Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2005, 08:58 PM   #1
98_eclipsegsx
Banned

Car Clubs?

Anyone know of any car clubs in the Toledo Area, other than <Links Removed>? Let me know if ur from toledo and know of any...thanx...

Last edited by Cliffy : 11-23-2005 at 10:22 PM.
98_eclipsegsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:01 PM   #2
onebadkustom
Banned

Stupid Newbie... you forgot CaughtYaLookin

onebadkustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:02 PM   #3
98_eclipsegsx
Banned

I guess your right...Thats what happens when u fall off a truck going 45 and land on your head...You start to have a bad memory... my bad Kustom...
Old 11-23-2005, 09:03 PM   #4
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_eclipsegsx
Anyone know of any car clubs in the Toledo Area, other than <Link Removed>, toledotuners.com and Excel-raceing .com? Let me know if ur from toledo and know of any...thanx...
More of your bullshit subliminal advertising. You're an idiot, a pain in the ass. You might as well stop. No one will get a chance to read it. It will be deleted, and you'll be banned.

Last edited by Cliffy : 11-23-2005 at 10:20 PM.
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:06 PM   #5
onebadkustom
Banned

There is actually 2 of us here you dumbass... sweet 383coronet. Mine or my dads truck would tear that car up!

Oh, and im not talking about the car in the picture, so dont try saying im a dumbass for not knowing 1 car from another. Cause im sure I know more than you do and im only 19. So beat that!
Old 11-23-2005, 09:08 PM   #6
98_eclipsegsx
Banned

Hey now...Don't be mad that My 4 cylinder is proably faster than your 67... And for the last time...it is not sublimnal, i was asking if anyone new of any car clubs to join? But ok mother...i'll play nice now... I am sorry will you please forgive me?
Old 11-23-2005, 09:16 PM   #7
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadkustom
There is actually 2 of us here you dumbass... sweet 383coronet. Mine or my dads truck would tear that car up!

Oh, and im not talking about the car in the picture, so dont try saying im a dumbass for not knowing 1 car from another. Cause im sure I know more than you do and im only 19. So beat that!
Wow you sound full of yourself, I could say that I know more about cars than most 15 year olds do because well I'm 15. Doesn't matter the age peanut, what matters is experience, and I would like you to share with me the experience you have had with cars, and don't let daddy help write your reply
Old 11-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #8
onebadkustom
Banned

No problem, ask me what you want to know and i'll let you know. Look at what I mostly did myself with the little help of my father on putting the 5.0 in the ranger. I mainly had to just have him weld stuff for myself cause i'm not experienced with that. But other than that, its all me buddy! Afterall, you were asking me on what had to be done to put a 5.0 in a ranger. So you must need advice some how. And i didnt mean to make myself conceided in that post but this guy is just pissing me off.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:20 PM   #9
98_eclipsegsx
Banned

Man I wish I knew as much as you Little boy...Man i feel so dumb now...and yea, trust me, Jammes knows a lot about cars...he rebuilt his own ranger with a lot of mods, but not saying what b/c don't know if i can. And yea, trust me, everyone one from around our clubs knows a lot, with the exception of one kid who has a 5.o Mustang...and just to let you know, we are talking real cars, not the remote control cars...you better hurry to get ur 2006 editon of the intedra, toysrus closes soon, later
Old 11-23-2005, 09:37 PM   #10
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Man I wish I knew as much as you Little boy...Man i feel so dumb now...and yea, trust me, Jammes knows a lot about cars...he rebuilt his own ranger with a lot of mods, but not saying what b/c don't know if i can. And yea, trust me, everyone one from around our clubs knows a lot, with the exception of one kid who has a 5.o Mustang...and just to let you know, we are talking real cars, not the remote control cars...you better hurry to get ur 2006 editon of the intedra, toysrus closes soon, later
Haha yeah that was some funny shit ya got there, first off Integra stopped production in mid 01 I think so surely there won't be an 06 genious. Secondly, yes I am 15, but that doens't mean that I don't have experience in car related issues, case in point, I do all the servicing on my truck by myself,
Old 11-23-2005, 09:51 PM   #11
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Anyone know of any car clubs in the Toledo Area, other than Xtremedynamix.com, toledotuners.com and Excel-raceing .com? Let me know if ur from toledo and know of any...thanx...

Have you heard of YourMomsCustom? Been there, done that...not that great, but it's in the Toledo area

Old 11-23-2005, 09:56 PM   #12
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadkustom

Quote:
Hey now...Don't be mad that My 4 cylinder is proably faster than your 67... And for the last time...it is not sublimnal, i was asking if anyone new of any car clubs to join? But ok mother...i'll play nice now... I am sorry will you please forgive me?

Both of you need to get a clue. You're both being immature little shits, which doesn't make your position any stronger. Nor will the inevitable insults you're going to fling at me.

Knock off the crap and the backtalk.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 10:23 PM   #13
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Anyone know of any car clubs in the Toledo Area, other than <Links Removed>? Let me know if ur from toledo and know of any...thanx...
How about you stop with the adverts

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote