Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2004, 03:54 PM   #1
Jexy
CF Newbie

Unhappy car sticker sheet.

Look, i know this sounds really stupid and all but i am spraying my car cowprint.

The only problem is that i may have to take my winscreen out and i haven't got a covered area to spray in.

so, i have been looking and i have been looking hard but i can't seem to find some black stickers suitable for cars. i need a big sheet that i can cut out myself and that will stay on. i found some carbon fibre sheets. does anybody know anything i can use? i'd really appreciate your help.

Jex

>nasty stuff deleted again<

Last edited by vwhobo : 03-12-2004 at 02:22 AM.
Jexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 04:13 PM   #2
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexy
Look, i know this sounds really stupid and all but i am spraying my car cowprint.

The only problem is that i may have to take my winscreen out and i haven't got a covered area to spray in.

so, i have been looking and i have been looking hard but i can't seem to find some black stickers suitable for cars. i need a big sheet that i can cut out myself and that will stay on. i found some carbon fibre sheets. does anybody know anything i can use? i'd really appreciate your help.

Jex

Go to your local sign shop. They wil ahve vinyl sheets that they use to make signs/lettering/etc. it's self adhesive. They may even be able to cut cowprint shapes for you with backing and everything ready to apply.

These guys are close, I think: http://www.ncsigns.co.uk/

http://www.parcsigns.co.uk/vehicles.htm

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:52 PM   #3
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

Well, I was going to throw in my but by the time I got to the end of the posting and read that signature....I was so hot and bothered that I forgot what I was going to say! HAHAH

Quote:

Jex

Hot masturbation with cucumbers and cornettos
Black latex catsuits and thigh high stilletos
Nipple clamps vibrators and clitorous rings
these are a few of my favourite things
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 10:07 AM   #4
Jexy
CF Newbie

look, i'm at college and i can't contact them because there's no stupid mail server set up... so... was wondering *bats eyelashes* could/would/will one of you lovely people contact them and ask them for me?

i think you know what i need... but basically a large plain black sheet of vinyl. i'm just looking for a quote really.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:41 PM   #5
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

Why would you need a mail server to contact a vinyl shop? Contact who? What are you talking about?

Quote:
look, i'm at college and i can't contact them because there's no stupid mail server set up... so... was wondering *bats eyelashes* could/would/will one of you lovely people contact them and ask them for me?

i think you know what i need... but basically a large plain black sheet of vinyl. i'm just looking for a quote really.
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 03:05 PM   #6
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:

Just ring them up:

Marsh Farm Cottage, Howard Lane
Stratton, Bude, Cornwall. EX23 9TE.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote