Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2005, 03:10 AM   #211
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows


Oops...I mean
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:37 AM   #212
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer
 
dodgerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Farm in Saskatchewan...
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Theres notihng to admit. I know I had them and thats that. Noone is doing anyone favors, and none of this arguing would have happened if you didnt think that I was lying.



Awwwww muffin! I PROVED that there is no way in hell you could have had two performance chips, yet you still try to back it up. I mean, not like you didn't blame your mechanic for it(something you've done before, great copout, I'd stop using that mechanic if I was you). There is only one chip - PCM/ECU. It's the same thing. You may have POSSIBLY gotten a piggyback controller, but that isn't technically a performance chip, and the only one designed for the 1st gen Neon didn't do anything for performance in the first place.


As for us not thinking that you are lying.....how the hell can we not?! You have changed your story so many times it isn't even funny, and now with this whole stinking pile of BS? Like we'll ever believe you again.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:42 AM   #213
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
Awwwww muffin! I PROVED that there is no way in hell you could have had two performance chips, yet you still try to back it up. I mean, not like you didn't blame your mechanic for it(something you've done before, great copout, I'd stop using that mechanic if I was you). There is only one chip - PCM/ECU. It's the same thing. You may have POSSIBLY gotten a piggyback controller, but that isn't technically a performance chip, and the only one designed for the 1st gen Neon didn't do anything for performance in the first place.


As for us not thinking that you are lying.....how the hell can we not?! You have changed your story so many times it isn't even funny, and now with this whole stinking pile of BS? Like we'll ever believe you again.
They told me that they took out 2 chips. Thats the only reason that i even said it. If i knew there was only 1 in the first place, I would have said sometihng to them. As for the fact that when i ordered it said 2 chips, and i dindt open the box but just took it to them and let them do their work.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:45 AM   #214
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer
 
dodgerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Farm in Saskatchewan...
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
They told me that they took out 2 chips. Thats the only reason that i even said it. If i knew there was only 1 in the first place, I would have said sometihng to them. As for the fact that when i ordered it said 2 chips, and i dindt open the box but just took it to them and let them do their work.



You're such a smart cookie, you know that? You didn't know there was only one chip, so that makes this all excusable? Nice try. You bid on ONE chip, so why would TWO chips come out?

And why the hell wouldn't you check to make sure that you received the correct chip?
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:47 AM   #215
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
They told me that they took out 2 chips. Thats the only reason that i even said it. If i knew there was only 1 in the first place, I would have said sometihng to them. As for the fact that when i ordered it said 2 chips, and i dindt open the box but just took it to them and let them do their work.



I doubt it...the first thing you'd do, and just about anybody else would do is open it, and unless you're mechanic is corrupt, he would have told you there was just one, as he can now be sued...
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:48 AM   #216
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer
 
dodgerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Farm in Saskatchewan...
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows


I doubt it...the first thing you'd do, and just about anybody else would do is open it, and unless you're mechanic is corrupt, he would have told you there was just one, as he can now be sued...



My thoughts exactly. Also note that I said he should stop using that mechanic.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:49 AM   #217
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
They told me that they took out 2 chips. Thats the only reason that i even said it. If i knew there was only 1 in the first place, I would have said sometihng to them. As for the fact that when i ordered it said 2 chips, and i dindt open the box but just took it to them and let them do their work.

OMG man, when will you ever learn? There is no way in hell you would've taken that chip without opening it. By the way, who installed it?

EDIT: Ignore that question, it's not important. Now you change your story AGAIN. You specifically told me you got 2 chips, one installed in the computer, one somewhere else. I no longer remember the BS details, but who cares? Bottom line is this: There is no way that you were tricked by BOTH ebay and the mechanic (twice).

So do us all a favor, admit you're BS'ing and we'll move on, twinkie.

Last edited by Nissan_Altima : 11-23-2005 at 03:54 AM.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:50 AM   #218
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
My thoughts exactly. Also note that I said he should stop using that mechanic.


Duly noted
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:52 AM   #219
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer
 
dodgerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Farm in Saskatchewan...
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
OMG man, when will you ever learn? There is no way in hell you would've taken that chip without opening it. By the way, who installed it?


Apparently the same mechanic that took out two chips to put in the one he bought....
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:53 AM   #220
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
OMG man, when will you ever learn? There is no way in hell you would've taken that chip without opening it. By the way, who installed it?
the guys at that place we went to after we got you a new tire. let me guess ur gona go there and ask
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:55 AM   #221
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
the guys at that place we went to after we got you a new tire. let me guess ur gona go there and ask

No, I already know what he'll tell me. My point was that we found out about Stacey's (that place) no more than 2 months ago (I actually believe it was a lot less than that). This means that there's no way you could have gotten those chips installed when you said you did. But, since I wasn't sure, nor had any way of proving that it was when we meant them, I forgot about the idea altogether and edited it.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:58 AM   #222
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
No, I already know what he'll tell me. My point was that we found out about Stacey's (that place) no more than 2 months ago (I actually believe it was a lot less than that). This means that there's no way you could have gotten those chips installed when you said you did. But, since I wasn't sure, nor had any way of proving that it was when we meant them, I forgot about the idea altogether and edited it.
I still dont understand why this isnt dropped yet? Does anyone really care? And I have no idea what ur talking about.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 04:05 AM   #223
95civicdima
CF Addict
 
95civicdima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: suburbia
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
I still dont understand why this isnt dropped yet? Does anyone really care? And I have no idea what ur talking about.


You confess first for ****ing lieing and for trying to pull these lies off to no one else but your friends. That's first off very low and second off very stupid. I wouldn't lie about something so stupid and then continue it. Alex how many times in the past few weeks have you mentioned racing me. A lot and how many times did you say it was be close. Well if you had a performance chip you would've said something like " i have an advantage over you" or something. Is there something you want to set straight? Obviously if you confess right now you will look so dumb... but you will at least hold some integrity. OH don't call my girlfriend to tell her to tell me something that's being a ****ing pussy and a pansy
__________________
95civicdima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 04:06 AM   #224
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer
 
dodgerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Farm in Saskatchewan...
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
OH don't call my girlfriend to tell her to tell me something that's being a ****ing pussy and a pansy

Dude, Priceless.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 04:08 AM   #225
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
You confess first for ****ing lieing and for trying to pull these lies off to no one else but your friends. That's first off very low and second off very stupid. I wouldn't lie about something so stupid and then continue it. Alex how many times in the past few weeks have you mentioned racing me. A lot and how many times did you say it was be close. Well if you had a performance chip you would've said something like " i have an advantage over you" or something. Is there something you want to set straight? Obviously if you confess right now you will look so dumb... but you will at least hold some integrity. OH don't call my girlfriend to tell her to tell me something that's being a ****ing pussy and a pansy
Did I call her...no calm yourself, give mike my shit, and go away all you do is cause problems for me im sure the comp will be unfixable now that you and dan had your way with it.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.