What's wrong with it???
acmsheva7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 11:28 AM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmsheva7
What's wrong with it???
How's this. Besides being a completely lame video, why are these pussy, wannabe children doing this on the street instead of on the track where it belongs? I'll venture it has something to do with not being man enough to put up or shut up.

I hope they get busted for street racing and get to spend some time in a jail cell with Bubba.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 09:09 AM   #7
acmsheva7
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
How's this. Besides being a completely lame video, why are these pussy, wannabe children doing this on the street instead of on the track where it belongs? I'll venture it has something to do with not being man enough to put up or shut up.

I hope they get busted for street racing and get to spend some time in a jail cell with Bubba.

hey, you called them pussy? you are the pussy if you gonna sneach you hope they gonna get caught? why? 'cause you are too pussy to take a chance to race, so you need to shut up and step aside mister "I hope they get busted for street racing".
acmsheva7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 09:42 AM   #8
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
hey, you called them pussy? you are the pussy if you gonna sneach you hope they gonna get caught? why? 'cause you are too pussy to take a chance to race, so you need to shut up and step aside mister "I hope they get busted for street racing".

Good lord...go back to school and learn to spell and write in complete sentences.

The only person here that is a "pussy" is the one that gives in to peer pressure and believe they're not cool unless they street race.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 11:15 AM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
"Sneach"? WTF is "sneach"? Oh yeah, that's a word that someone who is so immature they think street racing is "kewl" uses. Grow up sonny.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 03-12-2004, 12:36 PM   #10
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I'll venture it has something to do with not being man enough to put up or shut up.
Quote:
'cause you are too pussy to take a chance to race

"not being man enough", "too pussy", same thing. vwhobo your crystal ball must be working at the moment

As for getting busted, it's better than ending up with your car in three pieces and a relative or friend having to identify your corpse. Now that I think about it, it's also better than being burned to death in your car after crashing and getting trapped or knocked unconcious.
As for 'Bubba', he's a softer alternative to a lot of other people if they lost an innocent family member thanks to street racing idiots. In my opinion, street racers are a step up from crack dealers, which are a step up from paedophiles.
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 03:43 PM   #11
itslow
CF Newbie

I saw this documentary on street racing I think it was called "fast and the furious" and they said street racing was cool and you get to have sex with hot chicks if you make your car look like a clowns ass(?) so devil be damned I'm gonna go pimp out an eclipse and get me some ricer tail(ummmmm tail). Time for the disclaimer street racing is right up there with drinking and driving, its stupid, dangerous and most people have a track within driving distance so it's also unnecessary. I feel like when I talk to my friends about street racing, I've went and watched it before and it's like a monkey fu*k'n a football wrapped up in a cluster-fu*k.
itslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 03:45 PM   #12
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by itslow
I saw this documentary on street racing I think it was called "fast and the furious" and they said street racing was cool and you get to have sex with hot chicks if you make your car look like a clowns ass(?) so devil be damned I'm gonna go pimp out an eclipse and get me some ricer tail(ummmmm tail). Time for the disclaimer street racing is right up there with drinking and driving, its stupid, dangerous and most people have a track within driving distance so it's also unnecessary. I feel like when I talk to my friends about street racing, I've went and watched it before and it's like a monkey fu*k'n a football wrapped up in a cluster-fu*k.
Yeah, what he said. Thank you.