Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2005, 05:23 AM   #286
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Edit my last quote. Thank G-d you finally admitted it. Took 17 pages, but you did. Now, it's back to winking.
and ur still an asshole
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:24 AM   #287
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
2

Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:24 AM   #288
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
pardon me o mighty members of C-F. sorry for wasting 20 pages of thread space nad increasing everyones post count.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:25 AM   #289
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
and you might want to answer my private message BTW
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:25 AM   #290
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
and ur still an asshole

Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:25 AM   #291
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife


Nope, considering you:

A) Did not apologize

B) Immediately stated that you are only saying it to try and please us, but still secretly believe in your lies.
AHA! I do believe that an apology is in order...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
and ur still an asshole
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:25 AM   #292
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer
 
dodgerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Farm in Saskatchewan...
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
pardon me o mighty members of C-F. sorry for wasting 20 pages of thread space nad increasing everyones post count.







You're still shirking the whole issue of apologizing about lying about the chips.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:26 AM   #293
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
I NEVER HAD ANY CHIPS
are you all satisfied now? because the only reason im saying that is that this went a whole lot farther than it should have.

It's a start, but I my browser doesn't seem to be showing where you say that Chris_Knows is a pimp...
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:26 AM   #294
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
and you might want to answer my private message BTW

Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:26 AM   #295
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
pardon me o mighty members of C-F. sorry for wasting 20 pages of thread space nad increasing everyones post count.
PERSONAL apologies to the people who deserve it. And you need to figure that one out on your own. And if you can't, well tough titties.

__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:26 AM   #296
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
It's a start, but I my browser doesn't seem to be showing where you say that Chris_Knows is a pimp...
because you got the latest version
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:26 AM   #297
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer
 
car_crazy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,849
Damn, if i would of known this was a 'post-whoring' thread i would of posted more and not just 5 times j/p.

Where is Bav anyways?
__________________

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"

Last edited by car_crazy89 : 11-23-2005 at 05:33 AM. Reason: I was wrong, i had 5... Thanx Chris, maybe you do know all
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:28 AM   #298
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
Damn, if i would of known this was a 'post-whoring' thread i would of posted more and not just 3 times j/p.

Where is Bav anyways?

Actually you have 5

And newyorker has 110 isn't that a record or something?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:29 AM   #299
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
because you got the latest version
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:30 AM   #300
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
because you got the latest version

Alright, it's not there, my IE, and Opera won't open it
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.