel bad for anyone
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:59 AM   #200
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
and when did i say that i got them free from mopar?

__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:00 AM   #201
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
people chose to hang out with me i dont force them, therefore there is no reason to feel bad for anyone
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:01 AM   #202
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
are you winking becuase you like me or something? go away
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:01 AM   #203
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
are you winking becuase you like me or something? go away
Oh this is fun!
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:02 AM   #204
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
Oh this is fun!
i see youre the idiot of the bunch let me do what you do
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:03 AM   #205
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:03 AM   #206
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
i see youre the idiot of the bunch let me do what you do
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:06 AM   #207
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
and when did i say that i got them free from mopar? and since when is lising $50 so bad? you lost the same because of that neon tube going broke

Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:07 AM   #208
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:08 AM   #209
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:09 AM   #210
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630


Oops...I mean
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.