Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2005, 04:15 PM   #1
meadowsja
CF Newbie

Oldsmobile Delta 88 spark plug wire diagram?

Just bought a Olds Delta 88 (year 1990??) It has a V6. The spark plugs were all broken off and the wires long gone when I got the thing. I've fixed everything else on it but I don't know in that order the wires hook up.

I see the spark plugs and close to the front on the left is a box with six hookups for the wires, I just need to know which ones go where.

I fixed everything so far by noting how the things come off, but there were no spark plug wires when I got it.
meadowsja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 05:56 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadowsja
Just bought a Olds Delta 88 (year 1990??) It has a V6. The spark plugs were all broken off and the wires long gone when I got the thing. I've fixed everything else on it but I don't know in that order the wires hook up.

I see the spark plugs and close to the front on the left is a box with six hookups for the wires, I just need to know which ones go where.

I fixed everything so far by noting how the things come off, but there were no spark plug wires when I got it.
Why don't people like you start at the beginning? It make EVERYBODY'S life so much easier.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote